WinLirc support (1 Viewer)

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
Why don't you make a plugin DLL out of it? Then there would not be any need for the devs to put it into CVS and the plugin structure is much more flexible. Don't count on it being put into CVS.

A

Anonymous

hm,

I had a plugin first, but I changed it because I think that there should be a consistent structure for the different remote controls?! (This would be better because of configuration structure etc.) - but if there is no positive feedback for integrating it - I could transform it back to a separate plugin...

keans

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
keans said:
I think that there should be a consistent structure for the different remote controls
Well, has there ever been one? Maybe in the view structure of configuration.exe, but not in the sources... :wink:

keans said:
I could transform it back to a separate plugin...
Please make it so, because other users won't be able to compile their own sources. Dropping a DLL into a folder is much easier for most people here.

A

Anonymous

Please do So

For several months that i still waiting for someone to develop a working plugin... :(

Please Keans do so.

Goahead :lol:

A

Anonymous

Well, has there ever been one? Maybe in the view structure of configuration.exe, but not in the sources... Wink
yeah, you're right when I look at the different IR modules, I was really suprised that there is no real structure :shock:

perhaps there should be a general plugin-interface for remotes, but I think the core developers have a lots of other stuff to do and they seem to use mainly MCE2005 IR...

Please make it so, because other users won't be able to compile their own sources. Dropping a DLL into a folder is much easier for most people here.
that's right - I try to port it back to Plugin-DLL soon as I have time again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom