WinLIRC Transmit Funtionality (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

I have decided to have a go at creating functionality in the main app to change channels on an external tuner using WinLIRC.

I have added another module similar to usbuirt. A method in this module called from MediaPortal.cs sends messages to the WinLIRC server to change channels.

I think that I have completed the effort, but I get the following errors when compiling:

C:\mediaportal\xbmc\MediaPortal.cs(1284): 'MediaPortalApp.winlircsender' denotes a 'field' where a 'class' was expected

C:\mediaportal\xbmc\MediaPortal.cs(1284): Static member 'MediaPortal.WinLIRCSendNS.WinLIRCSend.ChangeChannel(string, string, string, string, long, bool, bool, bool, string, long)' cannot be accessed with an instance reference; qualify it with a type name instead

I'm not a .net expert and would appreciate any help with this namespace/scope issue.

Thanks
Leon Plante

screen.JPG
[/img]

A

Anonymous

I have posted a patch to 0.0.0.10 so you can see the changes I have made and possibly help me solve this problem that I am having.

http://members.shaw.ca/leon.plante/mediaportal.patch

One other thing, I have compiled some changes in, and tried it on my laptop, and it works. However when I move the recompiled "release" folder over to another computer, it causes an error when mediacentre starts up. Does anyone have an idea as to what could cause this?

Thanks

N

NeuroSys

How is this project coming along? I would be very interested in any developments you have made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom