WinTV-dualHD USB remote control? (1 Viewer)

crankshaft

Portal Member
December 27, 2012
Home Country
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
Hi all,

I'm in the process of upgrading my htpc and will need a new tuner, current hauppauge is a PCI one. Was looking at the WinTV-dualHD USB.

What I can't seem to find out is what remote control it has? From the pictures it looks like it has the little headphone type jack that my current tuner has so does it still have an IR receiver on a short cable? I use an one for all remote so not really bothered about the one it comes with, more the IR receiver.

Also, does anyone have any experience with them? One thing I notice from my current setup is the delay changing channels, do you think it would be better?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Joutungwu

Portal Pro
April 27, 2014
Home Country
Germany Germany
What I can't seem to find out is what remote control it has? From the pictures it looks like it has the little headphone type jack that my current tuner has so does it still have an IR receiver on a short cable? I use an one for all remote so not really bothered about the one it comes with, more the IR receiver.

The german Hauppauge.de site says WinTV-dualHD USB has an IR-Remote, the british Hauppauge.co.uk site doesn't mention this detail.

Timberwolf99

Portal Pro
November 20, 2015
Home Country
Australia Australia
From what I remember you can buy just the tuner or tuner and remote as a kit.

My 2215 came with a USB ehome receiver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom