Not open for further replies.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can this be done "after the fact"?
    I don't understand what you mean by this question.

If you make changes on the theme file, you need to clear the pre-processed images from C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\Logos\Tv-Modern-StreamedMP 16x9-max and restart MP2-Client (memory cache) to force recreation of logos.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    When you have created a page, I will add more details to the underlying architecture, i.e. what effects are there and what arguments they have

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    When you have created a page, I will add more details to the underlying architecture, i.e. what effects are there and what arguments they have
    Page created: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/wiki/display/MediaPortal2/Channel+Logos

I have added a paragraph "Configuration Options" for you to add details

As I don't have a TV install for MP2 right now, I would also appreciatea screen shot of a channel icon (jpg if possible) to add to the page.
    Further element reuiqred are the links to the respective LogoManager requests threads - I'll try and locate those.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok, I have added more details about our logo processing. In the past I already thought about a logo theme designer but then forgot about it (also because no request for other styles where made).

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can you provide example of the same png with different background styles. I would like to add some to the WIki. For the start a standard grey logo will do.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've added an example for "plain" logo (no background, overlay and effects)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The screen is important to demonstrate my "important notes" above. If I find some more time later I can also add the processed images

Anthony Parry

Portal Pro
    October 25, 2016
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    In original WMC skin font size is even larger. I think for readability it's good.
    But of course it's possible to adjust the size. I'll take a look and update this post, so check once again later please.

Edit: you can change it here:
    https://github.com/MediaPortal/Medi.../themes/default/styles/SlimTvStyles.xaml#L972
    Exchange SmallerFontSize with TinyFontSize or exchange {ThemeResource SmallerFontSize} by a value, e.g. 18 and you can adjust it until you like the result.

Thanks for this @ge2301 - tried changing this, but it only affects the Channel name in the guide and not the programme names. So I can get the channel names to the perfect size, but thats all. is there another line that can be changed for the rest of the grid.

(I'm happy for all other text on screen to stay the same as it is now, its just the main grid to make everything look neater with the extra rows)

EDIT: Don't worry, i cracked it - changed the ProgramLabel and SeriesLabel font values too :)

Thanks again!!
    :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom