WMC Skin full screen/EPG (1 Viewer)

Pete4000uk

Portal Member
May 27, 2018
Home Country
England England
Please be gentle, I'm a noob :unsure:

For relative ease of use, I'm using the WMC skin for TV on my PC. However, when I maximize the window I still have the top windows bar and my task bar too. Is there anyway I can get rid of these?

Also, when i'm in the EPG when I first start up, how do I select the channel I want and get it to play? I somehow manage to get it going but only after pressing a load of buttons!

Thanks

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Please be gentle, I'm a noob :unsure:

For relative ease of use, I'm using the WMC skin for TV on my PC. However, when I maximize the window I still have the top windows bar and my task bar too. Is there anyway I can get rid of these?

Also, when i'm in the EPG when I first start up, how do I select the channel I want and get it to play? I somehow manage to get it going but only after pressing a load of buttons!

Thanks
    Go to the settings and select "fullscreen" or use mouse. Press the green marked button, not the red one:
    upload_2018-5-27_23-15-7.png

If your windows looks like below. First press the green marked button, then do what is shown above:
    upload_2018-5-27_23-16-21.png

Regarding EPG, I'm not so sure which EPG you see. Is it the one with time axis vs. channels?
    If yes it is probably empty. You need to fill it first with information. Please check the WIKI for that.

However, even there is no content, just go to the channel of your interest and press "ok" on the empty content, the TV-Channel with start.
    If you have detailed questions it's always good to show a screenshot or picture taken with mobile phone.

Last edited:

Pete4000uk

Portal Member
    May 27, 2018
    Home Country
    England England
    Hello and thanks for your reply.

When the program first starts up, you have the choice of 'TV' and 'TV guide'. Clicking on the channel or the current program doesn't do anything, right clicking and selecting 'watch now' doesn't work either. :s

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello and thanks for your reply.

When the program first starts up, you have the choice of 'TV' and 'TV guide'. Clicking on the channel or the current program doesn't do anything, right clicking and selecting 'watch now' doesn't work either. :s
    In this case you have a general problem. You did already configure the tuner according to the WIKI manual and see channels in TV-Setup?
    If yes, please attach your log files, so we can see what is happening on your PC. You have a LogCollector icon on your desktop for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom