Working Lip-Sync (Audio-Video-Sync) (1 Viewer)

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    Hi guys,

my request is a really working Lip-Sync-Function as many new AV-Receivers have.
    I am thinking to reach it over Status-Menu while watching a movie and change it there maybe in 1/10 secs both forwards and backwards. This could it make it very easy when you have trouble with audio/video-delay.

Thanks.

Paloema

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There is already an option in the OSD to delay the audio (unfortunatly I am not sure which button activates it). Turn on the OSD and check the buttons there.

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    Yeah, i know there is an option in OSD. But for me, it don't work in both direction forward and backwards. So in many cases it doesnt help really.

MrWorf

Portal Pro
    August 15, 2006
    Agreed, it's pretty useless actually. One would expect to find what XMBC has, which is bidirectional. In almost all out-of-sync cases I've experienced, it's the video that is too fast, not the audio.

m.standish

Portal Pro
    July 9, 2006
    Wakefield
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    whne ive been using it to fix vids, iv not been able to tel if its even working!
    Suggestion - i run nvidia purevideo and fip out and change vid/audio sync in there. until mp sorts it maybe theyres an alternative

BTW, make sure a vid is running before flipping to win or the nvidia icon will not appear in the tray!

floepie

Portal Pro
    November 5, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Agreed, it's pretty useless actually. One would expect to find what XMBC has, which is bidirectional. In almost all out-of-sync cases I've experienced, it's the video that is too fast, not the audio.

Huh, for me it's the opposite. My audio to the HTR is always AHEAD of my video. I notice this occurs outside of MP as well using my HD-PVR box with audio to the HTR and HDMI video straight to the display.

I can't seem to tell what that slider actually controls. Perhaps it's the delay in ffdshow? How about AC3filter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom