World Weather Lite (SharpDX) 1.3.4 (5 Viewers)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can you please post your logs?
    Logs of a single attempt attached and screenshot of config. If I have done something wrong in the config settings it would be very helpful if you could post a screenshot of a working set up please.
    P.S. Rain CZ is still working.

wwconfig.jpg

Attachments

• MP_Logs_RANDOM_24_01_16_16_57.zip
      1.7 MB

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Logs of a single attempt attached and screenshot of config. If I have done something wrong in the config settings it would be very helpful if you could post a screenshot of a working set up please.
    P.S. Rain CZ is still working.

View attachment 213250
    If I'm not mistaken, you have extra space char before "https://". Make sure all http links begin with http.
    Maybe I should sanity the value before saving it into DB.

blackss69

Portal Member
    October 21, 2017
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I am running the latest World Weather Lite 1.1.0.0 on both x86 and x64 PCs. Both have the latest fix 339412 installed. After running for a while with the fix installed if I try to add a 2nd or 3rd Location (MP Configuration) I get the message "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application". You have to Quit the application to continue. Attached are the Details of the message (Word Format).

Once I get the message I have to delete the data base (Windows Explorer) and reinstall World Weather Lite. If I do not install 339412 everything works successfully (I could add a 2nd Location).

Thanks

Attachments

• Print Error.doc
      14.5 KB

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    I am running the latest World Weather Lite 1.1.0.0 on both x86 and x64 PCs. Both have the latest fix 339412 installed. After running for a while with the fix installed if I try to add a 2nd or 3rd Location (MP Configuration) I get the message "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application". You have to Quit the application to continue. Attached are the Details of the message (Word Format).

Once I get the message I have to delete the data base (Windows Explorer) and reinstall World Weather Lite. If I do not install 339412 everything works successfully (I could add a 2nd Location).

Thanks
    Sorry for that, try the updated preliminary version from this post. This version should be almost ready for official release.

blackss69

Portal Member
    October 21, 2017
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    The problem only occurs if 339412 is installed (worldweatherlite.dll). If I reinstall World Weather Lite and do not install 339412 then things are OK.

I have another question. I live in US and can't find the files to make View work. I did install your fix (Satellite) and it is OK for Europe. Any ideas when I can find files for US.

Thanks Again

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    The problem only occurs if 339412 is installed (worldweatherlite.dll). If I reinstall World Weather Lite and do not install 339412 then things are OK.
    The 339412 is old. Try the 33494 from today.

I have another question. I live in US and can't find the files to make View work. I did install your fix (Satellite) and it is OK for Europe. Any ideas when I can find files for US.
    Yes, it is possible: you need to change the url path(meteoplaza.com) : for EU is "5/8/14/14/20", but right now, I can't tell the params for US. I'll try to find them later.

EDIT: try this url
    Code:
    https://imn-api.meteoplaza.com/v4/nowcast/tiles/satellite-world/{yyyy}{MM}{dd}{hh}{mm}/4/3/0/8/7?outputtype=jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom