WorldWeather plugin v1.10.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (8 Viewers)

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Emph, I had the same issue and in WorldWeather.xml under MediaPortal directory there was one of the timezone values set to 4. Changed to 50 and configuration screen loaded successfully.

Code:
    <entry name="Timezone">4</entry>

to

<entry name="Timezone">50</entry>

Thanks, but it didn't work for me to do that. Same error. :(
    Emph

Emph, check also MediaPortal.xml under section <section name="World Weather">. Then look for the invalid value it is quoting, in my case, on my main HTPC, apart from the error above, it started complaining about a "3" value. I changed to "0" and managed to get into the configuration.

Last edited:

defi1

August 29, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Apart from losing Google I have an odd problem after installing update 0.6.0. that I can no longer view TV channels. After uninstalling the update my channels return...I have done this several times to make sure it was the World Weather update that was the cause of the problem...which it is. The only thing I can think of is that there is a driver conflict that is affecting the codecs...I'm using LAV codec plugin. Has anyone had the same issue or any idea what the "bug" is?
    I'm having the same issue. As soon as I install World Weather 0.6.0 I can no longer watch TV.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Apart from losing Google I have an odd problem after installing update 0.6.0. that I can no longer view TV channels. After uninstalling the update my channels return...I have done this several times to make sure it was the World Weather update that was the cause of the problem...which it is. The only thing I can think of is that there is a driver conflict that is affecting the codecs...I'm using LAV codec plugin. Has anyone had the same issue or any idea what the "bug" is?
    I'm having the same issue. As soon as I install World Weather 0.6.0 I can no longer watch TV.

Please post log files else we can not help you.
    Thanks!

I can not reproduce this by the way.

Last edited:

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Emph, check also MediaPortal.xml under section <section name="World Weather">. Then look for the invalid value it is quoting, in my case, on my main HTPC, apart from the error above, it started complaining about a "3" value. I changed to "0" and managed to get into the configuration.

Thanks, that's what finally solved it for me. I just searched Mediaportal.xml for ">4>" and changed it to ">5<" and I can now open the Configuration for Worldweather again. :) Now to add back my locations. :(

Emph

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Thanks!

Log files attached. I've checked my system for any driver conflicts but no problems evident. When entering a TV channel it does "try" to render and audio can be heard for a split second but then displays error message that *.ts cannot be played.

Many thanks.

Golf4

Portal Pro
    August 18, 2006
    Dunkeldeutschland
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hallo,
    habe nach Start von MP fast immer "Fehler beim laden der Wetterdaten".
    Die Bilder von der ZDF-homepage und Unwetterzentrale werden aber sofort angezeigt. An der Internetverbindung kann es also nicht liegen?
    Der Start von MP wird dadurch auch verzögert. Nach ca. 30sec sind die Daten dann da.
    Das Problem ist aber erst seit ca 14 Tagen.
    Entschuldigung für mein Googleenglisch.
    Was kann ich tun?
    Grüße und Danke!

Hello,
    have to start from MP almost always "Error loading weather information."
    The images of the ZDF homepage and Severe Weather Center but will be displayed immediately. On the internet, it can not be the?
    The start of MP in the delay also. After about 30 sec, the data will be there.
    The problem is only since about 14 days.
    Sorry for my English Google.

What can I do?
    Greetings and thanks

Last edited:

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Thanks!

Log files attached. I've checked my system for any driver conflicts but no problems evident. When entering a TV channel it does "try" to render and audio can be heard for a split second but then displays error message that *.ts cannot be played.

Many thanks.

Try to not use google as weather provider. Maybe this helps.
    Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom