Write EPG data to TvServer SQL database (1 Viewer)

illusiveno

Portal Member
March 29, 2012
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Background: I wrote a little program for myself that is customizable, and collects EPG data for all my channels automatically. It matches channels automatically.

Problem: Currently it writes EPG data to an xml-file that is imported to the MP-Tvserver database with XmlTv. I would rather have my program write / update / maintain the EPG side of the database. Can someone help me with the basics of how the "program" table works, and what info goes where? Also if I'm pointed to code examples, I can't read / write C#.

Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

EPG Collector can grab the DVB EPG and save it as an XMLTV file, which both TVServer and many other TV backends can import. EPG Collector can also extract episode and season info from titles and descriptions for OpenTV (maybe MHEG5 too) and place them into the episode num tag. Perhaps you could contact Steve Bickell to see if you...
EPG Collector can grab the DVB EPG and save it as an XMLTV file, which both TVServer and many other TV backends can import. EPG...
Hi, I know this post is very long, so I have highlighted some parts of the text as a TL;DR version. I have been using MP 1 since...
Replies
Views
If you convert to XMLTV, it enables standard tools to be used for data enriching (adding series + episode info). The PowerScheduler plugin can do the triggering. The XMLTV plugin will automatically import when it detects the file change. Did you think of improving it?
If you convert to XMLTV, it enables standard tools to be used for data enriching (adding series + episode info). The...
Hi there! I'm currently developing TVServer plugin for grabbing EPG from one site and I wonder what way is better to insert...
Replies
Views
It is almost but there feature wise, so the end users can't really tell whether something is not yet implemented or not working because of bugs. I used the MP's regional settings to set the date as "yyyy-MM-dd". I just meant that my dislike of expressing myself in writing is so severe that the idea of getting into a spiral of...
It is almost but there feature wise, so the end users can't really tell whether something is not yet implemented or not working...
I tested the client on three Windows 7 x64 SP1 computers with the same results, so I would be surprised if I am the only one able...
Replies
Views
You're welcome, any time. :)
You're welcome, any time. :)
Hello, I have been a user of MP1 + XMLTV plugin for several years now. A few months ago, my EPG provider changed its website and...
Replies
Views
Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed. The database name and the table name are the same than in mySQL for ArgusTV. How can I provide you the Backup file ?
Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed...
Hi. I like to introduce our latest tool, called "EPG-Buddy". This program should make EPG grabbing as easy as possible. Up to now a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom