tepahe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 3, 2009
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi!

I wonder if anybody has any experience from doing business with www.dvbshop.net ak dvbshop24.net?
    I bought the Digital-Devices-DuoFlex-CT-x2-Octopus-CI-Twin-Bundle for 399 euro from their internet site.
    After I recieved the goods I realized I had ordered the wrong model. So I used their one-month return policy and sent the goods back within just a few days.

When I was in the stage of purchasing the TV-tuner card they answered all my questions swiftly the same day.
    Now it's been almost been one week since the goods was deliverd to their address in Germany.
    I have sent them numerous emails without any response at all..

The goods was delivered swiftly and they're selling the same stuff on ebay and seem to have good reviews there.
    Can't help getting a bit worried though..

/Patrick

4Fred

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 8, 2005
    Jönköping
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I ordered from there back in 2010 or 2011, a friend of mine pretty recently. No problem at all and everything delivered as promised. Try and send from another e-mail address from another source (gmail, yahoo or something else) or try giving them a call.
    I wouldn't be to worried, it's the busiest time of the year for most in retail so they might be just trying to keep up with orders.

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I also called them once and exchanged a dibalo programmer because the one they send to me was faulty.
    Was no problem, but I never saw the money for the DHL fee, also they promised to pay it back... but didn't care so much about it.
    All in all I only had good experience with them :)

tepahe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 3, 2009
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Sounds good. I haven't heard anything yet though.
    I'll post an update when/if I'll get a refund or at least hear anything from them.

Thanks for the feedback!
    Patrick

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom