Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    Hi All,

I hope you don't mind a retired Team Member posting about his new website, but I thought that some of you might be interested.

I realised that I spent loads of time writing How-To Guides (e.g. my MediaPortal Installation Guide on AVForums) for various things around the web, and a few mates and I decided to create our own site to bring them all together.

Anyway, for anyone interested, here it is:

www.pinventor.co.uk

It is fairly early days, but please feel free to register and share your knowledge. Let me know what you think!

Cheers

Robbo100

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section. The discussion about your issues is taking place here: Installation failing
    Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section...
    I have been looking for a replacement to Windows Media Center for a little over a year.No luck. Now, I'm no Microsoft fanboy, but I...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi .....struggling here! Going back to #1.....Have registered at atlas.metabroadcast....but fail to find any of the 10 keys available. Can you point me at 'em please? Kev
    Hi .....struggling here! Going back to #1.....Have registered at atlas.metabroadcast....but fail to find any of the 10 keys...
    All, So I've just switched over from using XMLTV GUI and radio times to MC2XML and atlas epg source. The new version of MC2XML is...
    Replies
    Views
    Sorry for the long wait, with a baby in the house one is happy to get some sleep at all or to form a coherent tought for more than 15minutes. :) recording from 2 tuners at once is stable so far. With zapping I have BSOD after about 10-15 channel changes. Obviously I havent recorded that much. Channel change is slow at 5-6 seconds...
    Sorry for the long wait, with a baby in the house one is happy to get some sleep at all or to form a coherent tought for more than...
    Hi, I am a bit pressed for time now, but I have prepared the text below while my forum registration was pending. My apologies...
    Replies
    Views
    Nolos, Since you mentioned Plex and you own the SiliconDust HD Homerun, I would recommend that you instead take a serious look at Emby rather than Plex. Emby is basically a competitor to Plex. And, they just added native support for the HD HomeRun for Live TV. Their big thing is that they want the TV guide to be "stunning". It would...
    Nolos, Since you mentioned Plex and you own the SiliconDust HD Homerun, I would recommend that you instead take a serious look at...
    Just wanted to give you a heads up on my recent and very first install of your software. I have Plex and I use PlayOn and I just...
    Replies
    Views
    Not to be that guy, but one last minor issue... I got EPG-Buddy set up and running on it's new machine, but when mapping guide channels to database channels in EPGB, there is one channel name that is in the MP database but is not in the drop-down box in EPGB. The channel is correct in TV server, and it works there. I even looked at...
    Not to be that guy, but one last minor issue... I got EPG-Buddy set up and running on it's new machine, but when mapping guide...
    Hi. I like to introduce our latest tool, called "EPG-Buddy". This program should make EPG grabbing as easy as possible. Up to now a...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom