XMLTV and Time offset in 1.3 RC (1 Viewer)

graemef

Portal Pro
November 28, 2004
Perth
Home Country
Has anyone noticed the add time offset option is ignored in the 1.3 RC. Not sure if it is a bug or just my setup. All my XMLTV imported channels are now ignoring the offset I put in. I can't log a bug as I can't get a log file at the moment, just wondered if anyone else has seen this, worked perfectly until I upgraded yesterday.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Has anyone noticed the add time offset option is ignored in the 1.3 RC. Not sure if it is a bug or just my setup. All my XMLTV imported channels are now ignoring the offset I put in. I can't log a bug as I can't get a log file at the moment, just wondered if anyone else has seen this, worked perfectly until I upgraded yesterday.

There was a change in MP 1.3.0 RC.
    Maybe this helps you: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/index.php?title=1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/0_What's_New/1.3.x/1_UI_Related_Changes/Config_Related_Changes/XMLTV_plugin_DST_compatible

As far as I understand the users don't have to set a timezone manually.

Last edited:

graemef

Portal Pro
    November 28, 2004
    Perth
    Home Country
    Thanks for that, but I just checked and it is not using the time offset on the PC. I have +0800 in the XML file (ignored), tried +8 in the config screen and have GMT+8 in my XP installation. Still only puts the time in the XML file :-( Guess I will get the bits together and log a bug unless anyone else has any ideas?[DOUBLEPOST=1360801161][/DOUBLEPOST]All good now ???? Reset everything, cleared DB, rebooted, reimported. Works now.
    Thanks for the help

gdownes

September 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Hi

I have the same problem I cannot get my TV Guide with correct times. I have tried everything, I have ticked and set the compensation to 0, as well as manually trying to set the compensation.

How did you reset this and clear the DB. I stuck at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom