XMLTV importer & mapper for TVE3 (2 Viewers)

DJBlu

Portal Pro
August 14, 2007
Llanelli
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
hi djblu

thx for adding mysql database using but i have a little issue when i click on upgrade program i have a crash stopping the tvserver setting.

Is your MySql database on the same machine as your TV Server?

Also I know this sounds crazy, but can you disable your network connection then try to update the programs. If this works then I know what the bug is and should be able to fix it.

chinga69

Portal Pro
October 27, 2007
penrith
Home Country
Australia Australia
hi for some reason it doesnt like the xml file after i merge Sydney and southern can you have a look and see if the problem stands out as the 2 files load ok before i merge them

cheers brad

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
<tv generator-info-name="Merino">
<channel id="ABC"><display-name>ABC TV NSW</display-name></channel>
<channel id="ABC2"><display-name>ABC2</display-name></channel>
<channel id="SBS"><display-name>SBS NSW</display-name></channel>
<channel id="Seven"><display-name>Seven Sydney</display-name></channel>
<channel id="SevenHD"><display-name>7HD</display-name></channel>
<channel id="Nine"><display-name>Nine Sydney</display-name></channel>
<channel id="TEN"><display-name>TEN Sydney</display-name></channel>
<channel id="hd.nsw.abc.gov.au"><display-name>ABC HDTV NSW</display-name></channel>
<channel id="NineHD"><display-name>Nine HD Sydney</display-name></channel>
<channel id="TENHD"><display-name>TEN HD Sydney</display-name></channel>
<channel id="nsw.abc.gov.au"><display-name>ABC TV NSW</display-name></channel>
<channel id="abc2.abc.gov.au"><display-name>ABC2</display-name></channel>
<channel id="hd.seven.com.au"><display-name>Seven HD</display-name></channel>
<channel id="Prime"><display-name>Prime South</display-name></channel>
<channel id="news.sbs.com.au"><display-name>SBS World News</display-name></channel>
<channel id="SBS"><display-name>SBS NSW</display-name></channel>
<channel id="SC TEN"><display-name>Southern Cross Ten NSW</display-name></channel>
<channel id="can.ten.com.au"><display-name>Ten Capital Canberra</display-name></channel>
<channel id="WIN"><display-name>WIN Canberra</display-name></channel>
<programme start="20071128000000 +1100" stop="20071128003000 +1100" channel="SBS"> <title lang="en">Arabic News</title> <desc lang="en">News via satellite from DRTV Dubai, in Arabic, no subtitles.</desc> <category lang="en">News</category> <category lang="en">International</category> <category lang="en">News and Business</category> </programme>
<programme start="20071128000000 +1100" stop="20071128010000 +1100" channel="Prime"> <title>The Practice</title> <sub-title>Equal Justice</sub-title> <desc>Alan Shore uses unorthodox tactics when he's appointed by the court to defend a young man accused of murder. Meanwhile, Tara must try her first case when she's thrown into covering Shore's previously scheduled client.</desc> <credits> <director>Andy Wolk</director> <actor>James Spader</actor> <actor>Rhona Mitra</actor> <actor>Camryn Manheim</actor> <actor>Michael Badalucco</actor> <actor>Steve Harris</actor> <actor>Jessica Capshaw</actor> </credits> <category>Drama</category> <category>Drama Group</category> <star-rating><value>0/10</value></star-rating> <rating><value>M</value></rating> <date>2003</date> </programme>
<programme start="20071128000000 +1100" stop="20071128010000 +1100" channel="Seven"> <title lang="en">The Practice</title> <sub-title lang="en">Mr Shore Goes to Town</sub-title> <desc lang="en">Fireworks erupt at Dr. Stewart's trial when shocking testimony is elicited from the defendant's strong-willed mother, a conflicted priest and a crackpot.</desc> <credits> <director>Dennis Smith</director> <actor>James Spader</actor> <actor>Patrick Dempsey</actor> <actor>Rhona Mitra</actor> <actor>Edward Asner</actor> <actor>Camryn Manheim</actor> <actor>Michael Badalucco</actor> <actor>Betty White</actor> </credits> <date>2004</date> <category lang="en">Drama</category> <category lang="en">Drama Group</category> <rating> <value>M</value> </rating> </programme>
<programme start="20071128000500 +1100" stop="20071128012500 +1100" channel="ABC"> <title lang="en">King Solomon's Mines</title> <desc lang="en">Explorer Alan Quartermaine and a native guide Umbopa are on an expedition to locate the father of Kathy, who has disappeared in the wilds of Africa while searching for King Solomon's Mines, a legendary diamond repository.</desc> <credits> <director>Robert Stevenson</director> <actor>Paul Robeson</actor> <actor>Cedric Hardwicke</actor> <actor>Anna Lee</actor> <actor>Roland Young</actor> <actor>John Loder</actor> <actor>Arthur Sinclair</actor> <actor>Robert Adams</actor> <actor>Arthur Goullet</actor> <actor>Ecce Homo Toto</actor> <actor>Makubalo Hlubi</actor> <actor>Mjujwa</actor> <actor>Ben Kubela</actor> <writer>H. Rider Haggard</writer> <writer>Michael Hogan</writer> </credits> <date>1937</date> <category lang="en">Adventure</category> <category lang="en">Movie</category> <category lang="en">Action and Adventure</category> <category lang="en">Movies</category> <category>Action</category> <category>Drama</category> <category>Musical</category> <category>Romance</category> <category>Thriller</category> <language>English</language> <icon src="http://ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/42/14/83m.jpg" /> <url>http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0029081/</url> <url>http://ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/42/14/83m.jpg</url> <country>UK</country> <rating> <value>PG</value> </rating> <rating system="USA"> <value>PG-13</value> </rating> <star-rating> <value>6.3/10</value> </star-rating> </programme>

<programme start="20071205235000 +1100" stop="20071206000000 +1100" channel="SBS"> <title lang="en">Arabic News</title> <desc lang="en">News via satellite from DRTV Dubai, in Arabic, no subtitles.</desc> <category lang="en">News</category> <category lang="en">International</category> <category lang="en">News and Business</category> </programme>
</tv>

James

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 6, 2005
    Switzerland
    I am very happy that you are using your time to improve MP, but why write a new program/plugin?? Slowly we have lots of things that do the same thing.

Did you consider working on an existing program to improve that?

- xmltv2, not sure whats missing for you
    - WebEPG, so that it works with TVE3 -> lots of people would love you for this ;)

DJBlu

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Llanelli
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I am very happy that you are using your time to improve MP, but why write a new program/plugin?? Slowly we have lots of things that do the same thing.

Did you consider working on an existing program to improve that?

- xmltv2, not sure whats missing for you ->
    - WebEPG, so that it works with TVE3 -> lots of people would love you for this ;)

The speed mainly was the issue with xmltv2, took over 10 minutes to import a full file.

Haven't looked into WebEPG yet. Currently focusing my energy on getting the EPG data from Sky UK OpenTV datastream.

chuanwei

August 16, 2008
    Hello, i have the same error.

Is your MySql database on the same machine as your TV Server? YES

Also I know this sounds crazy, but can you disable your network connection then try to update the programs. If this works then I know what the bug is and should be able to fix it. I DISABLED AND NOTHING

Can you help me? please, thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom