"You've got a recording scheduled" warning on exit (1 Viewer)

sonome

Portal Pro
June 26, 2005
Perth, Australia
My ideal feature:

I would like for a warning to pop up if someone tries to exit MP while a recording is scheduled to begin within the next X hours (perhaps X could be a user-chosen number). Similarly, a warning if someone tries to shut down MP while it is recording (although the new REC symbol that's on the screen in the CVS version should help with that!).

This would be especially good for those whose family members use MediaPortal, to help prevent it being accidently shut down by others... (yes, it's just happened to me for the tenth time!).

Khris

Portal Pro
July 2, 2005
Edmonton, AB
Home Country
Canada Canada
In the latest CVS build, there is already a warning if you try shut down MP while there is a recording going on.

I believe there was also talk about a warning if there was a show scheduled within X amount of time in the future.

Give it time, I'm sure it'll show up! :)

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    This is why MP rocks so much.

This feature was only requested a week or so ago and within a day or two it was into the CVS. That's pretty impressive.

Keep up the good work, guys. We way appreciate it ;-)

Khris

Portal Pro
    July 2, 2005
    Edmonton, AB
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I had requested this awhile back.....but yes, requests from users do get added to MP within a relatively short amount of time thanks to the incredible people working on MP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom