Zap2it 1.5 Plugin BUG... (1 Viewer)

nettech_gt

Portal Pro
January 19, 2006
I'm using version 1.5 and I'm having some problems with the EPG data. I'm in San Diego using Time Warner Cable (not digital). I just did a freash install of MP 2.0.3 and when the zap2it plugin downloads the EPG data it downloads the data for KSWB channel 5 to BET channel 69 and KTLA channel 14 to KSWB chsnnel 5. So when I mannualy type in 69 the TV displays KSWB channel 5. And when I type in 5 it displays KTLA channel 14. So I delted all the channels and re scanned .... after downloading EPG data again, I still have the same issue. So then I just renamed the problem channels and now when I type 69 it goes to BET 69 but the EPG data is still for KSWB channel 5. When I type in 14 it goes to KTLA channel 14 but it says there is no data available. And when I type in 5 it goes to KSWB 5 but EPG data is for KTLA channel 14. This was not an issue in the previous version of MP or the zap2it plugin.... HELP...

alank

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2006
    NJ
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Sounds like the same problem I'm having. This is a nice plugin and sure made EPG grabbing easy. I really hope this bug can be worked out. I'd love to keep it but if this thing records one more Lavern & Shirley episode instead of Seinfeld I'm going to scream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom