Zap2itlabs/EPG not working right (2 Viewers)

fpsnoob

August 17, 2006
Am useing the zap2it labs to get my tv guide stuff on my computer on media portal and for some reason it shows some chanles and different chanles like fox sports is 34 for me and it says it 34 on zap2itlabs but its says prim for 34 but 34 is fox sports. but on meida portal its says BET not fox sports does any 1 no why? zip code 91740 and i live in glendora california so you can see yourself :lol:

If there is a differnt way of geting the upcoming shows on meida portal please tell me

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    What I would do is log into zap2it and check to see what they have. I do all of my setup and editing of the channels on zap2it. I have noticed that sometimes they have 2 channels listed for same number. SO 61 is GOV005 but it also has a listing for 61 being CNN... so I just uncheck GOV005 and it works just fine.

I would doubled check to see what you have set up on your zap2it account. I would also check to see if there are any services in your area. Here we have like 5... so it took awhile to get the right one I was looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom