1.6.x (7 Viewers)

Picking up this old thread: @mm1352000 or maybe @FreakyJ: a chance for a updated version? Or havent there been updates to TVLibrary.dll since then?
Picking up this old thread: @mm1352000 or maybe @FreakyJ: a chance for a updated version? Or havent there been updates to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.5.0 Description MPV: 1.6.0 Final (Same issue at 1.5.0) Hardware: DD Cine S2 V6.5 / Deltacam Twin Some...
Replies
Views
This problem is already fixed, so shouldn't happen with either the 1.7 Pre Release, or the Final release from today ;) https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4361
This problem is already fixed, so shouldn't happen with either the 1.7 Pre Release, or the Final release from today ;)...
News !: ok i find the problem, i launch a serie... i stop, put the tv...and the clock is freeze !! so the pb come from MP tv series...
Replies
Views
@HomeY: Here is a bugreport where it happend.. It was because of an error in my skinfile where a button was defined with <ondown>32</ondown> while ID32 was not existed.. Maybe that helped..
@HomeY: Here is a bugreport where it happend.. It was because of an error in my skinfile where a button was defined with...
Hi guys, the last few days I'm having some strange errors on my both systems.. They seems to be related to "clr.dll" Windows says...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom