Archive (3 Viewers)

Hi. On MP2 you don't need Daemon tools or similar... It's all inside the core (= IsoResourceProvider Plugin). So no need to support IMDisk at all. Maybe only to create RAM Disk, but that can be done outside MP2 also. This could be a nice option for MP1 (I'll ask for that long time ago without luck) but it's not needed on MP2. BTW I'm...
Hi. On MP2 you don't need Daemon tools or similar... It's all inside the core (= IsoResourceProvider Plugin). So no need to support...
I hope it will be possible to add support for "ImDisk Virtual Disk Driver" -> Link. A lot of Users have installed it already for...
Replies
Views
No, unfortunately this is not possible yet. We do have a user service, but don't have implemented user based media sources yet. But it is a (long term?) goal to achieve this.
No, unfortunately this is not possible yet. We do have a user service, but don't have implemented user based media sources yet. But...
Recently I have moved my living room front end over to XBMC for one main reason. However, I love MP and really want to come back to...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the info @morpheus_xx I am just thinking back to other weather apps, and they all have the option to change from celcius to fahrenheit and vice-versa regardless of region.
Thanks for the info @morpheus_xx I am just thinking back to other weather apps, and they all have the option to change from...
The weather plugin supplied by default does not provide a configuration option to show the temperature in Celsius. It would be nice...
Replies
Views
I have a whole range of cards. As Owlsroost said, it should work with [almost] any digital tuner. Really really (really) old tuners (USB 1.x) might have issues, but other than that... it should just work. Nope. No configuration required. Note: mapping tells TV Server which channels each tuner can tune... which is important. If you...
I have a whole range of cards. As Owlsroost said, it should work with [almost] any digital tuner. Really really (really) old tuners...
In the UK if we could demux terrestrial rather than tune to a channel, you could have everything all the time and as much of it as...
Replies
Views
Okay, as usual, I was wrong, and you guys were right :) So, yes on the Mediaportal Config on Client workstations, unchecking the box labeled "select channel by index (non-US)" does, indeed, allow me to change channels based on the value of the channel number in the "Edit Details" of each channel. This is exactly what I was looking...
Okay, as usual, I was wrong, and you guys were right :) So, yes on the Mediaportal Config on Client workstations, unchecking the...
Good morning, I've been using MediaPortal for about two years now. Both the application and development team are stellar. You...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm thinking about a small plugin for MP2 server which sends a magic packet (WOL command) to the PC hosting a share when it's accessed by a MP2 client or the server (e.g. during (re-)import) to wake up the needed PC (Server, NAS,...) automatically. This could be very useful and hopefully shouldn't be too hard to implement.
Hi. I'm thinking about a small plugin for MP2 server which sends a magic packet (WOL command) to the PC hosting a share when it's...
Hi. I'm thinking about a small plugin for MP2 server which sends a magic packet (WOL command) to the PC hosting a share when it's...
Replies
Views
Hi. I've talked with Chefkoch about such a tool also some time ago. So you're not the only one who wants something like that. But up to now nobody had done such. Yes, it is. I think so. But then no data should be overwritten as normally the user has done this as he likes in MovPic and TVSeries already. Something special to look...
Hi. I've talked with Chefkoch about such a tool also some time ago. So you're not the only one who wants something like that. But...
Hi. After reimporting my whole collection due some DB changes I've lost all watched flags. So if someone with programming skills...
Replies
Views
Hi. I think we need to separate Videos, Series and Movies as solitaire IA, not as Subset of Video IA as it is now. Later we could add another item aspect for MusicVideos (last FM metadata) and maybe Documentaries (don't know if there is an online DB for documentaries out there) and anime. Nice side effect would be the absence of...
Hi. I think we need to separate Videos, Series and Movies as solitaire IA, not as Subset of Video IA as it is now. Later we could...
It's time to rework the thumbnail building inside MP2. I want to address following "issue" we have now: IThumbnailBuilder is...
Replies
Views
Gotto admit I almost tried double clicking on the folders in the pictures above :D
Gotto admit I almost tried double clicking on the folders in the pictures above :D
While I cannot explain why the Ram to Ram test went opsit of what was really expected, I think it does help to point out there is a...
Replies
Views
Hello! I did a short test and it works great. Exactly what I proposed. Big thanks for making this happen! :) LiveTV + Webradio - awesome! :)
Hello! I did a short test and it works great. Exactly what I proposed. Big thanks for making this happen! :) LiveTV + Webradio -...
Hello! If I have local media or LiveTV playing and then wanna start Webradio/OV stream the current stream stops and the plugin...
Replies
Views
For information : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_picture_rating_system
For information : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_picture_rating_system
Certifications of movies and tv shows help to decide whether a movie is suitable for children and therefore important metadata...
Replies
Views
information have been moved to and extended within wiki: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/8_Contribute/z_MissingFeatures/MediaManagement/Multi-Part_Files_%28Stacked_Files%29
information have been moved to and extended within wiki...
Movies which are splitted into multiple parts (*-cd1.avi, *-cd2.avi) are displayed as two separate files, instead of one merged...
Replies
Views
This is an idea i had about the home screen being a place for info about all your latest media rather than a traditional home screen and you just click the menu button to navigate to where you want to go.
This is an idea i had about the home screen being a place for info about all your latest media rather than a traditional home...
Althou there are lot of down sides on the 2x home screen there still is some benefits from it in MP1 where we don't have any common...
Replies
Views
@chefkoch i do'nt know if can helpyou : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/common-structure-for-nfo-support-in-myvid%C3%A9os-maybe-xbmc.107160/
@chefkoch i do'nt know if can helpyou ...
Is there an import for *.nfo files integrated now?
Replies
Views
In MediaPortal 1.x its only possible to schedule radio recordings on DVB channels if there is a filled EPG. At least here in germany most radio stations don't have EPGs. Otherwise you have to use endless recording and cut it... I would love to see a possibility to schedule a recording on a radio channel on a specific date and time.
In MediaPortal 1.x its only possible to schedule radio recordings on DVB channels if there is a filled EPG. At least here in...
In MediaPortal 1.x its only possible to schedule radio recordings on DVB channels if there is a filled EPG. At least here in...
Replies
Views
Don't know if MP2 has already this feature (haven't tried yet). But I use it and can't find about it here... Has MP2 the audio enabled, when playing recorded TV at double speed fast forward? I remember having it years ago, in some earlier version of MP. Sound was faster, but you could hear it very well.
Don't know if MP2 has already this feature (haven't tried yet). But I use it and can't find about it here... Has MP2 the audio...
Don't know if MP2 has already this feature (haven't tried yet). But I use it and can't find about it here... Has MP2 the audio...
Replies
Views
there still is the normal epg for records ("tv guide"). the modification concerns only the minitv-epg
there still is the normal epg for records ("tv guide"). the modification concerns only the minitv-epg
i asked that some time ago in mp1 forum. someone told me my feature request isnt possible with mp1 but with mp2: is it possible...
Replies
Views
I don't seem to have the skills to fix this. Sorry :oops:
I don't seem to have the skills to fix this. Sorry :oops:
As we now split up into a server and client, maybe it could be a good idea to make the server source code platform independent...
Replies
Views
With all respect: The features that the devs spent their time on is their decision, because it done in their spare time. It's not their full-time job to do any MediaPortal coding. While I understand your opinion, that you don't need this kind of configuration many others do. And, in my personal opinion, it makes no sense to start a...
With all respect: The features that the devs spent their time on is their decision, because it done in their spare time. It's not...
Hi forum, out of curiosity; for me the configuration settings inside MP are fully obsolet. It is much more comfortable to make...
Replies
Views
Maybe you can help change that? ;)
Maybe you can help change that? ;)
Hi Team! I think MP2 is a very forward-looking, innovative product. I noticed, that at this point of development the music-part...
Replies
Views
Maybe you can indicate by using the remoteColor property of the facade list control? DOH, just realized im in the MP2 forum :(
Maybe you can indicate by using the remoteColor property of the facade list control? DOH, just realized im in the MP2 forum :(
In the OnlineVideos settings the Manage Sites option doesn't provide a visual distinction between the sites you have elected to use...
Replies
Views
Thanks chefkoch! Could not find it sorry :(
Thanks chefkoch! Could not find it sorry :(
Please take a look here. This should be standard in MP2.
Replies
Views
also there is a problem with sound, I doubt win8 supports simultaneously sending separate sounds to 4 different HDMI connections, and if it did you would need either 4 separate video cards or 4 separate sound devices.
also there is a problem with sound, I doubt win8 supports simultaneously sending separate sounds to 4 different HDMI connections...
I got this idea about only having 1 HTPC for all my rooms - Only connecting all screens with HDMI - Why? HTPC Costs Software...
Replies
Views
you would like to have dshow filters, like MPAR, with BASS? there is a plugin, which can handle any filter. it was originally developed to watch video using BASS player, but could also run audio or are you asking about WASAPI in BASS?
you would like to have dshow filters, like MPAR, with BASS? there is a plugin, which can handle any filter. it was originally...
Hi Dev-Team! Could you please add support for WASAPI, ASIO (BASSWASAPI, BASSASIO) and cuesheets to musicplayer? Best regards Helios
Replies
Views
Will be very hard to implement as tuners have a lot to do: provide live TV for several users, recording, EPG grabbing, etc. You can have the same channel on 2 different types of tuners (DVB-T and DVB-S), one might be HD, the other SD (even if both HD they are not the same). You also have restrictions on CAM decryption of channels...
Will be very hard to implement as tuners have a lot to do: provide live TV for several users, recording, EPG grabbing, etc. You can...
Hi all, kindly like to propose / discuss 2 topics for more efficient resource usage on the MP regarding tuner and reachable...
Replies
Views
The fix was only the adding of "" around the xslt path in the MP2-Setup.wixproj file. The change looks bigger in git, but only cause VS moved the xcopy line around ;) You can leave it out when merging or "force" me to some advanced git usage :)
The fix was only the adding of "" around the xslt path in the MP2-Setup.wixproj file. The change looks bigger in git, but only...
If MP2 is being started cleanly it chooses the first filters it founds (or maybe system defaults?) currently. Should we check...
Replies
Views
I think there was even a control planned to be used inside master_bare.xaml. It should show each available mapping, or at least the color buttons. But it was not implemented I think.
I think there was even a control planned to be used inside master_bare.xaml. It should show each available mapping, or at least...
The shortcuts which are defined globally or for a special screen are loaded from the skin's shortcuts xml files...
Replies
Views
it's a very very long time since i played with XBMC but if i remember it right they do use Mplayer as their media engine so it might be in there we should look for a way to maount iso:s directly without a need for a virtual drive or so
it's a very very long time since i played with XBMC but if i remember it right they do use Mplayer as their media engine so it...
One improvement I would like to see is an internal ISO-parser so that we don't need an external ISO mounter. XBMC does this but I...
Replies
Views
I've merge both thread, hope it's okay. Let's keep it clean as much as possible ;)
I've merge both thread, hope it's okay. Let's keep it clean as much as possible ;)
Hi. I'm really missing all those little helpers more than any "big" plugins the most. On daily use I need a home screen display...
Replies
Views
I would like to add, it would be nice if the mediaportal server would hold this information, so you can pause a video on one client then resume on another.
I would like to add, it would be nice if the mediaportal server would hold this information, so you can pause a video on one client...
Hi, Under MP1, it's possible to resume a video on the last stopped point. Is it possible to ad this feature under MP2 for...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom