IR Server Suite (IRSS) (7 Viewers)

IR Server Suite (IRSS)
Again, as much as I would like to help, I'm simply unable until you attach IRSS and TV Server log files and screenshots.
Again, as much as I would like to help, I'm simply unable until you attach IRSS and TV Server log files and screenshots.
Recently upgraded my HTPC to Windows 10 and haven't used the TV server for a while and recently I see the MCE IR Blaster I have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Installation Help DE
Thanks for reporting the solution. :) Aside: I really don't like over-zealous security software!
Thanks for reporting the solution. :) Aside: I really don't like over-zealous security software!
I'm trying to install MediaPortal using my Hauppague Colossus and can't get the IRSS to install the plugin for the TV Server...
Replies
Views
Hello No, not that I'm aware of. Regards, mm
Hello No, not that I'm aware of. Regards, mm
Hi all, I have two different set top boxes that I want to control via IRSS. I'm using the Windows Media Center IR blast/receive...
Replies
Views
ive got the same problem all the special keys work however the arrow and ok buttons dont work. the remote has worked fine all year. did you get to the bottom of this?
ive got the same problem all the special keys work however the arrow and ok buttons dont work. the remote has worked fine all year...
Hey, Today i have format my PC and did a fresh install of MP 1.4. My case is a Antec Fusion Remote Black, but i use a MCE remote...
Replies
Views
hello, sorry for the late answer. this issue is solved now ?
hello, sorry for the late answer. this issue is solved now ?
I can't get an MCE blaster to work, IRSS detects it correctly, when I use the debug client it detects the Microsoft MCE and tells...
Replies
Views
Yes it's working with your version!! Thank's a lot
Yes it's working with your version!! Thank's a lot
Hi! I've made a patch for the IRSS to fully support the IMON Pad and especially IMON Pad HID variants. ATTENTION: my version...
Replies
Views
A
MP1 MP2 What the best IRSS for .... (1 Viewer) DE
Great! :)
Great! :)
What the best IRSS for current version of MediaPortal 1 ?
Replies
Views
Struggled by the same problem! I have to use {PgUp} instead of {Page Up} or {PageUp} + {PgDn} instead of {Page Down} or {PageDown} (like on keyboard ! ;))
Struggled by the same problem! I have to use {PgUp} instead of {Page Up} or {PageUp} + {PgDn} instead of {Page Down} or {PageDown}...
Hi, i want to blast the Keyboard Buttons Page up and Page down to Media Portal. I dont know how to configure IRSS to do this. I...
Replies
Views
Here's the solution that worked for me. Look at this quote from And-81: Here is the link: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tv3-external-channel-changer.20876/page-3
Here's the solution that worked for me. Look at this quote from And-81: Here is the link...
I'm using a TiVo as a STB along with a Colossus. They have worked fine together for some time. I recently had to reinstall Win...
Replies
Views
Hi, Were you able to do this? I have the exact same scenario but no luck trying to set this up... I am trying with several different remotes besides the apple remote and it seams that I can't receive signals from none of them. I wonder if there is a tool that I can use that definitely tells me if the Intel NUC built-in receiver is...
Hi, Were you able to do this? I have the exact same scenario but no luck trying to set this up... I am trying with several...
So, my understanding is that I could get a apple remote to work on a Windows 8 machine with in-built CIR (which the Intel NUC has)...
Replies
Views
How can I configure IRSS for use with MCE? I have two Colossus cards, HD DirecTV STBs, I have configured two HD-PVRs, yet no IR Blaster solution... I can trouble shoot IRSS and test the Blasters, and they do change the channels on the STB, yet MCE does not... Any Help would be appreciated...
How can I configure IRSS for use with MCE? I have two Colossus cards, HD DirecTV STBs, I have configured two HD-PVRs, yet no IR...
How can I configure IRSS for use with MCE? I have two Colossus cards, HD DirecTV STBs, I have configured two HD-PVRs, yet no IR...
Replies
Views
The best way to know is to try them. No harm in trial and error...
The best way to know is to try them. No harm in trial and error...
Within the TV Server application, under the Plugins section, there is the TV3 Blaster Plugin. Once you click on the plugin, within...
Replies
Views
Problem is solved!! It was Windows Media Player and the firewall settings. Thanks for all of your help!! :)
Problem is solved!! It was Windows Media Player and the firewall settings. Thanks for all of your help!! :)
Good Afternoon, I wanted to see if anyone has been successful on creating IRSS Translator codes for DirecTV remote controls? What...
Replies
Views
I forgot about this one indeed :)
I forgot about this one indeed :)
Hi, I am very impressed with IR Server Suite so far. One problem that is stopping me from submitting this for WAF evaluation is...
Replies
Views
The biggest drawback with CEC is that some of the commands do not work outside of some TV functions, for example my Samsung TV will not send the info button via CEC. This means that I have to remap commands on my harmony to get it to work by emulating a button I won't use. This means I can't use the original remote.
The biggest drawback with CEC is that some of the commands do not work outside of some TV functions, for example my Samsung TV...
I've just bought Pulse-Eight USB HDMI CEC adapter and would like to add support of it to IRSS. The support should be separated into...
Replies
Views
HI guys i got the same receiver recognized from IRSS . That came with my Tv card TBS 6920 .. OK and now i want to set this up to control mediaportal with my Harmony One but iam stuck. i learned the commands from the original remote that came with the Tv Card but that is for sure the wrong way ^^ So how do i go from here to set this up...
HI guys i got the same receiver recognized from IRSS . That came with my Tv card TBS 6920 .. OK and now i want to set this up to...
Hi Guys! As the so called "MCE Remote" shipped with my Zotac zBox BluRay AD05 didn't work neither with "use MCE" in MP nor...
Replies
Views
I have double press of MCE buttons (left/right and others) everywhere, including Debug Client. I change 'remote button timing' to 2000/1000, but still no effect. Latest IR Server 1.5.0.81 Also, stop button not work at all, even in Debug Client, and even MCE receiver not blink.
I have double press of MCE buttons (left/right and others) everywhere, including Debug Client. I change 'remote button timing' to...
I have double press of MCE buttons (left/right and others) everywhere, including Debug Client. I change 'remote button timing' to...
Replies
Views
Application: Translator Version: 1.5.062 Steps to reproduce: In the Translator setup dialog, add a new program. Rename or delete the exe file referenced in step 1. Close and restart Translator. Observed faulty behavior: Crash on every following attempt to start the program. Workaround: Remove the relevant <ProgramSettings> node...
Application: Translator Version: 1.5.062 Steps to reproduce: In the Translator setup dialog, add a new program. Rename or delete...
Application: Translator Version: 1.5.062 Steps to reproduce: In the Translator setup dialog, add a new program. Rename or delete...
Replies
Views
I'm no expert on blasters but I don't think this is ideal. Your USBUIRT has two ports right - one port for each STB. Ideally you should set the port on the IRSS IR command definitions to match the STB that the commands are intended for. So for example, the "1" command for STB A should be assigned to port 1 (assumption: port 1 is the...
I'm no expert on blasters but I don't think this is ideal. Your USBUIRT has two ports right - one port for each STB. Ideally you...
I am moving off of a beyondTv setup and trying to move to MediaPortal. My setup is that I have a Hauppauge winTv 418 dual...
Replies
Views
It's Ok, i have push your code change in my personal installer. thank you !
It's Ok, i have push your code change in my personal installer. thank you !
I have created a patch for the MCE Tranceiver IRSS plugin that fixes the problem where the blaster does not work after resuming...
Replies
Views
Also, mine works without sending channel change repeats. It has been work great since early April!
Also, mine works without sending channel change repeats. It has been work great since early April!
Hi since I own a VIP2202 STB, I lose my scheduled recording due to the STB going "away mode" when it's not used. If I could...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Export IR command DE
Learned commands are stored in C:\Program Data\IR Server Suite\IR Commands. You could try copying the *.IR files onto the second PC and see if IR Server detects them.
Learned commands are stored in C:\Program Data\IR Server Suite\IR Commands. You could try copying the *.IR files onto the second PC...
I have two computers and for whatever reason IR learning is not working on one of them. I have the IR command learned on the...
Replies
Views
So to be clear: your tuner doesn't have a composite or s-video video input? MediaPortal should be much the same... if you can manage to get it setup. The biggest problems you're going to face are fundamentally due to the fact that MediaPortal's TV Server wasn't designed to support such setups and the fact that your tuner requires...
So to be clear: your tuner doesn't have a composite or s-video video input? MediaPortal should be much the same... if you can...
My setup is this: Gateway DX4300 computer (Windows 7 Home Premium x64 Media Center) with: "Hybrid ATSC/QAM PCI-E AVS Video...
Replies
Views
I believe this is the same issue no matter what you are using for IR blasting. I'm using ServerBlaster with native Hauppauge programs and it seems to do the same thing. As soon as I enter config, The Hauppauge IR icon disappears from the tray.
I believe this is the same issue no matter what you are using for IR blasting. I'm using ServerBlaster with native Hauppauge...
Hey. I am trying to set up my MCE remote as a mouse when I jump over to my web browser. When I first install IRSS translator reads...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 2 Questions :-) DE
Can someone help me with question 1 :)?
Can someone help me with question 1 :)?
Hi, maybe someone can help me with two things: 1) I have got a Panasonic TV and i want to blast the Power button. I learned the ir...
Replies
Views
I found a solution : the winlirc plugin have 3 bugs: 1. the field "Password" in ir command file is not a password but it has to be filled with winlirc command "SEND_ONCE" the command file should like to : 2. In the composition of command there is a bug in the file WinLircCommand.cs Wrong: public WinLircCommand(string data) ...
I found a solution : the winlirc plugin have 3 bugs: 1. the field "Password" in ir command file is not a password but it has to...
Hello, i want to use my PVR_HD2 to get tv from my SKY HD set top box i have a serial blaster that is able to control the stb...
Replies
Views
As no one has suggested a software solution, I will suggest two possible hardware solutions that enable you to use your IR remote control to wake your HTPC from hibernation. The most elegant solution is to use the Simerec device: http://www.simerec.com/ However, it is a bare circuit board, and you need to decide where to position...
As no one has suggested a software solution, I will suggest two possible hardware solutions that enable you to use your IR remote...
I've been using IRSS for years and it works very well. I have an HTPC with A/V receiver and HDTV. I use IRSS to turn the receiver...
Replies
Views
ca marchera tout le temps ( normalement )
ca marchera tout le temps ( normalement )
Hi i post my preset for IRSS Disaster Ed. 3561 only for Imon receiver. Version supported by MP 1.2 IR Server Suite - Test Build...
Replies
Views
Okay - if you say so. The thing is that there is nothing else to go on other than log files. I can only suggest to try to confirm the blaster is still functional in other software.
Okay - if you say so. The thing is that there is nothing else to go on other than log files. I can only suggest to try to confirm...
Hello all, After nearly a year of everything working great for me, I had MP basically crash because the database became very...
Replies
Views
I fired it all up this morning, unchecked my remote recieve in IRSS config and turned on MCE in MP and it worked - flipping through channels effortlessly. When I get home from work I'll look into getting my remote itself working (was using TV guide and mouse this morning). I'm actually impressed that IRSS detected my RF remote and...
I fired it all up this morning, unchecked my remote recieve in IRSS config and turned on MCE in MP and it worked - flipping through...
I've just installed MP 1.6 today (from release, not cvn) and also installed IRSS from, the tools section. I got the TV3 blaster...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom