IR Server Suite (IRSS) (5 Viewers)

IR Server Suite (IRSS)
I am not using the XP replacment driver but the Vista replacement driver which I dont think has been updated in quite some time.... Let Aaron know about your prob and I am sure he will find the resolution.
I am not using the XP replacment driver but the Vista replacement driver which I dont think has been updated in quite some time...
Hey, here is my problem: I have installed SVN + MCE Replacement 1.0.3.1 and configured the plugin. Verified that my IR is...
Replies
Views
ok, that's good news, because I couldn't find anything wrong! I'll be releasing a new version in the next day or so with some new macro commands and a fix for MP 0.2.2.0 installs. And a couple of new STB Presets. Thanks for letting me know about the false alarm though, I would have gone mad if you didn't let me know :) Cheers,
ok, that's good news, because I couldn't find anything wrong! I'll be releasing a new version in the next day or so with some new...
And-81 , I upgraded to the latest version of the mce replacement plugin last night, and it fixed the issues i had with the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IR Blaster codes DE
Excellent, good to hear! Cheers,
Excellent, good to hear! Cheers,
Hi, I am trying to get MP to work with my STB (Philips DSR2211 - TV VLaanderen). After quite some searching I've managed to get...
Replies
Views
I have a the non MCE version of the PVR-150. It comes with an IR Blaster and receiver. Will this blaster work with this plug-in? I installed the plug-in and ran the blaster.exe but the learn button is ghosted. I want to control my STB somehow, preferably with the hardware I already have. What are my best options? Thanks,
I have a the non MCE version of the PVR-150. It comes with an IR Blaster and receiver. Will this blaster work with this plug-in...
I have a the non MCE version of the PVR-150. It comes with an IR Blaster and receiver. Will this blaster work with this plug-in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Not Yet Re-Learned DE
The comment should be telling you how the learning process is going. The "Not yet re-learned" status message is when you "edit" an existing IR command, it's just saying that you have a command in there, you just haven't replaced it yet. The learning is unreliable and if I could fix it I would. I'm working on a couple of...
The comment should be telling you how the learning process is going. The "Not yet re-learned" status message is when you "edit" an...
I'm having issues getting the IR blaster to work and, while I'm still pouring over the forums here, I haven't figured out what this...
Replies
Views
Thanks Aaron for pointing out the new tray app. Still however I can't get this to work. IT functions normally with the exception of the back button. No matter what I do, no go.
Thanks Aaron for pointing out the new tray app. Still however I can't get this to work. IT functions normally with the exception...
First... I notice that MPtray doesn't work with the MCE replacemetn driver...is there a cure. Second, I noticed that if I use...
Replies
Views
There are a few (many) users experiencing problems trying to learn IR commands with the plugin. As I said. Yes, the blaster part of the code is different in the replacement plugin to how it works in MCE, and it's learning code is different too. I'm working on something that should solve all that. I'm re-writing the MceIr.dll in...
There are a few (many) users experiencing problems trying to learn IR commands with the plugin. As I said. Yes, the blaster part...
Hi, thanks for all your great work on this plugin. This is exactly what is needed. I have a Fujitsu Siemens SCALEO E that works...
Replies
Views
I see. that'll work then! Once I get a firewire enabled box from my cable co I'll give it a go. It'll be interesting to see how far I get considering I've never worked with DirectShow nor with firewire (AV/C). :)
I see. that'll work then! Once I get a firewire enabled box from my cable co I'll give it a go. It'll be interesting to see how far...
Is the source code for the TV3 External Channel Changer plugin available anywhere? I want to work on Firewire channel changing...
Replies
Views
Excellent, I think it must have been a problem in the channel setup in MediaPortal itself. Good to hear it's working now. Cheers,
Excellent, I think it must have been a problem in the channel setup in MediaPortal itself. Good to hear it's working now. Cheers,
Hi, I have a Hauppauge 500 (dual tuner card) in my box and am using the latest production version (not test version). Just...
Replies
Views
Mate, you are a machine! Thanks for all your effort and support to the community with this plugin, it is providing a major difference to the quality of MP for many people. PM sent. Thanks.
Mate, you are a machine! Thanks for all your effort and support to the community with this plugin, it is providing a major...
I've had a look through the postings and I think I know the answer is currently no, as the MCEIR only supports one client at a...
Replies
Views
Ah Garth, you're a genius! I didn't notice that setting on my initial setup, but it's fixed the problem perfectly! Thanks for your help, the WAF has gone through the roof! :D Cheers to Aaron as well for his great plugin! Thanks -- Stuart
Ah Garth, you're a genius! I didn't notice that setting on my initial setup, but it's fixed the problem perfectly! Thanks for...
Hey All, I have two cards, one an analogue Happauge PVR-150 which has the Foxtel Digital box inputted into it, and the other a...
Replies
Views
I have an nvidia graphics card and have set up a series of hot keys ctlr+2, ctrl+3 etc etc which change display from projector to tv and also change refresh rate (72hz, 75hz) now the only problem is I have to use my keyboard to do this. Is it possible to get my windows MCE remote (im using the replacement plugin) to emulate keyboard...
I have an nvidia graphics card and have set up a series of hot keys ctlr+2, ctrl+3 etc etc which change display from projector to...
I have an nvidia graphics card and have set up a series of hot keys ctlr+2, ctrl+3 etc etc which change display from projector to...
Replies
Views
Latest test version (2007-02-26) should work around this bug, but it might not be 100%... see how you go... Hope that helps,
Latest test version (2007-02-26) should work around this bug, but it might not be 100%... see how you go... Hope that helps,
Problem/bug: MCERP can't change channels if a scheduled recording is set to a different channel. I belive that it is of great...
Replies
Views
:o That's awesome. And with your recently published software no one could expect you to be humble! :D
:o That's awesome. And with your recently published software no one could expect you to be humble! :D
I have very succesfully installed and configured the Message Plugin together with HIP. I'm using a Logitech Harmony very customized...
Replies
Views
Hey Richard, sorry about that, I must have skimmed over the new posts and missed yours. My apologies. There is a new test version of the plugin that includes an updated mceir.dll which will let you specify the blaster speed as "None". Which is how it used to work. It sounds like this will solve your problem. Give that a try...
Hey Richard, sorry about that, I must have skimmed over the new posts and missed yours. My apologies. There is a new test version...
MCE Replacement Plugin V1.0.0 -------------------------------------------------- by and-81 Please note, this post has been...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Zero's Being Added DE
Thanks and-81 I will give it a try. Regards Yogiman!
Thanks and-81 I will give it a try. Regards Yogiman!
Hi everyone Can anyone tell me if by installing the Replacment MCE plug-in in MP0.2.2.0 I can get rid of the problem where after...
Replies
Views
Sorry mate, it will come in the next day or two. I'm just ironing out one last bug before I send it to you ... Cheers,
Sorry mate, it will come in the next day or two. I'm just ironing out one last bug before I send it to you ... Cheers,
I hope I make everything correct here in this new Forum area ... by creating a new thread within the 'MReP Forum' ... If not - I...
Replies
Views
Good news - events Hi Aaron, you will be pleased to hear the events now function.. good result, keep up the good work the this is a really useful plugin cheers Darren
Good news - events Hi Aaron, you will be pleased to hear the events now function.. good result, keep up the good work the...
Hi, I've just upgraded to a new SVN, and consequently the 02 feb version of the mce replacement test. I am installing the SVN...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 macros? DE
I don't use Girder, but I can recommend HIP, it's fantastic. When you put the plugin into Message Mode you will want to use HIP to do the blasting, and for this you need Hip Send which is available from the HIP website, theres plenty more information on this in the MCE Replacement Plugin thread and in the docs. Let me know how you go.
I don't use Girder, but I can recommend HIP, it's fantastic. When you put the plugin into Message Mode you will want to use HIP to...
hi! First of all: great plug-in!!! However, I have two problems: 1. I built a macro and want to assign it to a MCE remote button...
Replies
Views
MCE Replacement Plugin V1.0.3.1 -------------------------------------------------- Made for MediaPortal by and-81 This plugin serves as a replacement for MediaPortal's built in support for the MCE remote. The reason for developing this plugin was to support a replacement driver for the MCE remote and to add complex IR blasting...
MCE Replacement Plugin V1.0.3.1 -------------------------------------------------- Made for MediaPortal by and-81 This plugin...
MCE Replacement Plugin V1.0.3.1 -------------------------------------------------- Made for MediaPortal by and-81 This plugin...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom