MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (8 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
Tried your alternative file and it makes no difference, still lots of stuttering with any .ts file. This is regardless of whether it's live tv, recorded TV (using non rtsp mode) and also any .ts files played from my videos etc. All of these things play fine outside of MP. I have 4 clients in total and this is the only machine that has...
Tried your alternative file and it makes no difference, still lots of stuttering with any .ts file. This is regardless of whether...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 3.2 Windows Version: 7 Pro CPU Type: core2duo 1.86ghz HDD: 250gb Memory...
Replies
Views
With SVN 25591, I can no longer reproduce this problem. Thanks for feedback. Mark
With SVN 25591, I can no longer reproduce this problem. Thanks for feedback. Mark
Hi, I have just noticed that in RC2, if you are in the 'My TV' main screen (so you can see EPG data) on a singleseat setup, when...
Replies
Views
No, but MP changed, maybe it is no longer needed in MP postprocessing. I do not have reciever, so i cannot try it by myself.
No, but MP changed, maybe it is no longer needed in MP postprocessing. I do not have reciever, so i cannot try it by myself.
Hi Devs! Playback of some movies doesn't work here with installed SAF5.0! If i press play on my remote, there is only a short...
Replies
Views
I tried again but the problem doesn't happend any more. Sorry for the false alarm. Regards
I tried again but the problem doesn't happend any more. Sorry for the false alarm. Regards
MediaPortal Version: 1.10 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: XP Professional SP 3 CPU Type: IchbinLeise MP5...
Replies
Views
You are welkom
You are welkom
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: streamed MP v1.0.2 Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit CPU Type: I7 920 HDD: 36gig...
Replies
Views
Thanks Jaymode for the link - I knew us ATSC users in the United States would all be experiencing the same issue. It sems to be a Win7 issue that M$ created more than a hardware or WinXP OS issue. I'll post on the other thread for more on this.
Thanks Jaymode for the link - I knew us ATSC users in the United States would all be experiencing the same issue. It sems to be a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Wide Blue Windows Version: Win7 x64 Premium CPU Type: AMD Phenom HDD: 320gb...
Replies
Views
AW: entering standby prevented OK than it's not a bug. I'll try to find out what is causing the network traffic (wireshark). Thank you!
AW: entering standby prevented OK than it's not a bug. I'll try to find out what is causing the network traffic (wireshark)...
MediaPortal Version: MP1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 235e...
Replies
Views
I suspect that ffdshow was broken in last revisions.... I am using the freshest version, earlier ffdshow worked fine with DolbyTrueHD I cannot check bitstreaming in full scope -I do not have a reciever. BTW, I forgot to mention one important thing. There is no need to register MpaDecFilter. You should just copy it in to MediaPortal...
I suspect that ffdshow was broken in last revisions.... I am using the freshest version, earlier ffdshow worked fine with...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
I've managed to get the HD working in UDMA 5 mode now and the problem's gone, so please file this report as "No Bug".
I've managed to get the HD working in UDMA 5 mode now and the problem's gone, so please file this report as "No Bug".
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
Back again ... Installed RC2 on TVServer (singleseat) and on 2 Clients (Client). Attached are all three logs. After seeing DB issues in the last log I figured out, that the SQL2008 on the TVServer wasn configured properly. Maybe its due to the script i had been using - let me post the section I think that it responsible for...
Back again ... Installed RC2 on TVServer (singleseat) and on 2 Clients (Client). Attached are all three logs. After seeing DB...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 SVN 25546 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 / Windows 7 x64 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
MP1 wont ever be able to handle the device lost cases correctly. It's skin engine would require much refactoring to be able to cope with the device resets. Especially ugly when we have to support XP that cannot take advantage of DirectX 9Ex. So, I would suggest to "fix" HW / drivers in such way that you wont get lost HDMI connection...
MP1 wont ever be able to handle the device lost cases correctly. It's skin engine would require much refactoring to be able to cope...
Hello Folks, I have MP connected to a Yamaha receiver via HDMI. My TV is connected to the receiver via HDMI. So it's: MP...
Replies
Views
This solve the problem. :thx:
This solve the problem. :thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional 32bit CPU Type: Intel® Atom™...
Replies
Views
Nevermind, issue fixed. I had to go change my resolution in CCC to 1080p24, then readjust my overscan value, then back to 1080p60 and adjust that one, separately. All working now, though I have no idea why it broke itself.
Nevermind, issue fixed. I had to go change my resolution in CCC to 1080p24, then readjust my overscan value, then back to 1080p60...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: 7 32 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video...
Replies
Views
Hi :) Not that I am aware of. Think your only option is to map the old recording folder as one of your video shares.
Hi :) Not that I am aware of. Think your only option is to map the old recording folder as one of your video shares.
I have my system up and running now (with regards to the TV part - which is the most important). Besides the problem about the...
Replies
Views
A bit related. 0002356: allow folder.png in addition to folder.jpg - MediaPortal Bugtracker User itself shouldn't provide the music thumbs, but instead let MP to handle it (it should always use JPEG when extracting the thumbs during a music import).
A bit related. 0002356: allow folder.png in addition to folder.jpg - MediaPortal Bugtracker User itself shouldn't provide the...
I'm not posting logs here yet, I don't have these available at this time. I'll collect and post them asap. Something seems to have...
Replies
Views
You are right, I was wrong! I'm just a dumb-ass, sorry.
You are right, I was wrong! I'm just a dumb-ass, sorry.
In MP configuration, under Codecs and Renderers I have Video, TV, DVD and Video Renderer, Radio is missing. Is this just a bug and...
Replies
Views
Must say its a lot easier to set the scroll speed up in the MP GUI\Settings, then you get a real feel for how it looks.
Must say its a lot easier to set the scroll speed up in the MP GUI\Settings, then you get a real feel for how it looks.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Professional x32 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 4850e...
Replies
Views
Thx - but I got it working. It was an old MediaControl Installation. After I removed it it was working ok.
Thx - but I got it working. It was an old MediaControl Installation. After I removed it it was working ok.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: E5200 HDD: WD Green 500...
Replies
Views
TV service is not running in kernel conext -> not possible for it to cause a BSOD. Only if drivers are broken and TV service triggers that bug with its own behavior the BSOD is possible.
TV service is not running in kernel conext -> not possible for it to cause a BSOD. Only if drivers are broken and TV service...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.5.25080 (1.1.0 RC1) MediaPortal Skin: N/A (Happens in TV Server Config) Windows Version: Vista 7 Home...
Replies
Views
You're welcome; glad to hear it solved the problem. Feel free to use the 'THANKS!' button to formally thank me. :) I have no idea what thanking someone this way does (other than the number of thank-yous showing up in the user information next to each post), but it can't hurt.
You're welcome; glad to hear it solved the problem. Feel free to use the 'THANKS!' button to formally thank me. :) I have no idea...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1. RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Core2 Duo E6750 HDD...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Unable to connect to database Hi. Yes u are right. :thx: Indead i could not reach the server with ping using the hostname. And when i added the name of the server to the hosts file the problem was gone. Thx a lot. Jac
Re: AW: Unable to connect to database Hi. Yes u are right. :thx: Indead i could not reach the server with ping using the...
TV-Server MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.RC1 (server and client) MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate (Dutch) CPU...
Replies
Views
I always disable that. I use another firewall, Kerio Personal Firewall but as far as I can tell I've made the required rules for MP. Is there any particular port (or application other than MP) that needs to be allowed in order to prevent that error? As DieBagger says though, should MP crash because of that, considering that it...
I always disable that. I use another firewall, Kerio Personal Firewall but as far as I can tell I've made the required rules for...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
I tried changing the hdmi input on my panasonic, the problem with TV changing back to preview goes away, but the audio volume function still becomes inactive. On my panasonic TV the second HDMI does not support digital audio (although sound is OK), however when the tV is turned back on the full screen tV is still active but the osd...
I tried changing the hdmi input on my panasonic, the problem with TV changing back to preview goes away, but the audio volume...
MediaPortal Version 1.1 RC1: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version 7 x64: CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboardasus p5q-em...
Replies
Views
Please close this thread. Had to new core.dll that mismatched something :) Had an early version of this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/moving-pictures-284/scrolling-77842/index4.html#post590093 made for svn instead of RC1. SORRY
Please close this thread. Had to new core.dll that mismatched something :) Had an early version of this...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Win 7 32bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 AM2 4850E Box 45W...
Replies
Views
Ni frke. Sam da dela ;)
Ni frke. Sam da dela ;)
I'm having one hell of a time setting up live TV. No matter what I do, no channels are listed. Of course, the channels scan fine...
Replies
Views
re: MP Hangs on "Initializing DirectX" Thanks for the help guys... having a background image fixed it. cheers
re: MP Hangs on "Initializing DirectX" Thanks for the help guys... having a background image fixed it. cheers
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 16:9 Windows Version: Windows 7 64Bit CPU Type: AMD 5050e AM2 HDD...
Replies
Views
Sometimes Windows Update does good things :)
Sometimes Windows Update does good things :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC Latest Svn+ Own patches MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32Bit(finally this is...
Replies
Views
The IP address "169.254.189.31" is automatically assigned by Windows when it cannot find a DHCP server (i.e. your router). This may be because your router is not responding or responding too late, or you have some (software) firewall blocking the router's response. You can try two things: Disable all firewalls running on htpc In...
The IP address "169.254.189.31" is automatically assigned by Windows when it cannot find a DHCP server (i.e. your router). This may...
I have a strange problem. After reboot of Windows 7 the tvservice starts without problems, but in tv.server configuration I do not...
Replies
Views
I fully understand reasons of that. And I moved back to MySQL already, having no unicode problems since that. I just think that it should be clearly stated in the MP installer (when it asks for the type of database that will be installed/used) and in MP doocumentation , that MP doesn't support unicode type used in MS SQL Server. :)
I fully understand reasons of that. And I moved back to MySQL already, having no unicode problems since that. I just think that...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Win7 ultimate 32bit CPU Type: Atom 330, 2x1.6 GHz...
Replies
Views
I think this has been mentioned before a lot of times: It logs that it cannot find the config file. This is because of incorrect naming of the config file, renaming it should resolve it. (See your error.log for details). Also closing this thread since this is an issue with an unsupported OS. If you search the forums there are...
I think this has been mentioned before a lot of times: It logs that it cannot find the config file. This is because of incorrect...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1RC1 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: 2003 R2 x86 CPU Type: Amd HDD: 500gb Memory: 4gb...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom