MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (3 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
AW: TV Recordings are not displayed - Solution available -> MP Installer issue?! Servus arneman, no matter why - but the second try worked. I just did the same procedure again, now it works! :) Thanks for your support! Regards, Chris
AW: TV Recordings are not displayed - Solution available -> MP Installer issue?! Servus arneman, no matter why - but the second...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 5600+ HDD: Samsung HD753LJ...
Replies
Views
OK, my computer starts for recording this evening. So I will close this thread and open a new one if another error will occur. Thank you for your help, solving my self-inflicted problems.
OK, my computer starts for recording this evening. So I will close this thread and open a new one if another error will occur...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista SP2 CPU Type: AMD BE-2400 HDD: WD 750 GB...
Replies
Views
No problem. Thread is closed!
No problem. Thread is closed!
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova Windows Version: XP sp3 CPU Type: AMD 3600+ HDD: Seagate...
Replies
Views
This is by design. The "Grab now" was meant to be used to test your configuration. Since it run in the SetupTV process, it is aborted when the process exits (SetupTV closes). If you need it to complete grabbing you have to leave SetupTV running until it finishes. This is a feature request, you should post in the Improvement...
This is by design. The "Grab now" was meant to be used to test your configuration. Since it run in the SetupTV process, it is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XPSP3 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card...
Replies
Views
Not a bug in MP but instead OS has failure to provide he needed resources.
Not a bug in MP but instead OS has failure to provide he needed resources.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 ALPHA svn MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1080 v1.3 Windows Version: Windows 7 Motherboard: Gigabyte...
Replies
Views
I'll share my config settings that might be relevant and you could check whether yours differ in any way and try setting them the same as mine to see if it helps. TV Server Config: General: Delay in seconds before TVServer detects cards - 30 Plugins - Power Scheduler - Advanced: Reinitialize service on wakeup Media Portal...
I'll share my config settings that might be relevant and you could check whether yours differ in any way and try setting them the...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
No errors on-screen. I will get the first frame of the video frozen on the screen while the audio plays properly in the background. The fast forward/skip/pause buttons also work properly, and will intermittently update the frame that is frozen on the screen but not always. Audio works consistently throughout. I sat and watched the...
No errors on-screen. I will get the first frame of the video frozen on the screen while the audio plays properly in the...
I have a TV Server in the basement and three remote clients. Two of the remote clients work fabulously, one will not properly play...
Replies
Views
thats already a good help, did not found this post via search. there is more needed to try this feature (a .exe and tvnotifier activated and comskip plugin misused for it), but could not get it run anyway.
thats already a good help, did not found this post via search. there is more needed to try this feature (a .exe and tvnotifier...
Hi Overview: When recording a Show which already started, the record starts at the moment you choose to record it, instead of...
Replies
Views
That is not considered a bug since it only happens on a server OS. That has been discussed a lot of time. I am quite sure there is already one or more threads about running MP on server OS, these things should be posted there. It is very good to provide these steps and feedback, it is only in the wrong place. This section is only...
That is not considered a bug since it only happens on a server OS. That has been discussed a lot of time. I am quite sure there...
Hi All, I tried upgrading my MediaPortal server from 1.02 which it was working perfectly under 2003 R2 x64 with XP clients on...
Replies
Views
Adding a warning text would be a good idea. At least people would know not to fiddle with it then, or would know to expect problems if they do. I wouldn't equate it to choosing a non-working codec though. That's an external piece of software that's out of MP control. I never had any broken recordings due to browsing the web (or...
Adding a warning text would be a good idea. At least people would know not to fiddle with it then, or would know to expect problems...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
That's pointed me in the right direction - I'd moved my timeshifting folder and not given the MP account access to it. Odd that the timeshifting problem stopped me playing recorded TV, but there we have it. Thanks! Oh, the joys of error codes. R
That's pointed me in the right direction - I'd moved my timeshifting folder and not given the MP account access to it. Odd that...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Bluewide Windows Version: 7 CPU Type: Athlon 64 X2 3800 2Ghz HDD: 300Gb...
Replies
Views
Ok and thanks, then I understand this new behaviour. br Melstig
Ok and thanks, then I understand this new behaviour. br Melstig
MediaPortal Version: v1.0.4.24553 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 + Latest Windows Update CPU Type...
Replies
Views
This is not a bug. When MP is trying to record or play the channel an error occurs (RunGraph returns: 0x8007001F). This is probably a hardware / driver problem, but certainly not a MP issue.
This is not a bug. When MP is trying to record or play the channel an error occurs (RunGraph returns: 0x8007001F). This is...
Replies
Views
In MP config, in DVD>DVD Player there is a setting called Use MediaInfo for DVDs. Enable it.
In MP config, in DVD>DVD Player there is a setting called Use MediaInfo for DVDs. Enable it.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 0.9.601 Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultimate SP2 x86 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I unticked "Prefer AC3-sound" under TV configuration and now the Volume control works. As per design with SPDIF passthrough, Keep up the good work! Looking forward to RC2. kind regards Melstig
Thanks, I unticked "Prefer AC3-sound" under TV configuration and now the Volume control works. As per design with SPDIF...
MediaPortal Version: v1.0.5.25080 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 + Latest Windows Update CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Re: EVR Hiccups without frame drops Well if this is the case then this is a major NVIDIA bug under windows VISTA/7 cause this is not the case with windows XP.
Re: EVR Hiccups without frame drops Well if this is the case then this is a major NVIDIA bug under windows VISTA/7 cause this...
MediaPortal Version: 25153 svn MediaPortal Skin: blue3 Windows Version: windows 7 ultimate 64 CPU Type: intel E6300 wolfdale...
Replies
Views
The FFDshow seems to have made it better but these changes also have helpped Change the Nvidia settings back to native (60Hz) and in the Dynamic refresh of media portal change this to 60Hz to match the native setting of the TV
The FFDshow seems to have made it better but these changes also have helpped Change the Nvidia settings back to native (60Hz)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC1 Windows Version: Vista 32bit CPU Type: AMD 64 X2 4400 Memory: 2 gig Video Card: Nvidia 8600 GT...
Replies
Views
You did notice that the card with Prio=1 is _not_ the card with the highest priority? It is actually the lowest a card can have. Here ony my rig (4 Tv-Cards || dvb-s, dvb-s2, dvb-t), the channeltune-mechanism is working correctly and takes priorities into account.
You did notice that the card with Prio=1 is _not_ the card with the highest priority? It is actually the lowest a card can have...
Tonight I found that the TV server does not use the cards in order of priority, I suspect that is related to this...
Replies
Views
:oops: Missed that totally, sorry :o
:oops: Missed that totally, sorry :o
Hi, will there be an official SVN Release before RC2? :thx: & Regards ARE2 PS: :sorry:, but didn't know where else to...
Replies
Views
This issue is not a bug, but very, very, very bad design, and fixing it means to write an new MyVideos plugin from scratch (not kidding!). That we will obviously not do for MP1 because it will take away too much time which we need for MP2, but maybe someone from the community will create a replacement for the myVideos plugin in MP1...
This issue is not a bug, but very, very, very bad design, and fixing it means to write an new MyVideos plugin from scratch (not...
My ION based PC is conected directly to NAS MyBookWorld II via 1 Gb Ethernet port. NAS containes my collection of movies...
Replies
Views
After a reboot of the computer this problem went away,
After a reboot of the computer this problem went away,
I get a very, very long pause as if the TV Server Configuration is locked up when I switch focus away from my Analog TV Tuner card...
Replies
Views
A quick update. I did a bit of Googling. Older Hauppauge cards seem to have trouble with 4GB+ of RAM in 64-bit Vista and Win7. I simply went start > msconfig > Boot tab > Windows 7 (Advanced Options) > Set Maximum Memory to 3800. I can now start and stop TVServer as much as I want. No distortion occurs. Hooray.
A quick update. I did a bit of Googling. Older Hauppauge cards seem to have trouble with 4GB+ of RAM in 64-bit Vista and Win7. I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 x64 CPU Type: Core i3 HDD: 250GB Memory: 4GB...
Replies
Views
Edit: Ugh, I didn't search hard enough to find the fix. I apologize in advance. If anyone was wondering how to fix this, this is what I found in the following thread, response posted by edsche: InfoService v1.32 - 5 day weather/Feeds/Twitter on basic home [04-01-2010] *PLANNING* ---- Original Post ---- I keep getting the...
Edit: Ugh, I didn't search hard enough to find the fix. I apologize in advance. If anyone was wondering how to fix this, this is...
Hi there, when i choose a city for weather i get an unhandled exception error at startup, something to do with date format. I...
Replies
Views
It should be, but I'll double check, if some bug is in my fingers. Br, tourettes You were right. It was 60 Hz, not 50 as it should. I just assumed. But who changed it, is mystery. I mean i have not updated display driver, nor changed settings for ages. But anyway Thank You. Br,
It should be, but I'll double check, if some bug is in my fingers. Br, tourettes You were right. It was 60 Hz, not 50 as it...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC Latest Svn+ Own patches MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32Bit(finally this is...
Replies
Views
No, thats different things dxva uses for decoding stream and CUDA (NVidia) and Stream (ATi) uses for picture quality optimazing with TrueTheater™ HD. its not a codec feature, but powerdvd application itself.
No, thats different things dxva uses for decoding stream and CUDA (NVidia) and Stream (ATi) uses for picture quality optimazing...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC1 Windows Version: Vista 32bit CPU Type: AMD 64 X2 4400 Memory: 2 gig Video Card: Nvidia 8600 GT...
Replies
Views
After installing MP 1.1.0 RC1 I had the same issues. Couldnt play xvid or divx files. I uninstalled SAF and then reinstalled SAF and everything started working fine. The only issue I am having now is MP will crash after watching several tv episodes or switching to Moving Pictures and starting a movie. I will start MP right back...
After installing MP 1.1.0 RC1 I had the same issues. Couldnt play xvid or divx files. I uninstalled SAF and then reinstalled SAF...
I installed Media Portal 1.1.0 RC1 today. Reinstalled SAF4.00 RC1 to reset all codecs. MKV files play back fine but I am unable to...
Replies
Views
Yea, This was exactly what I did after taking a better look at the .ts
Yea, This was exactly what I did after taking a better look at the .ts
MediaPortal Version:1.10 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BLUE3WIDE Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 x86 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II x4 940...
Replies
Views
There's no problem using config to select codecs and graphstudio confirms that MP's using the right one. I tried it again earlier and it didn't lock up, so I think it's unlikely to be codec related as they haven't changed. MP's been doing some strange things after resuming from hibernate here though, so it might be related to that.
There's no problem using config to select codecs and graphstudio confirms that MP's using the right one. I tried it again...
Replies
Views
well I really only concluded that Maya was responsible through elimination. I reinstalled several times with different combinations of the "extras" I use, and on the last re-install it seems to be working ok without the Maya plugins installed. Now prior to the last re-install that seems to have fixed this issue, I did also update...
well I really only concluded that Maya was responsible through elimination. I reinstalled several times with different...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: 7 x64 CPU Type: 920 i7 HDD: 1.5tb seagate Memory: 4GB...
Replies
Views
i see... thank you :)
i see... thank you :)
Hi Just installed RC1, on server and client machines. Client can browse Recorded TV and Guide. When attempting to watch...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom