MP 1.3.0 Beta & RC (7 Viewers)

The Code Freeze period would be the right time for that i assume. And all outstanding 'Ready for Testing' issues we have in Mantis now, which aren't going in the Final, should automatically go in the 1.3.1 Maintenance Release.
The Code Freeze period would be the right time for that i assume. And all outstanding 'Ready for Testing' issues we have in Mantis...
Just installed the 1.3.0 RC, and I couldn't find the option to start Mediaportal in windowed mode. Then I tried passing /windowed...
Replies
Views
I tried to recreate the lockup doing this again last night but wasn't able to trigger it, so maybe it was just a one-off, so I guess you can mark this as no bug. I'll post again if I see it happen again though.
I tried to recreate the lockup doing this again last night but wasn't able to trigger it, so maybe it was just a one-off, so I...
I was changing skins whilst LiveTV was playing and it was fine for a couple of changes but on the last one it just locked up MP...
Replies
Views
Mantis: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=4235 :)
Mantis: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=4235 :)
Normally I use a remote so I wouldn't care but I recently broke the receiver so I'm having to use my mouse to control MP at the...
Replies
Views
;-) It's definitively the time to update my virtual test machine to Win7. In fact I don't have this problem on my production machine which is running Win 7 32b Windows dpi settings are ok, as you can see in my screenshot the "100ms" numbers.
;-) It's definitively the time to update my virtual test machine to Win7. In fact I don't have this problem on my production...
Hi, Not sure that already mentioned, so I prefer posting ;-) When you are in the configuration app, in GUI/Control Settings tab...
Replies
Views
Yes, because that would be a new feature.
Yes, because that would be a new feature.
MP version is 1.3 RC Skin version is DefaultWide Start MP Start a video Press UP arrow The OSD is empty If I press left/right...
Replies
Views
Exactly what I was thinking as well. Why zipping an exe for 0,0001% of the users while it brings inconvenience for the rest?
Exactly what I was thinking as well. Why zipping an exe for 0,0001% of the users while it brings inconvenience for the rest?
Why force people to install a zip program and unzip the installer to win a few bytes?
Replies
Views
I have the same thing: mouse is unresponsive in full screen (but works on non-maximised window) and I am not using any other remote device. win7 sp1, mediaportal 1.3.0 (Titan), ATI radeon HD 5700, most recent drivers. Mediaportal 1.2 worked fine. any ideas welcome. Kaido
I have the same thing: mouse is unresponsive in full screen (but works on non-maximised window) and I am not using any other remote...
I did an update install from 1.3beta (there's a slim possibility it was the alpha as on Sunday I had to restore to a True Image...
Replies
Views
haha, nice. (y)
haha, nice. (y)
When trying to go through my music folders with the number buttons (pressing 9 three times, for example) nothing happens. On 1.2.3...
Replies
Views
This is not a bug I found I had a bad connection in the IR receiver plug. Remote works correctly.
This is not a bug I found I had a bad connection in the IR receiver plug. Remote works correctly.
After upgrading from the Beta release my Hauppauge remote no longer works. The MP configuration shows that it is enabled and shows...
Replies
Views
A-ha, thanks it was a mapping issue. In fact, what must have happened is that when I upgraded from 1.3.0 beta to 1.3.0 RC, the WebEPG mydigiguide.xml file was overwritten with an older version and put some of the mapping out. I have now copied over the xml file with the newer one, re-mapped, re-booted, re-grabbed, and the data seems...
A-ha, thanks it was a mapping issue. In fact, what must have happened is that when I upgraded from 1.3.0 beta to 1.3.0 RC, the...
I was getting missing guide data in the latest 1.3.0 RC build for mydigiguide due to the delay value being too low. I needed to...
Replies
Views
There is an area51 build with PS++ included, but it is not in RC (maybe we can hope for final? No, I now, that's a feature change ;-), so it will be 1.3.1? Or maybe 1.4?).
There is an area51 build with PS++ included, but it is not in RC (maybe we can hope for final? No, I now, that's a feature change...
I love how PS++ is now part of 1.3.0 RC but I seem to be missing a few options in the server side Procsses tab. In PS++ I had the...
Replies
Views
Yes. It was a problem of my installation. After installing everything new everything works fine again :) Thanks for everyones help :)
Yes. It was a problem of my installation. After installing everything new everything works fine again :) Thanks for everyones help :)
Hi guys, first of all I want to say that your new release is really great again. Everything works as it should. I've got only...
Replies
Views
I noticed this also and investigated a bit more. Just did an upgrade from 1.3Beta to RC and disabled the checkbox for Titan Extended & LAV Selected to use the existing skin And when i start MP after install, Titan is started, so the option in Deploy Tool isn't respected. Setting thread to Bug and added to Mantis: 0004240...
I noticed this also and investigated a bit more. Just did an upgrade from 1.3Beta to RC and disabled the checkbox for Titan...
When I upgraded to 1.3RC on Single Seat and also on my client, I chose to keep the current skin, but I also chose to install Titan...
Replies
Views
:)
:)
HI, with 1.3 beta the green button always opened the startmenu and then in the background mp with 1.3 rc it now opens the...
Replies
Views
Can you try to reexecute both installer from your %temp% folder (Temp\MediaPortal Installation\deploy) ? It seems that all not files are updated.
Can you try to reexecute both installer from your %temp% folder (Temp\MediaPortal Installation\deploy) ? It seems that all not...
When attempting to upgrade my 1.3beta to 1.3RC (via teamviewer in case that is an issue?) I got a force close of the tv service...
Replies
Views
I think this is intended and the internal release number.
I think this is intended and the internal release number.
After upgrading my TV server to version 1.3RC i noticed that the project page in the TV-Server config still states version...
Replies
Views
Yep. Never had to do this with 1.2.3 though, only since moving to 1.3B. In the past I've always used hostname, and never had that large delay.
Yep. Never had to do this with 1.2.3 though, only since moving to 1.3B. In the past I've always used hostname, and never had that...
Hi, I reviewed my MePo logs because I wanted to see why MePo takes so long for starting up and if there is something I could do...
Replies
Views
Bug also exists in 1.3 RC.
Bug also exists in 1.3 RC.
I start MP. Now I exit MP via ALT+F4, the common shortcut for exiting a windows application. Now the task bar isn't recovered, I...
Replies
Views
GREAT! That did the trick. Moving within the directory is now very fast, as it should be. And the videos can be played, too. One suggestion - MP should recognize, that the folder database is corrupt and delete it at startup.
GREAT! That did the trick. Moving within the directory is now very fast, as it should be. And the videos can be played, too. One...
Hello, I ran MP 1.2.2. But it had an annoying behaviour. When I move to videos and enter a directory with about 150 videos, each...
Replies
Views
I have 2 Clients - a desktop (Phenom II X4 970) and a laptop (I7 Q820); as well as a Server (I5 3550). The Phenom desktop and I5 Server run Windows8-64. The I7 laptop runs Win7-64. On both clients I installed MP 1.3.0B client, on the server MP 1.3.0B TV-Server only. The Win7 client runs just fine against the Win8 TV-Server. The Win8...
I have 2 Clients - a desktop (Phenom II X4 970) and a laptop (I7 Q820); as well as a Server (I5 3550). The Phenom desktop and I5...
I have 2 Clients - a desktop (Phenom II X4 970) and a laptop (I7 Q820); as well as a Server (I5 3550). The Phenom desktop and I5...
Replies
Views
I was watching one channel and MP was recording another and I changed channel, only to get a "Lost connection to TV Server" error message. So I thought I'd restart MP and closed it but couldn't get it to restart. Checking TaskManager showed it was still running and using about 500MB and I couldn't kill it, either from TaskManager or...
I was watching one channel and MP was recording another and I changed channel, only to get a "Lost connection to TV Server" error...
I was watching one channel and MP was recording another and I changed channel, only to get a "Lost connection to TV Server" error...
Replies
Views
Was also trying this already. Let's see if it works. Until now it does.
Was also trying this already. Let's see if it works. Until now it does.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Minidisplay plugin doesn't properly wake up after sleep. After computer wakes up, Matrix...
Replies
Views
Adding libusb0.dll v1.2.6 got rid of the "file not found" error, but now I get "An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format." in Configuration.log for both LCD2USB and libusb0. Logs are attached.
Adding libusb0.dll v1.2.6 got rid of the "file not found" error, but now I get "An attempt was made to load a program with an...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Immediately after minidisplay plugin is activated, Windows 7 64-bit shows an error message...
Replies
Views
Ok :)
Ok :)
I have 2 ATSC channels mapped that originally had signal when I scanned for them, but now no longer tune in or get scanned in if I...
Replies
Views
so far so good, will report back if any issues occur but at present its running ok, wonder what is causing the corruption ?
so far so good, will report back if any issues occur but at present its running ok, wonder what is causing the corruption ?
This is a single seat installation with 1.3 beta. I use the Djblu plugin on the tv server to scan for channels and grab the epg...
Replies
Views
the plot thickens - changing to default wide and it still crashed, but I went back into MP settings and changed the default view in the folder setup page to icons rather than album and boom - it works again. On first boot it went to a shares view, but I could change to album in mediaportal and it works. So the issue seems to be...
the plot thickens - changing to default wide and it still crashed, but I went back into MP settings and changed the default view in...
I have performed a clean install of mp 1.3beta on 3 different computers. In each case, I have setup the music folder as a shared...
Replies
Views
How do I volunteer? I don't have any coding skills other than C64 basic and very little Perl. I read someting that you cannot register as team member but that you have to be invited. I don't want to be jerk, but when there are 276 forums this error is easily made.
How do I volunteer? I don't have any coding skills other than C64 basic and very little Perl. I read someting that you cannot...
I've updates both satellites.xml and DVB-T tuningdetails for Delft, the netherlands. I would like to suggest a dev to include not...
Replies
Views
kiwijunglist - alright, thanks :) . Holzi - yes I have... still no change.
kiwijunglist - alright, thanks :) . Holzi - yes I have... still no change.
Hello, I run Mediaportal 1.3b on a Windows 8 64-bit laptop. Everything runs smoothly except for when I go to 'music' to play...
Replies
Views
You mean that after Win 8 install, the font size was already set to 125%? I've got Win 8 installed on 2 PC's, both running MP and both have 100% font size ;) But at least you found the problem. setting the font to 100% should fix your problem.
You mean that after Win 8 install, the font size was already set to 125%? I've got Win 8 installed on 2 PC's, both running MP and...
Hey! I installed MP 1.3b on my main pc for testing new TV Card of my TV Server. I have some little problem during the...
Replies
Views
Fixed! On my system, I am using a high dpi setting (200% I think). Having done some searching it appears as though when you run high DPI's, windows 8 has a tenancy to show just a few pixels of (a hidden) task bar; this is (was) exactly my predicament. Some further searching and you can actually tell specific programs to ignore...
Fixed! On my system, I am using a high dpi setting (200% I think). Having done some searching it appears as though when you run...
Even I have enabled following settings the Windows Taskbar is coming up after a while in fullscreen mode (see screenshot): General...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom