MPExtended (24 Viewers)

MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world.
MP1 MP2 [Proposal] WebMP source code (2 Viewers) DE
maybe call @DieBagger if can answer, and help to provide latest change. ampdroid is 1.1.3 on android, and 0.8.3 on google code :(
maybe call @DieBagger if can answer, and help to provide latest change. ampdroid is 1.1.3 on android, and 0.8.3 on google code :(
Hi! Where find latest WebMP source code?
Replies
Views
also asking if we can have latest source for mptvscheduler.
also asking if we can have latest source for mptvscheduler.
Hi! Where latest source code for MPExtended? I found MPExtended Beta 11 - MPExtended.Installers.Service-beta11.msi in thread -...
Replies
Views
D
It would be great for radio... but radio not working :P
It would be great for radio... but radio not working :P
Would it be possible to add a sort schedule in the next release. So that you can vie your planed recording by starting time and not...
Replies
Views
The internal movie plugin has a feature to group movies. With this feature it is possible to show all movies of a certain group (for example all James Bond) in a subfolder of all movies. Do you have any plans to make this database structure available for mpextended and web mediaportal? I think this would be a great enhancement for...
The internal movie plugin has a feature to group movies. With this feature it is possible to show all movies of a certain group...
The internal movie plugin has a feature to group movies. With this feature it is possible to show all movies of a certain group...
Replies
Views
That already happens if you've configured your Trakt account in MPExtended.
That already happens if you've configured your Trakt account in MPExtended.
I dont know of this is possible. I think it would be cool not only to detect where i left off on a show but to update the database...
Replies
Views
Yes, it's certainly possible. The easiest implementation is probably just to play the media on the same PC where we get the database from, so you don't have to worry about paths/ids not matching. However, I'm personally not interested in implementing this in WebMP, so you're going to need to find another dev to get this implemented.
Yes, it's certainly possible. The easiest implementation is probably just to play the media on the same PC where we get the...
One question, maybe it is already in the pipeline, but I would really enjoy using WebMP to select the movie, series, music etc. to...
Replies
Views
Technically, it's certainly possible. However, I'm too busy to implement it myself anytime soon. If someone else implements it, I'm happy to merge it.
Technically, it's certainly possible. However, I'm too busy to implement it myself anytime soon. If someone else implements it, I'm...
The MPextended Icon in the windows taskbar has an options menue with the possibility to shutdown the pc, trigger a restart, ... It...
Replies
Views
It seems very much like a usable solution, it try it! :)
It seems very much like a usable solution, it try it! :)
The current layout of the tv guide is like; whats on tv right now? I would like a more compact layout like the one we see on...
Replies
Views
Really love this plugin, that's why I'm so impatient! ;-)
Really love this plugin, that's why I'm so impatient! ;-)
Is there already a way to download music? (films and series download link works well). For me the best way is to download a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have read this feature request. My first thought about this was: Good Idea, but would it not be better te enable the TV-Server to use IP-TV with authentication? Then I have fount this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/dvb-ip-mediaportal-iptv-source-filter.96726/ I have not read all the postings in...
Hello, I have read this feature request. My first thought about this was: Good Idea, but would it not be better te enable the...
Hi Since MediaPortal experimental IPTV filter can't handle authentication I like would like to propose the following feature...
Replies
Views
Yes, you can. Just put an @ in front of their name, just like on Facebook ;) (or, if you didn't link her/his profile manually, it already worked).
Yes, you can. Just put an @ in front of their name, just like on Facebook ;) (or, if you didn't link her/his profile manually, it...
This would be epic! https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/movies-videos/my-anime-3
Replies
Views
Allright, that's clear than.. :)
Allright, that's clear than.. :)
Hello @Oxan, if I remember right you are planning a more detailed rights management for Vs. 0.60. It would be nice to have the...
Replies
Views
Looks like all of this and more will be addressed in 0.5....... Awesome!
Looks like all of this and more will be addressed in 0.5....... Awesome!
I'm not sure if these type of things are already planned but it would be great to.... Highlight shows RED in the EPG that are...
Replies
Views
Of course. Generally, you can grab the source from GitHub and go ahead. There is some documentation about setting up your development environment on the wiki. If you've any questions, just ask :) Preferably you could use git and create a pull request on GitHub with your changes when you're done. However, I accept almost anything, so...
Of course. Generally, you can grab the source from GitHub and go ahead. There is some documentation about setting up your...
Hi there I have different users in this system. I mostly use the website when I'm not home and my wife uses it mostly at home. When...
Replies
Views
That part is already implemented in MPExtended. However, the problem is each transcoding program needs other arguments, and we generate these arguments on-the-fly. For example the input file, output video size and output path must be added into the arguments. We currently do this with a class for each transcoder (VLC, ffmpeg, etc)...
That part is already implemented in MPExtended. However, the problem is each transcoding program needs other arguments, and we...
Hi there I would love to have a transcode configuration tab for the service. Where you could set what it should use to stream the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I changed the port number in "C:\Program Files\MPExtended\WebMediaPortal\DefaultConfig\WebMediaPortalHosting.xml" and restarted my HTPC, but the web page was still available on 8080 and not my selected port. MPExtended v0.4.3 MPExtended-WebMediaPortal v0.4.3
Hi, I changed the port number in "C:\Program Files\MPExtended\WebMediaPortal\DefaultConfig\WebMediaPortalHosting.xml" and...
First of all, congratulations to this awesome application you guys have created here! Everyone can see how much planing and...
Replies
Views
It's a pity. But I can wait Thanks Enviado desde mi GT-I9000 usando Tapatalk
It's a pity. But I can wait Thanks Enviado desde mi GT-I9000 usando Tapatalk
I added a request in the tracker for supporting MyFilms. I hope you can implement it. Anyway, thanks...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom