MPExtended (4 Viewers)

MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world.
Updated...
Updated...
My vision of MPExtended, WebMP, Bootstrap skin, with the corrected errors that I found, improvements which in my opinion are...
Replies
Views
I add this patch to my branch ...
I add this patch to my branch ...
MPExtended Service 0.6.0 Beta MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world. The...
Replies
Views
Links to the current version of the my MPExtended and WebMP in the first message, I will lay out the skin there too. [Help Me!] MPExtended & WebMP by ajs - Hard way
Links to the current version of the my MPExtended and WebMP in the first message, I will lay out the skin there too. [Help Me!]...
My second contribution to the WebMP skinning contest is this skin based on Bootstrap. It still looks pretty basic, but believe me...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mpextended-webmp-by-ajs-hard-way.139992/post-1274865
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mpextended-webmp-by-ajs-hard-way.139992/post-1274865
Here it is, my entry for the WebMP Skinning Contest Simplicity I thought this might be fun and it was. It was a lot harder than...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WebMP Skin: BlueShift v4 (1 Viewer) DE
Skin file download is in the attachment Place the folder in the Skin directory and restart IIS/WebMediaPortal service. Old skin...
Replies
Views
Actually, it seems to work for old episodes, but "Latest Episodes" is all blank
Actually, it seems to work for old episodes, but "Latest Episodes" is all blank
MediaCabinet Use the latest skin version (0.6beta.2) for compatibility with MPExtended and WMP 0.6beta! Please let me know if...
Replies
Views
Thank you, but it doesn't work for me. If I replace the ffmpeg.exe in C:\Program Files (x86)\MPExtended\Service\Streaming with a new 32bit build, I need to remove the -coder rle option, otherwise transcoding doesn't work. But h264_qsv still doesn't work at all. But as said it even doesn't work as standalone (called ffmpeg from command...
Thank you, but it doesn't work for me. If I replace the ffmpeg.exe in C:\Program Files (x86)\MPExtended\Service\Streaming with a...
Hi, I like to share some info regards tuning of the MExtended. The profiles are stored in...
Replies
Views
You do not need to uninstall. Just stop the WebMediaPortal service and then set <Skin>default</Skin> in WebMediaPortal.xml under C:\Users\All Users\MPExtended and then start the service again. Im getting 500's on jQui at the moment.
You do not need to uninstall. Just stop the WebMediaPortal service and then set <Skin>default</Skin> in WebMediaPortal.xml under...
jQui: A Themeable Skin for WebMediaPortal Video of WebMP and jQui - Click the "HD" logo to watch this video in HD on Vimeo...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MPextender Download DE
I never used MP1. Maybe somebody else can help. If you go to MP2 forum and plugins you find MP2Extended. I just compiled the last version, which contains all changes from 2021 and attched it as rar package. But not sure what you want to do with it, there is only an android app, that works with it and several unreleased features.
I never used MP1. Maybe somebody else can help. If you go to MP2 forum and plugins you find MP2Extended. I just compiled the last...
Hello Looking for MPextender but : https://mpextended.github.com/download-service.html. don't work Thanks
Replies
Views
Brilliant. Thanks very much. That'll do nicely.
Brilliant. Thanks very much. That'll do nicely.
Hello, does MPExtended service support hardware assisted transcoding? In its current configuration, I am experiencing very high CPU...
Replies
Views
Would have been cool, but no. For this, and a few other reasons, I moved on to Channels DVR. More or less the same idea though, as I'm using Channels as a backend for Plex with xTeVe as a virtual tuner. I've lost touch somewhat with what's going on with MePo, but Channels is being very actively developed (which is key, as there's a...
Would have been cool, but no. For this, and a few other reasons, I moved on to Channels DVR. More or less the same idea though...
Love MediaPortal 1! I've been using it for years, originally with the MePo client and for the last few years as a backend for...
Replies
Views
I have your app installed on an iPad mini 5 running iPadOS14.4. It is connected to Mediaportal Server 1.27 on Windows 2012 R2 Server via IIS and Mpextended 0.7. Live TV and recordings play, but: you can't skip forward or back. The time line appears at the bottom, and the time changes when you tap on the line, and the snapshot...
I have your app installed on an iPad mini 5 running iPadOS14.4. It is connected to Mediaportal Server 1.27 on Windows 2012 R2...
Hi, Sorry, obviously I haven't got some basics yet. I succesfully installed MP and TV Server (with Client) and MPextended and MP...
Replies
Views
That is, when you are in the local network, and you access the local address where the MPExtender is located, everything is fine. But when you are outside the local network, and access the local address where the MPExtender is located, then nothing works? Then it's fine. Access to local resources from outside, you need to configure...
That is, when you are in the local network, and you access the local address where the MPExtender is located, everything is fine...
Where do I download MP Extended for MP 1 From
Replies
Views
Need a player that will play the stream in the browser, I have not found one, the portal itself has a selection of players, but working for TV have not found. :coffee:
Need a player that will play the stream in the browser, I have not found one, the portal itself has a selection of players, but...
Webmediaportal on iPadOS does most things, except stream. The video screen opens but hangs. I tried starting a stream on TVServer...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 remotely record tv DE
Try ... MPTVScheduler ... Hmm, 0.7 Beta should work ...
Try ... MPTVScheduler ... Hmm, 0.7 Beta should work ...
Can anyone advise if there is a simple function to enable remote scheduling of tv programs from an android phone have tried mp...
Replies
Views
The Direct Download link does not work; how do I download the latest version ? Thanks!
The Direct Download link does not work; how do I download the latest version ? Thanks!
MPExtended WebMediaPortal 0.5.4 MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world...
Replies
Views
I hadn't realised they are that cheap now! I'm not so sure if the issue is related to MePo or MPE now as after clearing stuff I managed to get around 3gb free space, after a day of non use im now back down to 1gb! May need to look more in depth. I had this issue a year back and put it down to Windows update, but obviously that...
I hadn't realised they are that cheap now! I'm not so sure if the issue is related to MePo or MPE now as after clearing stuff I...
Hi. Am a long time user of MP and have a nice happy running setup on my server and client HTPC. I have the timeshift on a SSD and...
Replies
Views
I do not have moving pictures, but I think it is possible to solve it if necessary.
I do not have moving pictures, but I think it is possible to solve it if necessary.
When I browse my movies (moving pictures) or series with the MPExtended Web Interface the covers/banners are different to the ones...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 View photos? DE
Added to Release 0.7 Beta ...
Added to Release 0.7 Beta ...
The title says it all....is it possible right now or is it planned for future releases to also view your image/photo library thru...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/pre-0-7-beta-mpextended-webmp-bootstrap-skin-by-ajs-hard-way.139992/
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/pre-0-7-beta-mpextended-webmp-bootstrap-skin-by-ajs-hard-way.139992/
Hi! I must say that it feels very sadly that MPExtended development has ended... Is it all over or does it exist signs of life?
Replies
Views
I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how MPExtended get this info ...
I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how...
Hi everyone, I am hoping someone can help with the following. I am based in the UK. I have a family member who has a disability...
Replies
Views
maybe call @DieBagger if can answer, and help to provide latest change. ampdroid is 1.1.3 on android, and 0.8.3 on google code :(
maybe call @DieBagger if can answer, and help to provide latest change. ampdroid is 1.1.3 on android, and 0.8.3 on google code :(
Hi! Where find latest WebMP source code?
Replies
Views
also asking if we can have latest source for mptvscheduler.
also asking if we can have latest source for mptvscheduler.
Hi! Where latest source code for MPExtended? I found MPExtended Beta 11 - MPExtended.Installers.Service-beta11.msi in thread -...
Replies
Views
thank @morpheus_xx i asked in case, because was related to MP2.
thank @morpheus_xx i asked in case, because was related to MP2.
Hi, the latest release on github is 0.54 from Jul 14, 2013 (MPExtended/MPExtended) MPTvScheduler has released a beta 11 on Sep...
Replies
Views
This advice still works even on mediaplayer with M3U link. Anyone who knows why JWplayer not working anymore. The stream goes for just one second and stops all the time???
This advice still works even on mediaplayer with M3U link. Anyone who knows why JWplayer not working anymore. The stream goes for...
I have noticable performance issue (the motion is not smooth) when I watch streamed TV in WebMediaPortal from my PC at home. The...
Replies
Views
Yep then we have the exact same issue.... Anyone here who has a clue what to do???
Yep then we have the exact same issue.... Anyone here who has a clue what to do???
Hi! I installed MPExtended 0.6.0-beta and WebMediaPortal 0.6.0-beta and everything works almost perfect. But i have problem when i...
Replies
Views
In case you were wondering. If you swap out the binaries with vlc 3 it works fine and actually has much better performance. Vlc 3 resolves a lot of lag and audio synch issues when streaming. The only issue I have encountered is it seems to include the scene descriptions from the ATSC stream in the audio. I assume I can change the...
In case you were wondering. If you swap out the binaries with vlc 3 it works fine and actually has much better performance. Vlc 3...
Hi Guys, I had some time to play with MPExtended again and have now a problem which i´m unable to fix. What is working - Direct...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MPExtended issue DE
Hi! Did you see my answer on the folders?
Hi! Did you see my answer on the folders?
Hi Regeszter. In another thread where I asked if aMPdroid is still alive, you purposed MPTvScheduler. It needed MPExtended...
Replies
Views
I can't play any tv file on my samsung tablet. it says buffering then unable to play then upgrade to later version of mpextended. i have tried 0.5.4 and 0.6.0.4-emby. logs attached
I can't play any tv file on my samsung tablet. it says buffering then unable to play then upgrade to later version of mpextended. i...
I can't play any tv file on my samsung tablet. it says buffering then unable to play then upgrade to later version of mpextended. i...
Replies
Views
One more thing - create a new Application pool. based on .Net4.0 with integrated pipeline. If you use the predefined and allow 32 bit applications, the standard WSE Website will not work anymore. If you dont allow them WebMediaPortal will not work. So just use different application pools and allow 32bti applications for WMP only.
One more thing - create a new Application pool. based on .Net4.0 with integrated pipeline. If you use the predefined and allow 32...
Hi, I switched to a Windows Server 2016 Essentials Setup, works fine so far. I downloaded IIS edition of WMP 0.6beta, which I had...
Replies
Views
No help. :(:cry:
No help. :(:cry:
Hi @Developers, Can someone help me how can I execute an update/insert in the MPExtended.Libraries.SQLitePlugin? I hope it is...
Replies
Views
Problem solved (eventually). https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/webtopics/2010/03/08/troubleshooting-http-500-19-errors-in-iis-7/ As I was running on SBS2011, I had WSUS running. The above blog suggested an issue with a WSUS module trying to load. Adding preCondition="bitness64" to the following line of applicationhost.config...
Problem solved (eventually). https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/webtopics/2010/03/08/troubleshooting-http-500-19-errors-in-iis-7/...
I "upgraded" my server from SBS 2008 to SBS 2011 a few weeks ago (which is based on 2008 R2 and uses IIS7.5). The website and...
Replies
Views
External Services MPExtended (MediaPortal Live TV Service) 1.3.3.254 Up to date! Status: Unavailable (Unable to establish a connection with MPExtended - check your settings) --- Post updated --- Please disregard thread.... I found the Plugin Settings within Emby and changed the IP of host. All good
External Services MPExtended (MediaPortal Live TV Service) 1.3.3.254 Up to date! Status: Unavailable (Unable to establish a...
External Services MPExtended (MediaPortal Live TV Service) 1.3.3.254 Up to date! Status: Unavailable (Unable to establish a...
Replies
Views
I can check with the dev of MP2Ext for MP2, he is testing with aMPDroid and should be able to get what it sends.
I can check with the dev of MP2Ext for MP2, he is testing with aMPDroid and should be able to get what it sends.
Hey Guys, first of all: MP is so great, thanks for all your time and power putting this together. At the moment I'm facing a...
Replies
Views
I use MyFilms and MPExtended. There us no need to configure anything. It should work just fine. But a lot of times it doesn't. It's hard to say what's wrong... I tried over six month to get it to work (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/myfilms-mpextended-mpiv.131859/) So try it and give us feedback or error message to...
I use MyFilms and MPExtended. There us no need to configure anything. It should work just fine. But a lot of times it doesn't...
Hi, anybody knows how to correctly configure MyFilms in MPExtended? As you can see in the picture, in the configuration there is no...
Replies
Views
Authentication is a default setting of MPExtended - user: admin, password: admin. Although this is in general working in the MediaPortal plugin for Emby, if you don't want to use WebMediaPortal or aMPdroid, i recommend you to disable authentication in the MPExtended configuration tool.
Authentication is a default setting of MPExtended - user: admin, password: admin. Although this is in general working in the...
I'm new to Emby and MP. I have both up and running. MPextended 0.6.0.4 in Emby gives "Unable to connect to MP, please review your...
Replies
Views
Well, MPExt. works fairly well and can be regarded as stable. Can't say anything regarding stability of WebMP. But no one has worked on WebMP or MPExtended for several years. I don't miss much though when it comes to using MPExtended with a client like MediaPortal iViewer. A lot of work is done with MP2Extended and streaming there.
Well, MPExt. works fairly well and can be regarded as stable. Can't say anything regarding stability of WebMP. But no one has...
Hi there, i´m using web media portal for streaming my shows. Everything works fine except video is stuttering even on ultra low...
Replies
Views
No idea. I can use MPExtended fine as long as I don't use WebMP. So basically I can set recordings on my phone, which is nice, but I can't stream to any PCs without using VPN. AFAIK this issue has still not been fixed.
No idea. I can use MPExtended fine as long as I don't use WebMP. So basically I can set recordings on my phone, which is nice, but...
Twice now I've remoted into my Windows Server 2012 machine, which is running MP TV-Server, and found...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom