My Films (17 Viewers)

When a movie does not have fanart, it sometimes displays the first fanart file in my folder. I have treed setting MyFilms (MF) config to display the default poster but this makes no difference. MF seems to think there is fanart for some movies! This happens in all skins so it's not a skin issue. Has anyone else had this problem?
When a movie does not have fanart, it sometimes displays the first fanart file in my folder. I have treed setting MyFilms (MF)...
When a movie does not have fanart, it sometimes displays the first fanart file in my folder. I have treed setting MyFilms (MF)...
Replies
Views
Before running the IMDB script on a movie in one of the widows on the right hand side is where a lot of the options are listed. Scroll until you find a mention of image (i think). Right click on that and choose modify (I think again...). You want option 5 from within the list. Sorry for being a bit vague, but I'm going from memory...
Before running the IMDB script on a movie in one of the widows on the right hand side is where a lot of the options are listed...
I just reinstalled ANT (lost previous settings) and I remember tweaking a setting before that allowed me to download a better...
Replies
Views
Thank you for your fast response and also for your work on this very sophisticated and useful plugin. I will retest the problem when 5.2 is out. -- Wolfram
Thank you for your fast response and also for your work on this very sophisticated and useful plugin. I will retest the problem...
Location: MyFilms setup dialog, tab internet grabbing, field "AMCU config file" Problem: The path to the config file is ignored...
Replies
Views
Which version of MyFilms do you use ? Try please with the latest one (v4.4.1.4 here)
Which version of MyFilms do you use ? Try please with the latest one (v4.4.1.4 here)
"Invalid Character for Movie Number and Position 0. You have to correct this error in ant movie catalogue before proceeding...
Replies
Views
No docs, but you have this forum to ask about any problem you have.
No docs, but you have this forum to ask about any problem you have.
Can I use Logos inside StreamedMP skin? I switch ON Logos inside MyFilms, put logos to the requested path. Nothing happens. There...
Replies
Views
Those are skin issues - You need to report in the Titan Extended thread to get them to change that. Not exactly yet ;) However if you enable the Upcoming features for 6.1 in Testmode you can try out the new Trailer download features. The plugin does not support a Trailers button yet - you can view/play them via the context menu...
Those are skin issues - You need to report in the Titan Extended thread to get them to change that. Not exactly yet ;) However if...
Hi everybody, I searched thru this forum and the wiki, but I did not find the correct answers to the following: When I select a...
Replies
Views
since mymovies 4.x is not support it, do u know which programs support box set?
since mymovies 4.x is not support it, do u know which programs support box set?
1. how do i play movies in myfilms plugin? what do i need to download for it? 2. how do i use myfilms for grouping movies and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 iso > 4gb problem DE
Hi. I have a problem with a iso file ~7gb. When playing it in this plugin i think it is playing it like it is a video file, instead of rekognizing it as a dvd. Dvd menus is not working, and seeking in file is impossible. Also it start playing from a distance into the movie. And my fddshow plugins that is setup for dvd playing...
Hi. I have a problem with a iso file ~7gb. When playing it in this plugin i think it is playing it like it is a video file...
Hi. I have a problem with a iso file ~7gb. When playing it in this plugin i think it is playing it like it is a video file...
Replies
Views
Hello I would realy like to separate watched from unwatched movies, there is a workaround in this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/watched_not_watched_films-t19747.html However i fought it would be easier to maintain the database if I had one ant DB for watched and one for unwatched movies. Therefore would it be possible...
Hello I would realy like to separate watched from unwatched movies, there is a workaround in this thread...
Hello I would realy like to separate watched from unwatched movies, there is a workaround in this thread...
Replies
Views
Hi, As the topic says, I'm curious as to which versions of myfilms works with MP1 RC2. I've recently reinstalled with MP1RC2 and found myfilms doesnt work with over half of my movies for launching them (around 100) because of the dual file bug. Are there any previous versions that will work ok with MP1 RC2 and dont have this...
Hi, As the topic says, I'm curious as to which versions of myfilms works with MP1 RC2. I've recently reinstalled with MP1RC2 and...
Hi, As the topic says, I'm curious as to which versions of myfilms works with MP1 RC2. I've recently reinstalled with MP1RC2 and...
Replies
Views
Look this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/321479-post108.html
Look this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/321479-post108.html
Whenever I watch a movie from My Films and then stop the movie it never remembers where I left off. Meaning I always have to keep...
Replies
Views
no text Try to add the line in bold in the thumbnailpanel control entry in the MesFilms.xml file (C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Xface\MesFilms.xml). With that value, the text'll be place outside the buttom of the screen :P It's not a nice solution but it works and it's the only one I have found...
no text Try to add the line in bold in the thumbnailpanel control entry in the MesFilms.xml file (C:\Program Files\Team...
is there a way to do this and display the movie just by the image of the film ?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 "Watched" status DE
Maybe the skin i used conflicted with MyFilms because when i did as you said, labels and details were missed in the main screen as well as detailed screen. I will try with another skin.
Maybe the skin i used conflicted with MyFilms because when i did as you said, labels and details were missed in the main screen as...
Hi I would prefer MyFilms is able to know which films i have already watched and show a logo "Watched" on the main screen of MyFilms
Replies
Views
Thank you. I will try
Thank you. I will try
Hi Is it possible to install og dl AMC Updater as a standalone app. The idea is, that i want AMCU to run at my server and not at...
Replies
Views
Dadeo's assumption is right - resume is using the mediafile info within MP - it is unfortunately not stored within MyFilms DB and thus not centralized. Iirc, we added a respective field to the schema long ago, but didn't finish to change the internal logic. If there isn't already am issue in the tracker, you might want to add one so...
Dadeo's assumption is right - resume is using the mediafile info within MP - it is unfortunately not stored within MyFilms DB and...
I have a problem with MyFilms. I have a central installation. And I can't get the function to resum from last viewed point when...
Replies
Views
Hi Gixxer! Thanks for your reply! It works in MovingPictures, but not in MyFilms with the Infos from the "Ant Movie Catalog"! Best regards Helios
Hi Gixxer! Thanks for your reply! It works in MovingPictures, but not in MyFilms with the Infos from the "Ant Movie...
Hi zebons! Is it possible to get the syonpsis of the movie inside the new OSD of B3W? Please take a look at the screensho...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Stack limit? DE
That answers my question, thanks for clarifying.
That answers my question, thanks for clarifying.
Hi, I searched the forums but I haven't been able to find an answer. It seems that there is a limit on the amount of movies in a...
Replies
Views
I'm so sorry. I remember reading that thread, I don't know why it didn't register with me. Thanks to all of you for an awesome product.
I'm so sorry. I remember reading that thread, I don't know why it didn't register with me. Thanks to all of you for an awesome product.
I've tried to find an answer before bothering anyone but I haven't had any luck. I'm using MP version 1.2.3.0, OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure if this is a MyFilms question or a general MediaPortal question but I'm trying to use TotalMedia Theater to play regular DVDs. I checked the use external player option in MediaPortal but when I select a movie it uses the internal player. I've had this working with other external players. I swear I remember seeing a...
I'm not sure if this is a MyFilms question or a general MediaPortal question but I'm trying to use TotalMedia Theater to play...
I'm not sure if this is a MyFilms question or a general MediaPortal question but I'm trying to use TotalMedia Theater to play...
Replies
Views
When you display "View" information in MyFilms (control id 12) I don't find it very useful because: 1. Nothing displays when you are in Movies view 2. In Genres, Year, Country Views it only displays "Selected" 3. In Storage Harddisk view it properly displays "Storage Harddisk" 4. In Supplementary View it displays the Value...
When you display "View" information in MyFilms (control id 12) I don't find it very useful because: 1. Nothing displays when...
When you display "View" information in MyFilms (control id 12) I don't find it very useful because: 1. Nothing displays when...
Replies
Views
Hi Norsak - I'm not 100% sure, but I think it may be the same issue I reported to Guzzi already - fixed for 6.0.2 See Issue 285: navigation engine does have inconsistent behaviour for start settings We also added an option to the context menu for groups "Save current layout and sort as your 'start' settings" so you can alter the...
Hi Norsak - I'm not 100% sure, but I think it may be the same issue I reported to Guzzi already - fixed for 6.0.2 See Issue 285...
I'm a little confused by the UI of the Views tab of Myfilms setup. But I've looked at it for a few hours and I think it doesn't do...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Help me, please!!! DE
there's a chance he owns all of those movies and is just downloading backups...:cool:
there's a chance he owns all of those movies and is just downloading backups...:cool:
Invalid Character for movie number at position 0.... help me, please!
Replies
Views
Hello Zebons, hello community! Look at my "Cover-View"! Symbols view (large and small) is working fine! Please help me! Regards Helios
Hello Zebons, hello community! Look at my "Cover-View"! Symbols view (large and small) is working fine! Please...
Hello Zebons, hello community! Look at my "Cover-View"! Symbols view (large and small) is working fine! Please...
Replies
Views
:thx: a lot, zebons! I have deleted the DVDs from ant, and made it new - now all is working fine! Best regards Helios
:thx: a lot, zebons! I have deleted the DVDs from ant, and made it new - now all is working fine! Best regards Helios
Hi Zebons, hi community! After adding "The Police - Certifiable" to Ant and importing the databas into MyFilms, MP crashes, if...
Replies
Views
It seems that a new version is comming soon...
It seems that a new version is comming soon...
i was just wondering...is this plugin still being improved? are the developers still around? i like it a lot and have bee using it...
Replies
Views
@Guzzi - thx! I updated the links in My Films Wiki - Thanks for pointing that out @totopsgr
@Guzzi - thx! I updated the links in My Films Wiki - Thanks for pointing that out @totopsgr
Hi Guys, I've been trying to find new scripts for EAXMC but the last link i had for the support page (http://eaxmc.isgreat.org) is...
Replies
Views
Hi Community, i tried ver. 4.5 and everything works fine! Thank you Zebons for this great Plugin. But in my MP it takes about 2 - 5 Minutes, till the Movie (Video_TS Folder) begins to play. Please help. Regards Michael
Hi Community, i tried ver. 4.5 and everything works fine! Thank you Zebons for this great Plugin. But in my MP it takes about 2 -...
Hi Community, i tried ver. 4.5 and everything works fine! Thank you Zebons for this great Plugin. But in my MP it takes about 2 -...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Image problems DE
Thankyou, the latest version of 4.8.0 fixed 99% of the problem, however one thing remains. If you look in the post above on the Hook image, underneath the words Hook you can see white writing. That seems to be the sound & picture info & scrolls in that post for every single film. Is there any fix for that? I'll be happy with 1-1...
Thankyou, the latest version of 4.8.0 fixed 99% of the problem, however one thing remains. If you look in the post above on the...
I'm having some difficulty with coverart in MyFilms. I'm using StreamedMP, in filmstrip mode, which works fine, but when I...
Replies
Views
Hi, not sure, if I properly understood your issues - but MyFilms dev version allows to load group covers from TMDB since quite some time - however, it is not yet released, so you'll have to wait for it. If you don't want to wait - you can either manually select a cover in setup for a VIEW - or if talking about collections/box sets...
Hi, not sure, if I properly understood your issues - but MyFilms dev version allows to load group covers from TMDB since quite some...
Hello there from good old germany ... my englisch is not the best so dont worry about mistakes ... in germany i think the most...
Replies
Views
It's a good starting point indeed! Thanks!
It's a good starting point indeed! Thanks!
Is there a way to start Mediaportal directly inside the myfilms plugin instead of the main screen of MP?:thx:
Replies
Views
Top Bottom