StreamedMP (13 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
This issue exists since at least October 2011. Maybe you can give Trevor a note about it. Looks like it has been gone under in the long list of reported issues.
This issue exists since at least October 2011. Maybe you can give Trevor a note about it. Looks like it has been gone under in the...
I have the fonts set to 120DPI on my screen as normal size on a 42" screen can be a bit hard to read ;) This skin seems to work...
Replies
Views
First of all thanks for such a great skin. It makes MediaPortal look awesome. I'm having the same problem described in post #117. I just updated StreamedMP to this version. Since then every time MP launches and everytime World Weather refreshes its data (set at 30 minutes) I get the following popup error message: Invalid or empty...
First of all thanks for such a great skin. It makes MediaPortal look awesome. I'm having the same problem described in post #117...
I just updated StreamedMP when I was prompted today and since then, it is giving me a World Weather error when I launch MP...
Replies
Views
I spoke to trevor and he will look at it as he is the BasicHome Editor author ;)
I spoke to trevor and he will look at it as he is the BasicHome Editor author ;)
Hi Guys, Long time no issue to mention :). First I want to apologize if this has been covered somewhere else in the forum but the...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Now it looks like this thanks
Now it looks like this thanks
So, which is the best position for the logo? What do you think? scorpie If someone wants to have it, I can post it here
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bottom sub menus? DE
Just thought i ask this question about the sub menu's and the question is.....Is there away to have the streamedmp sub menus on the bottom off the horizontal bar like in the skin called "Mustayaluca" it's more tidy that way.. many thanks to who reply's and have a great xmas and new year (y) kev.
Just thought i ask this question about the sub menu's and the question is.....Is there away to have the streamedmp sub menus on the...
Just thought i ask this question about the sub menu's and the question is.....Is there away to have the streamedmp sub menus on the...
Replies
Views
Could I please enquire as to how to change the font of the Recorded TV entries for StreamedMP? - I have tried changing the font entries from 'mediastream11c' to 'mediastream11' in some of the xml files, but this only changes the font for the date of the recording, not the title. Also: Would it be possible to somehow include the...
Could I please enquire as to how to change the font of the Recorded TV entries for StreamedMP? - I have tried changing the font...
Could I please enquire as to how to change the font of the Recorded TV entries for StreamedMP? - I have tried changing the font...
Replies
Views
I have a little problem. Some months ago I edited some movingpictures xml's so I had it look more like I wanted. I didnt change start page of moving picture so the list doesnt fit into my new look. The list on the start page is only 6 rows and the film list shows 8. Now I have forgotten which files I edited, what I edited and where...
I have a little problem. Some months ago I edited some movingpictures xml's so I had it look more like I wanted. I didnt change...
I have a little problem. Some months ago I edited some movingpictures xml's so I had it look more like I wanted. I didnt change...
Replies
Views
No just leave it as RGB, and it will create a new index rather than using the old index
No just leave it as RGB, and it will create a new index rather than using the old index
Hello Community and Skinner, i have a quest i will make 1 icon für a plugin that i use. This icon is placed in the TVOSD.xml the...
Replies
Views
Ok, now it seems to work fine, with your attatched xml ! THANK YOU
Ok, now it seems to work fine, with your attatched xml ! THANK YOU
after the Update the channel icon is always on the wrong position in the notify popup... Look at screen
Replies
Views
Hey guys, is there any Mod available with a huge CD-Cover for Music-Now Playing? Thanks for your input! The Stig
Hey guys, is there any Mod available with a huge CD-Cover for Music-Now Playing? Thanks for your input! The Stig
Replies
Views
thanks a lot scorpie worked a treat regs sawyer
thanks a lot scorpie worked a treat regs sawyer
hi is it possible to remove the watched count watched percentage from My Videos Screens any help appreciated regs sawyer
Replies
Views
problem solved! :) And I also know now what caused it.. When I first started MP after the clean install, windows appearance was set to 150%, which caused the skin to load and Cache 150% bigger fonts then normal (which is not really required for a skin that is already dimensioned for watching TV from sofa distance). So I cleared...
problem solved! :) And I also know now what caused it.. When I first started MP after the clean install, windows appearance...
I have changed the Font Size from Normal to Big and don't know how I can change this back to the normal font size. I can not...
Replies
Views
I see, it's only been added after StreamedMP v1.8.1. However it is available in StreamedMP v1.7.8 only because the revision is higher. So since you are running MediaPortal 1.3, you can either wait for the next Beta release of StreamedMP or you can just copy the files attached to your skin directory. The reason you didn't see it...
I see, it's only been added after StreamedMP v1.8.1. However it is available in StreamedMP v1.7.8 only because the revision is...
Hello Community, when i click on any Series in trakt, the error in the screen is coming. I use the streamedmp skin. I think in...
Replies
Views
Then disable the BackupSettings plugin and try to uninstall StreamedMP. If that doesn't work, logs are needed to figure out what's going on. And (as mentioned above) i would also report this issue you're having in the BackupSettings thread.
Then disable the BackupSettings plugin and try to uninstall StreamedMP. If that doesn't work, logs are needed to figure out what's...
Hi ltfearme, i have a problem i started updating to new version , but after downloading it stuck at 100% and nothing happen! i...
Replies
Views
i will try. thanks
i will try. thanks
I have some small problem witn WW plugin 1.0.0.0 in StreamedMP skin: 1) i don't found the button to switch to "hourly condition...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have a small Problem with the Skin. When autoplaying a CD or choosing "playDVD-Action" from Menu the CD starts playing but no items are added to the current Playlist. When using the default-skin I go to the musicdatabase and select the menu-item "Play CD" which does exactly what i want. Maybe there is just a simple solution...
Hi! I have a small Problem with the Skin. When autoplaying a CD or choosing "playDVD-Action" from Menu the CD starts playing but...
Hi! I have a small Problem with the Skin. When autoplaying a CD or choosing "playDVD-Action" from Menu the CD starts playing but...
Replies
Views
Yeah, it should be supported unless there is a newer release. Try youtubeinfoex.xml or youtubeinfo.xml or youtubevideosbase.xml
Yeah, it should be supported unless there is a newer release. Try youtubeinfoex.xml or youtubeinfo.xml or youtubevideosbase.xml
This is a long time issue and it does not apply only in the latest version of streamed MP. Although I have installed the YoutubeFM...
Replies
Views
I re-installed SMP v1.7.8 and accepted all the default settings (so that all plugins with SMP were installed) and it works just fine now - thanks for your assistance ... :)
I re-installed SMP v1.7.8 and accepted all the default settings (so that all plugins with SMP were installed) and it works just...
I just updated to SMP v1.7.8 and now when I launch MP Configuration and then click on 'Plugins', this message pops up: Anyone...
Replies
Views
Very thanks, i'm an happy MP 1.2 user :) Only a question: i'd like to add "BowseTheWeb" like sub-menu of Onlinevideos menu on...
Replies
Views
The 3d Backgrounds for links on main homepage are awesome But i have a lot of sub menu items ( A lot ) I would like to request that there be a update to skin to support 3d backgrounds for sub menu items Like ( Music > Spotify / last.Fm/ etc ) Regards. HTPCservices.com
The 3d Backgrounds for links on main homepage are awesome But i have a lot of sub menu items ( A lot ) I would like to request...
The 3d Backgrounds for links on main homepage are awesome But i have a lot of sub menu items ( A lot ) I would like to request...
Replies
Views
The cache is deleted on Uninstall and Install (definitely on install). I suspect MediaPortal created the cache, but something bad happened leaving it in a bad state.
The cache is deleted on Uninstall and Install (definitely on install). I suspect MediaPortal created the cache, but something bad...
Hmmmm I upgraded to 1.7.8 on my Windows 8 client PC (which only has two add-ons: StreamedMP and TV Logos) and TV no longer works. I...
Replies
Views
totopsgr, extract the zip to (assuming Vista/Win7): C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP
totopsgr, extract the zip to (assuming Vista/Win7): C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP
We are pleased to announce the latest release of StreamedMP Skin that supports MediaPortal 1.2. Note: If you plan to Uninstall...
Replies
Views
Same, thanks :)
Same, thanks :)
After installing the new version all my fanarts ae not showing in the basichome.
Replies
Views
Yes they have. It is now a 'magic channel' according to dot-i.
Yes they have. It is now a 'magic channel' according to dot-i.
Hello, I am using the latest beta version of Fortherecord. (version 1.6.1 BETA1) It has some nice new features, but before I can...
Replies
Views
Not sure of its just to do with moving pictures setting , I'm having the same issue, I've configured moving pictures to remember last used view in standard gui and at category level but my streamed mp always reverts to list after stopping playback or a movie comes to a stop at the end. Don't know if it's a skin or plugin issue but...
Not sure of its just to do with moving pictures setting , I'm having the same issue, I've configured moving pictures to remember...
When I stop a playback with moving pictures, the skin changes always to "List" (but I used "Filmstrip" or "Coverflow before")...
Replies
Views
jup that is exactly what I found, as I wrote it is working now
jup that is exactly what I found, as I wrote it is working now
Hi all, Anyone interested in a MOD for the Weather Summary in BasicHome? It will look something like this: My only...
Replies
Views
Thats great. I hoped it would be something like that. Thank you very much for the reply. :)
Thats great. I hoped it would be something like that. Thank you very much for the reply. :)
Hi guys. Previously I was running MP 1.2.2 with StreamedMP and M3rcury's "declutter" mod. On that setup I was using list view on...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 LatestMediaHandler DE
Hello, I´ve a noob question. Why plugin LatestMediaHandler dont display only the movies or episodes they have not seen?
Replies
Views
That was exactly it! Thank you!
That was exactly it! Thank you!
Hey! Loving this skin, but what i'd love to do is change the background image of the shutdown menu. The problem is, i can't seem...
Replies
Views
Thanks again, this was less tricky than the first issue! ;-) Have a nice day!
Thanks again, this was less tricky than the first issue! ;-) Have a nice day!
Hi All, I'm quite new to MediaPortal (1.3.0.0 Alpha) in general as well as for the related plugins and skins. Actually I'm just...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom