TV-Cards (7 Viewers)

Discussions about TV-Cards and their drivers in here
Ok I had to remove thr card, deinstall the drivers completely via the setup tool and the re-install driver, shut down and insert the card again. It is working now..uhhhh
Ok I had to remove thr card, deinstall the drivers completely via the setup tool and the re-install driver, shut down and insert...
Hello In my HTPC I have a DD Cine S2 v 6.5 installed and today I added the DVB S2 extension Duo Flex. I mounted the extension on...
Replies
Views
Hi again :-) The way to move the sql-database to the vm seems a good way to avoid performance problems. Next I will move the servercomponent from vmware to a hyper-v vm to see if the performance would be better or there are performace issues. At last i get an older iron an try, how it works. Thanks for the advice! nt regards
Hi again :-) The way to move the sql-database to the vm seems a good way to avoid performance problems. Next I will move the...
Hi, i installed MediaPortal to use a HDHomeRun as DVB-C reciever. After scanning the channels, MediaPortal finds only some HD...
Replies
Views
Some years ago I had also trouble with BSODs. The troublemaker was also mtsbda.sys. I had a techsat and a terratec tuner in the same server. Windows showed me that the terratec tuner used parts of the technisat driver. After a reinstall of the terratec tuner everithing was fine. Than the technisat used the terratec driver, but this...
Some years ago I had also trouble with BSODs. The troublemaker was also mtsbda.sys. I had a techsat and a terratec tuner in the...
Anyone knows anything about this? I've got it several times on Vista x86, Vista x64 and Win7x64. My tuner is a TerraTec Cinergy S2...
Replies
Views
Hello mm Thanks for the swift response. Best Regards Guido
Hello mm Thanks for the swift response. Best Regards Guido
Hi All I'm new to this forum and this is my first post. I'm using MP for nearly 2 years with little or no issues. My HTPC contains...
Replies
Views
This one: http://www.netup.tv/en-en/dual_dvb-s2-ci_card.php
This one: http://www.netup.tv/en-en/dual_dvb-s2-ci_card.php
Hi NetUP seems to have some relay high end and compact DVB-T, DVB-S2 and DVB-C PCIe cards with CI support. Are the cards supported...
Replies
Views
No problem, and sorry I can't be of more assistance. Hope you manage to get a working card or motherboard. :)
No problem, and sorry I can't be of more assistance. Hope you manage to get a working card or motherboard. :)
Ummm, am I the only person that's noticed it's getting more and more difficult to find digital TV cards? All the companies that...
Replies
Views
I just wanted to post a very short mini-review of these two cards here. Note that I did not attempt to use the remote control that came with either card, and that these tuners are being used at a location in the USA. The Prof Revolution S2 7301 card is an excellent single-tuner card that for the most part just works. You install...
I just wanted to post a very short mini-review of these two cards here. Note that I did not attempt to use the remote control that...
I just wanted to post a very short mini-review of these two cards here. Note that I did not attempt to use the remote control that...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot for your response. It helps me a lot. Regards
Thanks a lot for your response. It helps me a lot. Regards
I plan to buy Irdeto 2 SMIT Professional CI Card supporting 4 channels. Anyone can recommend me a Media Portal compatible DVB-C...
Replies
Views
Den Treiber kann man auch noch direkt auf der MystiqueTV Hauptseite im dort angebotenen allgemeinen Treiberpaket finden: http://www.mystique-tv.de/mystique_drivers.zip Die Download-Sektion ist jedoch hinsichtlich genau dieser Karte eher schlecht sortiert.
Den Treiber kann man auch noch direkt auf der MystiqueTV Hauptseite im dort angebotenen allgemeinen Treiberpaket finden...
Hiermit ermögliche ich euch einen Treiber Download.... Ich finde keinen treiber mehr für die Karte.... im Netz, habe diesen...
Replies
Views
Just wanted to report back that I've had my new TBS 6618 card now for a few weeks and it's been working great. Tested with both MP1+patch and MP2. Thank you @FreakyJ and @mm1352000 for your help!
Just wanted to report back that I've had my new TBS 6618 card now for a few weeks and it's been working great. Tested with both...
Hi, I current use TerraTec Cinergy C PCI HD CI, it is based on the legacy PCI interface which is not supported by modern mini-ITX...
Replies
Views
Please post log files each time. We can't do anything to fix problems without them.
Please post log files each time. We can't do anything to fix problems without them.
Hello forum, is there any way that mp1 or mp2 would support the ct2 4500? The channel scan only gives me a handful of channels...
Replies
Views
Thanks. Now I got it to work. Also TV3. :)
Thanks. Now I got it to work. Also TV3. :)
Please share your experience if you are using this card with MP. Tried searching the forums, but not much there (which might be...
Replies
Views
Hi, Thank you very much for the explanation. This combination is recommended a contractor. I'll buy another CAM. thank you very much
Hi, Thank you very much for the explanation. This combination is recommended a contractor. I'll buy another CAM. thank you very much
Hey all, I'm going to build a new HTPC with the Zotac ZBOx nano AQ01. The AQ01 did't have a pci-e slot, so for Live - TV I need a...
Replies
Views
haha thx for the honest reply. Will wait a bit and follow the updates of mp 2.0. thx
haha thx for the honest reply. Will wait a bit and follow the updates of mp 2.0. thx
can you guys recommend a full hd capture card that works flawlessly on mediaportal... that accepts hdmi input
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 tbs5990 advice DE
Hello That product is very very new => I think you'll struggle to get any feedback. There is no other USB dual DVB-S2 + CI product on the market. mm
Hello That product is very very new => I think you'll struggle to get any feedback. There is no other USB dual DVB-S2 + CI...
I think tbs5990 seems to be a good dual external tv card. Anyone who uses it and can tell if it works well and if it works with...
Replies
Views
Sorry folks, I'm closing this thread. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mdapi-softcam-support-again.12620/
Sorry folks, I'm closing this thread. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mdapi-softcam-support-again.12620/
Hi, Did a new HTPC build this weekend with Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and MP 1.6 Great software, very impressed with latest...
Replies
Views
I've been using two Tiny Twin USBs now for years, work really well for me
I've been using two Tiny Twin USBs now for years, work really well for me
Hi, i'm looking for some updated recommendations for a good dual DVB-T tuner for use in Australia. I've had a NOVA DVB-T 500 for...
Replies
Views
Thanks :) Here is the error: In technical terms, TV Server is failing to connect teletext decoder filters. A little strange. Teletext is not required for tuning. Maybe I can supply a workaround patch for you to try. mm
Thanks :) Here is the error: In technical terms, TV Server is failing to connect teletext decoder filters. A little strange...
Hey I have the Anysee E30 Combo Plus which works fine with DVB-C, but when trying analog I get error message "The graph building...
Replies
Views
Hello, How did you do? I can't find it? do you have a tutorial for this? I have AverMedia volar green hd (usb) thx
Hello, How did you do? I can't find it? do you have a tutorial for this? I have AverMedia volar green hd (usb) thx
Hi All, Just to let you know that I have successfully installed the AVerMedia Volar Black HD DVB-T tuner (USB) on my HTPC with...
Replies
Views
It absolutely can. :) http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/141_Configuration/TV-Server_Configuration/02_TV_Servers/7b_Scan_ATSC#Tuning_mode If you have an ATSC tuner + aerial and are trying to pull in digital channels then ATSC digital terrestrial is definitely the right mode. :) Win! :D No problem. :)
It absolutely can. :)...
First of all, I will gladly start with the specs of my PC. I'll fill in the blanks as I go about it... I forgot what /run command...
Replies
Views
you got sorted i see, was going to say i have the same card and have no issues
you got sorted i see, was going to say i have the same card and have no issues
Hi I can't make the tbs 6982 card work properly with mediaportal 1.6 on windows 7 64 I set up the card on simple diseqc hotbird...
Replies
Views
thx for the suggestion. it does look good but too expensive :(
thx for the suggestion. it does look good but too expensive :(
how well does the composite/s-video works on the wintv pvr 350 on mediaportal? I believe this card has hardware encoding so should...
Replies
Views
Sorry yeahman45, I'm not able to answer your questions. I know a little about TV tuners and a little about MediaPortal TV Server... but in the end you need to make the decision for yourself about what you need, what is a worthwhile investment etc. etc. etc. I've never owned any of these tuners that you're asking about. I can only do...
Sorry yeahman45, I'm not able to answer your questions. I know a little about TV tuners and a little about MediaPortal TV Server...
I am building an htpc with a mini ITX moboo with no pci slot.. so i need a pci-express or usb tv tuner card with composite or...
Replies
Views
Ahhh, nice. :) Okay. Well, whatever happens, please don't hesitate to post log files and ask for help if you have problems with any tuner. I'm here to help (and very interested in all topics related to tuners)... :)
Ahhh, nice. :) Okay. Well, whatever happens, please don't hesitate to post log files and ask for help if you have problems with...
Hello all. I have used an AverMedia Volar Black HD for a long time (at least since 2008, in which I used it on an Athlon 64 laptop...
Replies
Views
Without logs and without any answer to my question about CPU usage, I can say nothing more except that I think your PC is probably too old/slow to support a tuner that requires software encoders. If I am right then the only solution would be to use a more powerful PC or a TV card with hardware encoding.
Without logs and without any answer to my question about CPU usage, I can say nothing more except that I think your PC is probably...
Hi, I have a 382F GadMei TV Card installed on my PC (USB tv tuner). I am able to see it in the Media Portal TV Server...
Replies
Views
Did the new flatcable solve the issue? I am running into the same Problem. But I'm using an AlphaCrypt Classic CAM. Has anyone experience with this Setup (Cine S2 V6.5 + CI + AC classic) ? Contacted DD Support regarding this, but did not get a response until now.
Did the new flatcable solve the issue? I am running into the same Problem. But I'm using an AlphaCrypt Classic CAM. Has anyone...
Hello, I transfered from XBMC to Mediaportal for the TV server feature. I just got myself a satellite from TV Vlaanderen which...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MiniTV DVB-T Stick DE
I am experiencing pixelation with some channels. My success came after playing with the TV server configuration, I'm not sure exactly what got things going as I tried a number of options. Probably the thing that doesn't work at the moment is the Program Data,most channels provide a reasonable picture and sound. The channels which are...
I am experiencing pixelation with some channels. My success came after playing with the TV server configuration, I'm not sure...
I have been using this stick quite successfully for a number of years now purely for viewing "Free to Air TV". I have just...
Replies
Views
Not for the Conexant tuner. Very few backends support analog tuners or capture cards these days. I have no recommendation for you except to go back to one of the other two cards, sorry.
Not for the Conexant tuner. Very few backends support analog tuners or capture cards these days. I have no recommendation for you...
See attached logs... i have tried 3-4 tv tuner/capture cards/usb so far none works perfectly :( .. this connexant 23881 card is my...
Replies
Views
Hi frinds Whether there is a way to introduce the 7301 Proof Remote to media portal
Hi frinds Whether there is a way to introduce the 7301 Proof Remote to media portal
Replies
Views
hi there have you tried disabling WMC services this can be achieved by going in to TV server config, additional 3rd party checks and then select the first iem to disable (you can re-enable after testing) this way you should be able to rule out WMC holding onto the tuner
hi there have you tried disabling WMC services this can be achieved by going in to TV server config, additional 3rd party checks...
MCE finds all the local stations, but MP does not. I just installed 1.6.0 for the first time I have never used it. Haugpauge...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom