[0.1.3.0] MCE remote : some buttons don't work (1 Viewer)

pmbsa

Portal Pro
September 27, 2004
actually,I just checked the log and the pause request is being sent but its not doing anything, I tried the spacebar as well and that doesnt work either. I think this may be a 'MYTV problem now.

Smirnuff

Portal Pro
December 7, 2004
United Kingdom
Thanks for the update and the subsequent update, which has reversed the bad mood that the first put me in ;).

Could you confirm that for each attempt at pausing you only get the one ACTION_PAUSED logged?

Also, which CVS build are you using?

tsaelee

August 18, 2005
MCE 2005 Remote US version

I found that the "i" (info) button doesn't work at all. What do I have to do to hook that key? I found it very difficult to change aspect ratio and get general OSD info - had to use mouse.

Any idea is greatly appreciated.

pmbsa

Portal Pro
September 27, 2004
Hi, I was just wondering if i should raise a new bug for MyTV about this since it appears that the PAUSE request is actually working now?

BKCH

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2005
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Hi Guys,

I still seem to have having no joy with the skip, replay and volume buttons - I downloaded the CVS on the 15th and did a repair (I assume I don't need to do complete uninstall/install) but it doesn't seem to have made any difference...

Any ideas?? Thanks very much.

mama

Portal Pro
    May 31, 2004
    Germany
    I already told Smirnoff that for me the replay, skip and back buttons don´t work, even with the actual CVS. Let´s wait, he´s working on it. ;)

Smirnuff

Portal Pro
    December 7, 2004
    United Kingdom
    BKCH I'd appreciate it if you could download a more recent build and let me know the status of relevant buttons.

Hopefully I'll have time to look at this issue again this evening, I want to get it fixed as much as you guys do.

BKCH

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2005
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Hi Smirnoff - thanks again for your help.

Downloaded latest snapshot - the good news is the mute button now works... but the skip and replay buttons are still no good (I have volume buttons set for my stereo so not sure on that front)

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom