Auto3D plugin for MediaPortal 1.2 - 1.12 (GUI & TV/Beamer) (5 Viewers)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    so i here are the log and a qestion. i have read that mrbonsen test your tool with an samsng tv hm so it should work ?
    the other thing is that today is the second day behind i can see my tv in config and when i kill the tool request from samsng alshare list there is a new reqest from your tool. so they shoud connect. but when i test the comments nothing happens. mediaportal.log is the right one ?

Marcus Venturi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @andy_328 : After a movie is stopped, the Auto3D plugin executes the sequence to switch back to 2D, it is called "3DSBS > 2D".
    If you were in 3D TAB mode the sequence "3DTAB > 2D" is called. So you just have to define a script, that switches your TV back to 2D.[DOUBLEPOST=1419804245][/DOUBLEPOST]@D3ltoroxp : I will take a look at it tomorrow. Was a very long day...:sleep:

andy_328

Portal Pro
    November 19, 2014
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Ok, got it. I didn't see that under option the tools does turn off the 3D already, so my commands made a mess with turnin on and off :)
    I will post the .xml file tomorrow, as it is late in here to..

thanks

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I will take a look at it tomorrow. Was a very long day...:sleep:
    Good morning Marcus:D
    Yesterday I've worked a night shift, and maybe i have found the issue. I have testet all the network Devices, Router, HTPC TV. Nothing found, i have testet your link for (Remote Control) there was no connection to my tv. The tv was asking it the htpc can connect to him but after this nothing happens. So i have a look at TV Network Settings, I have solved this with me so that each device have a parties ip, also the tv. I thought to myself more than fold it can not not and change the ip settings to automatic on tv. So he becomes a new ip and view seconds after this i go to the settings tab of auto 3d, and the tv was there with the new ip and the command testing works fine. So i go inside mp and test it again with 3d movie and it works. So i think somehow have a problem that the tv have a parties ip(n) I will test this today again and will see if this was my problem.

andy_328

Portal Pro
    November 19, 2014
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hello Marcus Venturi,

ok the plugin works for me, yesterday I just missed a checkbox, which turn the 3D off. See the .zip file for the .xml you asked for
    Great work, thanks..)

By the way, I would like to turn off the TV, with the power button of the TV, is there any way to get this command, and use it with an .bat file?

thanks

Attachments

• LG.zip
      953 bytes

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Updated to 1.10 and MePo still won't fire up. Removing the core.dll you provided and going back to the standard file fixes the startup issues.

Marcus Venturi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @andy_328 : There is a command to turn the TV off. Are you thinking of automatically turn the TV off when MediaPortal is suspended/turned off?

@TheBatfink : My core.dll was for 1.9. I will do a version for 1.10 as soon as possible...

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I'm curious, has all previous versions of Auto3D replaced MePo files? Or is it something special with adding the WebOS?

Marcus Venturi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    No, but I have fixed something in the Core that the current Auto3D relies on. The changes were too late for 1.10, therefore my patched versions are needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom