Auto3D plugin for MediaPortal 1.2 - 1.12 (GUI & TV/Beamer) (5 Viewers)

Adam86

Portal Pro
April 19, 2012
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
@Adam86 , @richardc1983 :

Can you provide more details? What kind of material are you playing, SBS or TAB?
What does pixelated mean? Can you make photo of the effect?

I assume your Samsung TV is not of the H-Series or Tizen based?
I ask this, because these TVs will not work, as Samsung refuses to provide any documentation about the remote protocol (which is encrypted).

Hi Marcus,

I can try and get some sort of photo but when the TV is set to 3D it is only really apparant when the glasses are on,

The image quality just looks a lot lower than what you get with the plugin disabled - it feels as though the video resolution is a lot less as it just looks blocky. For example on the film "The Walk" when he is between the two towers, the building in the background just feels blocky and there is no clarity. If I disable the plugin, everything is back to normal. It appears to do it on all SBS and TAB movies.

My TV is based on the Tizen series so as you say switching the TV into 3D automatically is not possible but I am not too fussed on that.

Thanks

yartat

Portal Pro
October 1, 2007
Kjiv, Ukraine
Home Country
Ukraine Ukraine
Dear Sebastiii, I guess to use github for conversation and to see my fixes code review defets. It's really comfortably. I'm starting fix pull request by code guide rules tomorrow. It's OK. And I answer with pleasure for your questions.
I just notify about my changes in this thread.

kszabo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2007
    Germany, Bayern
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    just a feedbacK: just tried auto3D for 1.13 on 1.14 final and I get net framework error if I try to configure it in MPconfiguration/Plugins. I used it before without problems on 1.13.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Dear Sebastiii, I guess to use github for conversation and to see my fixes code review defets. It's really comfortably. I'm starting fix pull request by code guide rules tomorrow. It's OK. And I answer with pleasure for your questions.
    I just notify about my changes in this thread.

Hi :)

I have your request in mind, but really busy with madVR stuff :)

yartat

Portal Pro
    October 1, 2007
    Kjiv, Ukraine
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    just a feedbacK: just tried auto3D for 1.13 on 1.14 final and I get net framework error if I try to configure it in MPconfiguration/Plugins. I used it before without problems on 1.13.
    Thank you for feedback. I will test with 1.14 final tomorrow.

I checked with clear installation and confirm .NET unhandled exception with incorrect version of the SharpLibHID assembly. @Marcus Venturi please rebuild Auto3D with new version of the SharpLibHID.

Last edited:

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Same issue here, it needs HID lib update.

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I tried and failed to build it from the source code. It just does not build out of the box apparently, it complains projects are missing from the solution too.
    @Marcus Venturi Any chance you could provide a new build?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom