AverMedia RM-HV Remote Plugin (1 Viewer)

pantav

Portal Pro
January 5, 2009
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hello,

I recompiled this program to work with Mediaportal 1.2 beta. It targets Net Framework 3.5.

There are a easter egg: pressing red, green, yellow, and blue buttons (in this order, but you can repeat a buton any times), kills mediaportal (sorry but i don't want to search for my keyboard when it hangs).

Install the original file and replace the dlls.

Attachments

• AverRMHV1.2beta.rar
    11.4 KB

SizzleChest

Portal Member
November 26, 2007
Butt Town
Home Country
<Edit> all sorted - my mistake, all is working ok. For info, this works with the RM-KV model remote too. I do seem to get some "double clicking", but it does the job. Thanks for a very handy plugin Pantav.

Hi Pantav,

Do you know why I would be getting a "can't find rmhv.xml. make sure it is in /inputdevicemappings/defaults/" message when i go to configure the plugin? The file is definately in that folder...

I am running win xp and mp1.2.

Cheers,
Chris.:D

fantom-x

February 21, 2012
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Hi,
I found the solution of the problem, when plugin AverRMHV1.2beta display the message "can't find averrmhv.xml. make sure it is in /inputdevicemappings/defaults/". The problem is, that the file averrmhv.xml must be in "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\InputDeviceMappings" - I had there already some others xml files.

Thanks for this plugin. By the way I found also another solution how to use remote control from AverMedia - I used the program AverLirc 1.0.1.17 (it is winlirc compatibile service) and the IR Server Suite 1.4.2.4290. (Solving of problem with the plugin was only the luck :) when I tried to set up my remote control).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom