Backdrop - Skin (RELEASED!!!) (3 Viewers)

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    That are the (compiled) files you also have in your skin/backdrop dir after installing the skin. This is not the source for e.G. Menu Editor PSD for gfx,... But that's needed to develop the skin any further (e.G. add support for MP Version 1.3)

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yeah.. I see.
    It's a pitty that cul8er don't have time for further developement on this skin anymore. If I would install MP now I think I would have choosen this skin.
    But now I really love StreamedMP. Maybe also because of modifications I did myself! =) (on some of the them I got inspired by this skin)
    Thats so great in MP. You can change almost everything the way you want it to have.

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    Have anybody fix the Problem with World Weather?
    unfortunately not. This skin is dead. It's a pity as this was my favourite. And as the source isn't available it's nearly impossible to continue without the original author...

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    All skin files have been available at the google code site for ages. The editor I have just uploaded. Original graphics is of little use as they are made in an old MS PhotoDraw not available anymore. If you need some specific graphics I can try convert it to an other format, send me a pm in that case with the specific image.

Anyone is free to take up this skin. It's open source and the reason why many of us contribute to MP is because it is free to everyone to contribute.

So if anyone is up to the challenge, please go ahead ;)

Last edited:

Lufo

Portal Member
    July 29, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    can someone help we with a an easy config?
    I want to remove or decrease the fade effect in the moving pictures thumb view. I want the none-selected movies to be more visable!

Also, isn't there a back button in this skin? :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom