[WiP] BasicHome / BasicHome Editor (1 Viewer)

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The external editor for the alternative layout is ready to use with Titan Extended V1.3.1.286.

Features:

- horizontal basichome menu (fully customizable)
    - various tile images for both basichome layouts (thx to @onlyweb for providing the images!)
    - playable latestmedia
    - up to ten submenu entries

Screenshots

Titan_Configuration_1.jpg Titan_Configuration_2.jpg Titan_Configuration_3.jpg

Titan_Configuration_4.jpg Titan_Configuration_5.jpg Titan_Configuration_6.jpg

BasicHome:

Titan_BasicHome_Extended_1.jpg Titan_BasicHome_Extended_3.jpg

Titan_BasicHome_Extended_4.jpg Titan_BasicHome_Extended_5.jpg Titan_BasicHome_Extended_6.jpg

Last edited:

Dave Reynolds

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

Would it not be better to keep the editor as an external plugin instead of reinventing the wheel, and spending a lot of your valuable time on it.

Once most people have customized MP I guess they would rarely re-use it, (unlike the built in settings which would be more used).

Don't know about any other users, but a Basic Home Editor that works well really isn't that important if it's external or internal, I could be wrong just a suggestion :)

I'd be happy to use/test the other layout if you like, i'm using classic home, until an editor is released anyway.

Great job by the way (y) stunning.

Dave.

Demon

Portal Member
    March 23, 2009
    First of all, titan is fantastic, your work is formidable, you are a magnificent team. The only lack is the absence of an editor. And it is on this matter that we are discussing here.
    In my humble opinion I prefer an external editor, does not need much graphics because it is a work program, but has to be functional. Within the skin will make you lose time and the introduction of new functions will necessitate changes considerably more complex in the future and delay their implementation.
    Think simple and easy to make, is one of the secrets of success.
    I vote for Simplicity vs Pretty, Editor = Work, Skin is that it has to be beautiful

Great Job ... Stunning...

How can i help your team in testing ?

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi ncoH,

I'm very interested in a skin editor.. But the one that is ready is not working for the normal basic home from Titan? The images as you posted above are looking like a complete different skin.. But I like it as well..

Is a basichome editor also planned for the default Titan basic Home? That would be great..

Maybe you can rease this version as a kind of theme for Titan?

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi ncoH,

I'm very interested in a skin editor.. But the one that is ready is not working for the normal basic home from Titan? The images as you posted above are looking like a complete different skin.. But I like it as well..
    no, not a different skin. It was the first BasicHome layout we had for Titan.
    Is a basichome editor also planned for the default Titan basic Home? That would be great..
    As i said above, yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom