Blu-Ray / HD DVD plugin for Arcsoft player (3 Viewers)

nicsergio

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2010
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

marsoupilami

Portal Member
    May 20, 2011
    Home Country
    France France
    Mhm im using 1.3beta and arccsoft together with this plugin. arcsoft doesnt recognize my remote inputs any guesses?
    Depends on which remote manager you use. For example, with irss or Imonmanager, you have to make a special configuration for arcsoftplayer.
    As this is not really subject of this topic, I propose that you open a new thread in the configuration forum and explain more deeply your context: MP version, remote manufacturer, software remote manager,...

Good luck.[DOUBLEPOST=1357461000][/DOUBLEPOST]
    addition:

@marsoupilami: How do you got that working? I always get "no index found" ant then nothing happens, regardless what i configure in autoplay settings?

Thanks.

regards,

ckuever

I've just made a new fresh install of MP1.3.0Beta and I install with success again the Blurayplayer plugin. It was very simple:
    1. Upload the last version of the plugin. For MP1.3.0Beta this is this one: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-for-arcsoft-player.49357/page-64#post-891026
    2. Unpack the zip file in the plugin/window directory. For windows 7, it is C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows
      Note: very important to put it in the correct folder. first time I have chose an other one and it does not work.
    3. deactivate in windows the autoplay (during the installation, arcsofplayer configure automatically the windows autoplay)
    4. configure the plugin mediaportal_configuration->plugins->Blu-Ray_Player_Launcher->Config
    Normally it works. It is the case for me.
    Here is my configuration:
    Sans titre.jpg

Nevertheless I have again one problem with the fact that when arcsoft is launched, the window is not on the top.

marsoupilami

Portal Member
    May 20, 2011
    Home Country
    France France
    Another short question:

Is it possible to completely close Umceplayer5 and go back to MP? (with back or green key) ?

With the "back" key. This is the standard key for "previous page" in MCE.

Marsoupilami[DOUBLEPOST=1357601271][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Nevertheless I have again one problem with the fact that when arcsoft is launched, the window is not on the top.
    No way to solve the problem. As it works couple of weeks ago, I don't know if it is linked to the fresh w7 install or to the new arcsoft player version (mandatory to support new Blu ray encryption keys).
    A workaround, I finally chose to install Eventghost to emulate an automatic mouse click. Very nice piece of software but I had to redesign all my remote management :mad:

tobi_chiara

Portal Pro
    December 19, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Installed the same way like marsoupilami
    Screenshot attached, using PDVD 10 ... can not open / play a Blu ray and get the "index error".
    Thanks for your help,

Attachments

• bd player.png
      bd player.png
      84 KB

rickyman

Portal Pro
    February 5, 2008
    i am wondering if i can installed this plug in for main /video section ( and not moving pictures). if i can how can i do it and play it on video section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom