Blu-Ray / HD DVD plugin for Arcsoft player (4 Viewers)

El_D

Portal Member
April 11, 2011
i love (and use) this plugin so...
This is an UNOFFICIAL release, no support for it.
Hope is not a problem for Domb otherwise i'll wipe it immediately.

Bye,
Nephilim

Hi Nephilim,

and might I just say - love the sig pic. I haven't listened to them in a while....maybe tomorrow I can have a mini flashback and dig out dawnrazor :)

However, possibly a stupid question but where do I put the files? Opened the zip but no hints on where the files go. Looked in the media portal directory and no obvious place to copy.. it may tell me in the other 67 pages but to be honest that's a lot of trawling to be done. It was all working well until a few weeks back. Tmt3 :- started playing up and missing menus etc upgraded but can't get it to play from media portal. Hopefully its just me being crap but I haven't played with Mp plugins /installs since upgrading it to 1.2.3 when everything worked.

Any help on getting this back to working order would be much appreciated.

El-d

zappomax

Portal Pro
April 24, 2008
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi,
after some problem with PowerDVD and blu ray isos, I've done lot of stuffs to solve it on MediaPortal too. Now I've restored the same old configuration but Blu-Ray player launcher plugin doesen't seem work anymore. When in MP I select a BD iso file in my videos, nothing happens. The iso is mounted correctly but Blu-Ray player launcher doesn't start PowerDVD like before. The only think I've changed is the version of Daemon Tools lite (I've updated it).
Any idea?
Thx a lot!

Last edited:

El_D

Portal Member
April 11, 2011
Figured my problem . whilst I set paths for disc playing etc I forgot to change the path in moving pictures plugin.

zappomax

Portal Pro
April 24, 2008
Home Country
Italy Italy
Figured my problem . whilst I set paths for disc playing etc I forgot to change the path in moving pictures plugin.
I don't understand what do U mean with "I set paths for disc playing etc".
In any case I don't use "moving picturrs" to play my BD isos. I use "my videos".

Last edited:

zappomax

Portal Pro
April 24, 2008
Home Country
Italy Italy
In mediaportal config.
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/141_Configuration/MediaPortal_Configuration

I set the paths for disc images etc. Don't think that helped. Turned out the paths needed to be set within moving pictures plugin. Have a look in My videos config . Might be paths to Power dvd in there.
EL-d
U was right!

I completely forgot that setting...
After Daemon tools reinstallation something is changed. So I just reset the virtual driver setting in disc images MP configuration and I solved my problem!
Thx a lot 4 yr tip!!

Last edited:

hansmuff25

Portal Member
February 23, 2009
Wutzel:
Okay Update to TMT6 (promotion 9,99$ from TMT5) solved this Problem, MCEPlayer.exe one top, MCE Remote working
@wutzel: Can you explain your configuration and the steps you did?

For me everythings fine first, MCEPlayer.exe starts when inserting a bluray, MECplayer on top, I see the Intro from the bluray, but then MCEplayer.exe freezes and nothing happens??

I updated to TMT6 as well

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Regards,

ckuever

Rasputin

Portal Pro
January 13, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,
i also use the plugin with TMT6 and it works to 90%.
But ive got two problems. first i dont know how to open the pop up menu wihtin the tmt mce player ( which shortcut? ctrl. u doenst work).
and if i closed tmt6 and hit "esc" in the basic home menu tmt6 opens again?!
does anyone know a solution for this problems?

maxl

Portal Member
June 24, 2007
Hi,

Same problem here.
I made a completely new installation to start with MP 1.3 two weeks ago.
Everything works fine, today I started with this plugin.
The first try seems successful, but remote was not working. I'm using harmony with IR-Server, simulating a mce remote.
I changed the player executable from "mce...exe" to "Total_MediaTheater.exe". Now Remote works just fine.
But if I hit Esc on Home-Menu TMT starts again.
I tried to change some settings within plugin menu, but nothing helps. -> ?

Regards,
Max

maxl

Portal Member
June 24, 2007
Hi again,

just tried some new settings, but behaviour did not change.
But "ESC" e.g. "previous page" is not working if you make a fresh mp start. (for example after restarting the HTPC)
ESD in Home menu only restarts Arcsoft, if you had started it to play a bluray or similar.
Therefore previous page is the correct behaviour?

Regards,
Max

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom