Bugs\Enhancements - StreamedMP (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyofme

Portal Pro
January 21, 2006
York
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Basic Home Screen

Firstly can I just say what an amazing skin! Very professional looking and I love the way this skin can be really personalised. Great job guys!

The problem I'm having is very minor and I'm sure something to do with me and what Ive done but I wasn't sure if there was something simple that I'd overlooked that had caused it.

Basically it's in the Basic Home when I go to choose Pictures the 'VIEW YOUR' message appears but the word 'Pictures' disappears :s This also occurs for TV Shows on my system too. (See screenshot below).

Attachments

• 13-16-28.jpg
    13-16-28.jpg
    93.1 KB

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

armyofme

Portal Pro
    January 21, 2006
    York
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Here's my .xml file.

If it doesn't work the two parts of the file you need to alter are the heights of the two bottom items (mediastream16tc and mediastream28tc).

Hope you have success.

Attachments

• fonts.xml
      30.6 KB

EgoManiac

Portal Member
    April 11, 2007
    Home Country
    the channels and genres view for MP-TVSeries doesn't seem to have proper screens, will screens for these be done? I tried both the graphical and text views for the series and I am using the default version.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    the channels and genres view for MP-TVSeries doesn't seem to have proper screens, will screens for these be done? I tried both the graphical and text views for the series and I am using the default version.

Define proper screens, currently they look like the ones attached for Group Text layout.

There really isn't much more to add unless Im missing something.

Attachments

• Channels.jpg
      Channels.jpg
      174.8 KB
    • Genres.jpg
      Genres.jpg
      180 KB

EgoManiac

Portal Member
    April 11, 2007
    Home Country

Define proper screens, currently they look like the ones attached for Group Text layout.

There really isn't much more to add unless Im missing something.

After reading your reply I checked the config and realised I had the "display group views graphically" option checked. So I unchecked it and it looks like your screenshots. So i guess i will be using the text view from now on. The graphical views don't work properly.

giladgaron

Portal Member
    October 15, 2007
    Hello

Great skin, I discovered it last night and I'm really impressed!

One question - Is there a way to display the fan art automatically in the TV-Series like in the Moving Pictures plug in?
    right now I have to choose fan art from the menu and download the one I like, is there a way to automate it?

Thanks

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    One question - Is there a way to display the fan art automatically in the TV-Series like in the Moving Pictures plug in?
    right now I have to choose fan art from the menu and download the one I like, is there a way to automate it?

Not possible currently, this will be added into TVSeries v2.2: Issue 82 - mptvseries - Google Code

settingsun

Portal Pro
    April 1, 2008
    weird one

ok, heres a weird one!
    I'm looking to go back to running vista x64. vista x64 installed on test partition with sp1 etc MP has installed fine with everything. Installed streamedmp - fanart oriented with moving pictures and tvseries. All is fine except I cannot run basichome, I use the basichome editor with some custom backdrops and it creates the xml successfully but when I start mediaportal I get a screen telling me basichome xml missing or invalid. This exact same basic home config works perfectly well in x86. weird one huh! any help would be appreciated please let me know what logs if any you need to see.
    many thanks settingsun

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom