Digital Devices: cascaded CAM support (1 Viewer)

Darkroom

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 4, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    No this mean you can only decode 1 scrambled Channel per Tuner. when you watch FTA there is no limit. But MTD works for up to 4 TUNER per CAM
    and that work great for me- 4 Tuner - 2CAM so i can decode every channel i want on every tuner.
    i´m not a spezialist in decoding - but there would never be send the hole transponder to the CAM (i never heard about that - but correct me when i am false)

Palm_Maniac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2005
    Gießen, Hessen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i´m not a spezialist in decoding - but there would never be send the hole transponder to the CAM (i never heard about that - but correct me when i am false)

Hi, this is the Info direct from Digital Devices. If you connect one CAM exclusiv to ohne Tuner, then the stream from the complete transponder send to the CAM., and the you can decode up to 4 channels from the same transponder.

stevo1

August 9, 2010
    I also have installed the TVLibrary 1.8. But my problem is. I can only scan hotbird. Astra does not work. It looks as if diseqc does not work with the DuoFlex S2.

With my second card (Hauppauge WinTV Nova-HD-S2). I can scan hotbird and astra.

any ideas?

Tuner: Digital Device DuoFlex S2
    CI: PCIe Octubus DualCI

HTPC_2010

Portal Pro
    June 3, 2010
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    hello ... i have a problem that when i switch trough the channel (all are not FTA) after the 4th or so MP is closing itself (NOT HANGING UP)

husmoaschta

Portal Pro
    August 15, 2010
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    mm1352000:

I still have some light problems (logs attached).
    There are 2 stations which make problems: Nick/CC HD and Sport1 HD. I get "channel is scrambled" very often, but not always(!).

executee

Portal Member
    January 10, 2012
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    hi! Thanks for your great work on cascaded cam support.

im using the 1.2.1 dll for my server everything works fine except for 1 problem:

I have 2 cams: ORF (on cryptoworks) and SKY (on alphacrypt classic 3.12)
    The ORF work great but the Sky stops working everyday over night or when i restart my tv service.
    Then i take the alphacrypt + Sky out and put it back in and it works again for 1 day.

I have tried this cams with the sky card:
    Cryptoworks
    Alphacrypt Classic
    2x Diablo cam (with new updates)
    irdeto Access

Every Cam was displayed in the Cam-menu but didnt encrypt the sky channels. Only the Alphacrypt does until the cam "crashes"

You can see my server setup in my profil. The alpha crypt only works when i use only 2 Tuners and 1 Cam per tuner.

So every time i want to watch Sky i have to pull the card out and put it back in and it works. Im not sure but i think the card crashes when there is long time no access or maybe the epg scan is doing something when the sky-card is not used.

Here is the error log the alphacrypt is not working at the moment.

has no one any idea why my alphacrypt stops working every day?
    and why no other listed cards works for SKY

executee

Portal Member
    January 10, 2012
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi,

you use a very old Firmware in your Alphacrypt Classic. I have the same config and no problems with Firmware V3.22 in my Alphacrypt.

ok thx i updated it 30 mins ago to 3.23. Hope it works now :D

i have 1 more problem.
    When i watch HD for like 15mins it starts lagging really hard. (until i restart)
    cpu usage is at 50% and network at 1.5%. so it cant be the hardware.
    But im gonna post this problem in an other thread, if no one hast a quick answer ^^

executee

Portal Member
    January 10, 2012
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    so now i have 3.23 Alphacrypt with Sky but still same problem. Everyday over night the card stops working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom