Eax Movie Catalog & MyFilms for MP. (1 Viewer)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    abut the cover error .

hi zebons ! how ar you ? abut the error in the picture cover ,ween some of the was shrink ..
    i try v4.8.0c and it simss o.k at list for the cover i remember was shrink ..
    but if in ditle you push the new buten ..like meny time it hepen again ...i most say it hepen only 1 time ..
    i dont know if it help you .... but i thot to post it ...see screen...

thanks
    ysmp

nccwarp9

February 27, 2009
    Error importing file from Eax

Hello,
    Im getting this error while trzing to import XML from Eax to MediaPortal
    WhW1ieAHEpKF83g5_a7SdA

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/WhW1ieAHEpKF83g5_a7SdA?feat=directlink

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hello,
    Im getting this error while trzing to import XML from Eax to MediaPortal
    WhW1ieAHEpKF83g5_a7SdA

Picasa Web Albums - NccWarp9 - New Folder

hi nccwarp9 ! i get this error massege also, it minss 1 of your movie have somting wrong in one of the feild ,
    the only one thet can find wich movie is zebons ...from my 980 movie i have thir was only 1 movie thet mack this
    error ,he find it very fast ...then i delet it and add it agin and sinss then i dont have any problem ..
    ysmp

nccwarp9

February 27, 2009
    Error

Thx for the info.

But Im still geting errors
    this time its on line 260, 111 char, unclosed literal string. This is the mentioned entry. XML notepad shows no errors.

<Movie Label="No:0125" Format="XviD" OriginalTitle="Futurama: Benders Big Score" TranslatedTitle="The Futurama Movie (USA) (working title)" FormattedTitle="Futurama: Bender's Big Score (2007)" Director="Dwayne Carey-Hill" Writer="Matt Groening (creator) &, Matt Groening (developer)" ReleaseDate="27 November 2007 (USA)" Year="2007" Genre="Animation | Adventure | Comedy | Sci-Fi" PlotOriginal="Planet Express sees a hostile takeover and Bender falls into the hands of criminals where he is used to fulfill their schemes. |" Cast="Billy West (as Philip J. Fry / Dr. John Zoidberg / Prof. Hubert Farnsworth / Zapp Brannigan / God Entity / President Richard Nixon's Head / Lars Fillmore / Inuit #1 / Silly Willy Wideo Will Guy / Additional Voices [voice]), Katey Sagal (as Turanga Leela [voice]), John Di Maggio (as Bender Rodriguez / Barbados Slim / Robot Santa / Mr. Panucci / Elzar / Sal / Constantine / Curly Joe / Additional Voices [voice] [as John DiMaggio]), Tress MacNeille (as Linda / Dr. Cahill / Dr. Shlavinowitz / Turanga Munda / Tinny Tim / Hattie McDoogal / Leela's Wrist Thingy / Bender's Computer / Additional Voices [voice]), Maurice LaMarche (as Kif Kroker / Transition Announcer / Hedonismbot / Schlump / Morbo / Horrible Gelatinous Blob / Donbot / Clamps / Leelu / Cyrogenist / Leroy / Inuit #2 / Charles de Gaulle's Head / Headless Body of Agnew / Additional Voices [voice]), Phil LaMarr (as Hermes Conrad / Ethan 'Bubblegum' Tate / Dwight Conrad / Philip Joshua Fry / Additional Voices [voice]), Lauren Tom (as Amy Wong / Philip J. Fry II / Additional Voices [voice]), David Herman (as Nudar / Scruffy / Turanga Morris / Terry / Father Changstein-El-Gamal / Nude Bartender / Sweet Clyde / Phillip Fry / 21st Century Newscaster / Additional Voices [voice]), Dawnn Lewis (as LaBarbara Conrad [voice]), Kath Soucie (as Cubert Farnsworth [voice]), Frank Welker (as Nibbler / Fleb / Seymour / Additional Voices [voice]), Coolio (as Kwanzabot [voice]), Al Gore (as Himself [voice]), Mark Hamill (as Chanukah Zombie [voice]), Tom Kenny (as Yancy Fry Jr. [voice])" RunningTime="88" Country="USA, IMDb USA section" Language="English" Rating="7.7" Votes="14306" Comments="I have just watched this, and was a fan of the original show and am being completely honest here when I say this is not just one of the best animated movies I have ever seen but in fact one of the best movies of any genre I have ever seen.||Unlike the previous Family Guy and Simpsons films (both shows I am a fan of by the way) Benders Big Score seemed to have something extra in it separating it from these two films.||The jokes are great, the music and songs are great, the animation is absolutely superb (the 3d animation looking much better than when the show originally aired) and the story is very smart and also quite touching.||The writing was absolutely superb, cramming in a lot of past characters but not in a way that it felt they had been thrown in for the sake of them being there (as can be noticed Mom does not make an appearance at all) and also adding new call-backs to well known parts from the series.||All in, just superb and make sure you see it one way or another.|" PersonelRating="0" User1Seen="No" User2Seen="No" User3Seen="No" User4Seen="No" User5Seen="No" EntryDate="14.2.2009" Picture="C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Videos\Pictures\Futurama.Benders.Big.Score.jpg">
    <Disc DiscName="Disc 1" VideoFullPath="G:\Multimedia\Cartoons\Western\Futurama - Bender\opt-futuramabg.avi" VideoFilename="opt-futuramabg.avi" VideoFilesize="700" VideoCodec="XviD" VideoBitrate="984 Kbps" VideoResolution="544x304" VideoAspectratio="16/9" VideoRunningtime="1h 27mn" VideoFramerate="23.976" AudioCodec="MPEG-1 Audio layer 3" AudioBitrate="123 Kbps" AudioSamplerate="48.0 KHz" AudioChannels="2"/>
    </Movie>

alexchini

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 30, 2006
    Venice
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    so after it's fix ,i thing i need to give some info and explanation aspashly for new user ..
    first rally big thank's to zebons(myfilms) for all the work and the time he put.....:D
    second thank's to zylar (eaxmc) for his wonderfull program ....:D

eax movie catalog is a personal movie database to managing movie's collection,all date ratrive from the internet automaticlly.. Eaxmc (for shurt) is a Freeware program, for me it's the best manager for
    my movie collection ....and believe me i try ,i thing all of them freeware or not . Eaxmc Link ...Eax Movie Catalog - Best Movie Manager

so to start of need i thing for better control is to mack a new folder can be cold EaxmcXmlDB ,i put it in C drive
    then we need to export from Eaxmc xml file and picture to the folder we mack . in Eaxmc go to to..File-Export-XML
    mack shur you mark in up..movie,discs,thumbails and in down...images mark copy with export file.. then Export-
    mack file name and save ... you finsh with this part..(dont forget to put your movie in the disc mangment in Eaxmc
    so the movie can be play in mediaportal )

then we go to myfilms first you need to downlad and instul the mpi file myfilms v4.8.0 link ..MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - MyFilms v4.8.0
    .. thir is litle error in the mpi so we need the newer version mesfilms v4.8.0B.rer file.. Link.. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-films-164/myfilms-v4-8-0-new-question-53160/
    you will need the v4.8.0b to overite the v4.8.0 in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows ... then we go to myfilms configuration (on your desktop ..mediaportalconfiguration icon...plugins ...myfilms ..right click... configuration and you have to fill 3 option
    thir ..1- configuration name ...2-catalog type..Eaxmoviecatalog...3- catalog file(xml)..the XML in EaxmcXmlDB we mack befor... save and you finsh.. go to mp ...my films...and injoy your movie colection ...:)

please read all the info first then see all the screenshot ....

note : all the testing was maid on the Eaxmc sample data , and my on data thet was maid from Eaxmc tabase .. i say this becuse a user have a problem wheen he import is DB from other program to Eaxmc..then try to use with
    my films ... for fresh new database thir will be no problem...

ysmp

Didn't found any news in medialportal forum (maybe my mistake) but Zylar have develope a plugin for medialportal of the new Eax Catalog 3.0.

Still in beta 4 but i get a try with blu skin and it work great

Eax Movie Catalog &bull; View topic - Eax Movie Catalog MediaPortal plugin

pschemmo

January 7, 2011
    Hi,
    Does anyone know maybe what happened to Zylar and his great EAX software? Is that amazing project gone forever or what? Any news?

alexchini

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 30, 2006
    Venice
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi,
    Does anyone know maybe what happened to Zylar and his great EAX software? Is that amazing project gone forever or what? Any news?

Unfortunally :( i don't have any news.

i ve look also with the friend ysmp for find something in the net as u know the site is still close.

we found a turkish forum (Zylar come from Turkey) where there is a thread about EAX movie catalog for that i understand with the help of google they waiting for the reopen of the site anyway they still working with the scripts and reading there we also found a site where they post the new scripts.

here the forum site:

Yazlm ncelemeleri ve Duyurular - Eax Movie Catalog

here the scripts site:

Eax Movie Catalog 3 - Beta 5

i'm using the last imdb (turkish) scripts and it work for me

if anyone have any other news should be nice to share.

Bye

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom