Eax Movie Catalog & MyFilms for MP. (2 Viewers)

pschemmo

January 7, 2011
Thanks for info about website with scripts. If you'll know anything new about EAX don't mind to mention it here

alexchini

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 30, 2006
    Venice
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    So a good news

After some team work with the help of ysmp we was able to contact dino22 of the old forum in eax as i said before he is still working on scripts.

So dino was so great to rework in a few days in a new imdb script also for international users,it work great and u can find it on

Eax Movie Catalog 3 - Beta 5

where there are also all the others new scripts

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: Re: Eax Movie Catalog & MyFilms for MP.

So a good news

After some team work with the help of ysmp we was able to contact dino22 of the old forum in eax as i said before he is still working on scripts.

So dino was so great to rework in a few days in a new imdb script also for international users,it work great and u can find it on

Hi alexchini,
    thanks for sharing this info - maybe I am "blind", but I didn't find any download link for EAX MC.
    So would be nice to post here too.

alexchini

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 30, 2006
    Venice
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Re: AW: Re: Eax Movie Catalog & MyFilms for MP.

So a good news

Hi alexchini,
    thanks for sharing this info - maybe I am "blind", but I didn't find any download link for EAX MC.
    So would be nice to post here too.

The official site of eax movie catalog is down from several months in the meantime u can find the last beta version in the home page of
    the same site of the scripts i posted before

unfortunally is in turkish but u can easily download it using the links of rapidshare and other share sites.

In the rar file under tool directory there is also the mediaportal plugin for EAX MC with also some skins, zylar did the plugin before leave, ysmp was developing skins and i was testing and so far it work great.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: Eax Movie Catalog & MyFilms for MP.

Thanks, got it, so I can do some tests...

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi dino22
    Your new scripts are great! But do you have any news about the release of EAX 3? I have tried the Beta5 version and it is excellent. It even supports using an xml db so it could easily become a full alternative to Ant Movie Catalog (AMC). However, I don't want to ask Guzzi to support it if it will not be released or developed and supported in future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom