Frames Skin for MediaPortal 1.2.x [v1.2.7 - 29-09-2012] (Original Thread) (2 Viewers)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    1- canot get to the 2 uper buttons (suntime ,pollen count) with kyeborde (with mouse is o.k)
    Hi ysmp,
    for me it works. Did you try the "up" key when you are on "satellite" or "temperature"?
    Cheers
    Alfred

Hi Alfred ,
    all down buttons up key send the contral to the upbar (homebar menu)
    see screen ... :)

Edit : did you edit your worldweather.xml file ? (i not , the report is with the skin xml supply with..SVN V1.2.1_20...)

AlfredENeuma

Portal Pro
    October 10, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Frames 1.2.1 for MediaPortal 1.2.x released

all down buttons up key send the contral to the upbar (homebar menu)
    see screen ... :)
    Thats strange; I just checked it again. The control goes to the upbar only if I am on the "left" frame.
    Edit : did you edit your worldweather.xml file ? (i not , the report is with the skin xml supply with..SVN V1.2.1_20...)
    Yes, I did, but I only added the translation for the provider (see earlier post). So it should be the same.
    To doublecheck this, I attach my files.

Cheers
    Alfred

Attachments

• WorldWeather.xml
      5.6 KB
    • WorldWeatherImage.xml
      11.5 KB

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Thanks , i will try your files layter tonight ...:)

i see have alrady a update for worldweather plugin night build v 0.4....

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
    July 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: World Weather

found a small mistake in "WorldWeather": When using "high resolution" for GeoClock, an error occurs.

Hi Alfred, ysmp,

Can you please try or you can open the high resolution files in an imageviewer to see or you can open it there? I don't have this issue and it works fine. (Maybe the files get corrupt during installing the SVN update and maybe you can try the original geoclock images provided with the Defaultwide files from Micropolis)

The navigation issue is related to fixed up/down navigation ID's. I will check later today or I can change this.

Cheers,

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

found a small mistake in "WorldWeather": When using "high resolution" for GeoClock, an error occurs.

Hi Alfred, ysmp,

Can you please try or you can open the high resolution files in an imageviewer to see or you can open it there? I don't have this issue and it works fine. (Maybe the files get corrupt during installing the SVN update?)

The navigation issue is related to fixed up/down navigation ID's. I will check later today or I can change this.

Cheers,

Hi Lbr_Lion , open fine her with imageviewer , file not samss corrupt ...

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
    July 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Hi Alfred, ysmp,

Can you please try or you can open the high resolution files in an imageviewer to see or you can open it there? I don't have this issue and it works fine. (Maybe the files get corrupt during installing the SVN update?)

Cheers,

Hi Lbr_Lion , open fine her with imageviewer , file not samss corrupt ...

Ok, can you try the original images provided with the WorldWeather plugin itself and see what happens. (Maybe it is an issue with the plugin itself?)

AlfredENeuma

Portal Pro
    October 10, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: World Weather

Ok, can you try the original images provided with the WorldWeather plugin itself and see what happens. (Maybe it is an issue with the plugin itself?)
    Hi Lbr_Lion,
    you are right; the images in my "frames" skin folder had a resolution of 1280x906 (1.33), the original ones in "Default" and "Default Wide" have a resolution of 1920x960 (2.00). So I copied the images from Default, and everything is ok.
    Sorry, I should have found this by myself...:mad:

Thanks and Cheers
    Alfred

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Re: AW: Re: World Weather

Hi Lbr_Lion,
    you are right; the images in my "frames" skin folder had a resolution of 1280x906 (1.33), the original ones in "Default" and "Default Wide" have a resolution of 1920x960 (2.00). So I copied the images from Default, and everything is ok.

Thanks and Cheers
    Alfred

You corect , did same ,and work fine now ...:)

abut the navgation bitwin the buttons ... i think i find the issue ...

if have all the image full with link then all navgations samss work o.k up / down , if not all images link feel in then have problem as post before i add only 5 or 6 images .... now add all images aside from webcam , and work fine THE ONLY PROBLEM LEFT IS IN EVRY BUTTONS LINE UP OR DOWN ....THE LAST BUTTON FROM LEFT IF TRY TO GO RIGHT THEN CONTROAL GO NOWARE ... ( also some time have mp crash , not crash with defaultwide )

hope this helplittle bit better ...Lbr_Lion..... :D

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
    July 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Hi Lbr_Lion,

Thanks and Cheers
    Alfred

You corect , did same ,and work fine now ...:)

abut the navgation bitwin the buttons ... i think i find the issue ...

if have all the image full with link then all navgations samss work o.k up / down , if not all images link feel in then have problem as post before i add only 5 or 6 images .... now add all images aside from webcam , and work fine THE ONLY PROBLEM LEFT IS IN EVRY BUTTONS LINE UP OR DOWN ....THE LAST BUTTON FROM LEFT IF TRY TO GO RIGHT THEN CONTROAL GO NOWARE ... ( also some time have mp crash , not crash with defaultwide )

hope this helplittle bit better ...Lbr_Lion..... :D

Hi ysmp,

Can you please test the attached files?

Up/down should work now, only a individual button will not get focus now and a extra right will be needed. (I don't know to do it in a another way else then show always all buttons).

The issue with lost focus can not be solved. This is how the skin engine works in case of collapsed buttons (Works the same as when no up/down/right/left id is given)

I noticed also once a crash but can not simulate it anymore.

Cheers,

Attachments

• WorldWeatherImage.xml
      12.3 KB
    • WorldWeather.xml
      5.6 KB

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

Hi ysmp,

Can you please test the attached files?

Up/down should work now, only a individual button will not get focus now and a extra right will be needed. (I don't know to do it in a another way else then show always all buttons).

The issue with lost focus can not be solved. This is how the skin engine works in case of collapsed buttons (Works the same as when no up/down/right/left id is given)

I noticed also once a crash but can not simulate it anymore.

Cheers,

Hi Lbr_Lion ,
    Yes mach mach better now ... the extra right a little anoying but we will have to live with that .... i don't see it as a skin bug ,it is a plugin bug or shoude i say ,the plugin need to handle it better ...;) (so don't worry abut it to mach..)

no crashs any more ...:) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom