HDPVR2 Dish Network MediaPortal and Me (2 Viewers)

Pierre-Luc

October 24, 2013
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hi, I'm not able to get sound. Video is perfect but no sound. :confused:

I tried many things but nothing happen.

my hd pvr 2 is connected by component with audio.

Pierre-Luc

October 24, 2013
Home Country
Canada Canada
I found my problem, It was my audio source in my crossbar parameter.I set to Line in #1

I did it before but I've tested with the button preview in tvserver where I got no sound.

swifty

Portal Pro
January 6, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Yes that's great thanks - I was looking for the code to attempt at changing the PMT so the HD-PVR2 just goes straight to the correct value.

It will probably take me a while to figure it out, but I'm hoping that I can change the value and just compile the required DLL..

swifty

Portal Pro
January 6, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Thanks for the tip, I'd actually spotted the PMT value as the code is very sensible in it's layout :)

I compiled a new TVLibrary.dll but I get this error http://pastebin.com/PVhh0zci

I think it's some x86/64 issue (my TVService runs on Win Server 2008 R2 which is x64) but unfortunately I have to go to work now, hopefully I will be able to play around with it again tongiht.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    This is pretty clear:
    [2013-11-06 07:53:45,933] [Log ] [TVService] [ERROR] - TvService failed to start: System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'TVLibrary, Version=1.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. This assembly is built by a runtime newer than the currently loaded runtime and cannot be loaded.
    File name: 'TVLibrary, Version=1.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
    at TvService.TVController.InitController()
    at TvService.TVController.Init()
    at TvService.TvServiceThread.OnStart()

In master, the projects have been updated to .NET 4; MP 1.2, 1.3, 1.4 and 1.5 are .NET 3.5. You need to build a branch based on MP 1.5 rather than current master.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom