Intelligent Frame Correction 2.0 *BEAST UNLEASHED* (1 Viewer)

jimwin

Portal Pro
December 23, 2007
Home Country
England England

Snader

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 5, 2007
    Aalsmeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have heavy stuttering on all HD channels here.
    using dxva enabled win7 codec.

disabling IFC and the problem is gone.

task manager shows the same spikes with IFC enabled and no spikes when disabled.

I must be blind, but where do I tell the plugin not to be a wise guy and try to analyze HD material ?

/gibman
    Same here. Since I only need this plugin once in a while (once in two days maybe) because some TV program isn't properly on the 16:9 screen, it would be nice if I can easily trigger IFC manually to do a screencorrection and with that, disabling automatic scanning of the screen.

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

task manager shows the same spikes with IFC enabled and no spikes when disabled.

I must be blind, but where do I tell the plugin not to be a wise guy and try to analyze HD material ?

/gibman
    Same here. Since I only need this plugin once in a while (once in two days maybe) because some TV program isn't properly on the 16:9 screen, it would be nice if I can easily trigger IFC manually to do a screencorrection and with that, disabling automatic scanning of the screen.

Please read the manual. It's there. Based on a snapshot and a start of IFC manualy. I have it now on a button of the remote.
    IFC snapshot => IFC reset => IFC auto

Marvman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    No you are not blind, the flag for HD isn implemented yet.
    Though, its really strange that some GFX-Cards handle this without problems (here GeForce 8500 and Intel GMA 950)

I think I'll implement it in the next version.

Maybe then instead of having a checkbox "on/off for hd" you could implement a setting "on/off if num of lines > xxx" to give greater flexibility.

Cheers,
    grubi.

Does the option "Correct Aspect Ratio" has to be checked or unchecked if you want to keep the correct aspect ratio?

Thanks.

How often do you change the num of lines?

When you disable "Correct Aspect Ratio" then regardless of your TV Screen, IFC crops all black bars and fill the screen. (egg heads could appear)

Could you make this plugin localized:)?

I could :), but has lower prio at the moment.

You have to use the MpeInstaller (not MPInstaller)

try this manually packed archive https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ection-plugin-german-thread-ifc_for_1.0.2.rar

Thanks Marvman, that seems to work, although I'm only getting config options in the GUI and not in the plugin list in config, is that right?

Also, is the MpeInstaller just for 1.1.0 RC, as I don't have it in my MP folder?

I forgot to add the config XML in the archive my fault. here you can find them.

/gibman

You have the chance to use the snapshot mode -> see the wiki

jimwin

Portal Pro
    December 23, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    Thanks Marvman! Which folder does the config XML go in, just the Mediaportal folder, or the plugins?

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

I have a Problem with 16:9 within 4:3 content (4:3 Letterbox?): I want to have zoom, but it only aplies the 4:3 rule "non-linear-stretch".

Can anyone give me a hint or send me a config for this?

Thanks allot!

BERND

Marvman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You have to set "zoom" for "4:3 Letterbox", but instead of zoom you should better use stretch otherwise the picture might not be right.

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You have to set "zoom" for "4:3 Letterbox", but instead of zoom you should better use stretch otherwise the picture might not be right.

Well, I thought "4:3 Letterbox" is 4:3 picture with 16:9 content. So with my 16:9 TV "zoom" should give a Fullscreen picture, with "Stretch" I would get wrong aspect Ratio and still Black bars.
    I'm wrong?

But independently from this the main Problem is, that the "4:3 Letterbox" isn't recognized and only the "4:3" Rule is active/used.

I can't find the logs of IFC for better testing/checking it: Where do I find them and which options I have to set in MP / IFC Config?

In the meantime I'm using the "old" Version because it's doing fine...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom