Not open for further replies.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Thanks, I'll let trevor know and so he can implement it. Is there a particular format you'd like for the request for the information and the answer so that it can be consistent with moving pictures / tv series?

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

I have looked at this one more time and now found a way to do this. Will see if this can be added in next version.

cheers
    cul8er

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

is it possible to add the feature to cycle through the fanart of the last 3 added tv series/movies?

You have the skin paramters #latestMediaHandler.tvseries.latest1.fanart for your plugin (also for 2 and 3), but I like to have a parameter
    which cycles through the last 3 added tv series, and in the plugin it is possible to change the settings for this (e.g. cycle time, fade time).

This is not limited to series. This would also be a great feature for movies and music

What to you think?
    Thanks

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    ^ I'd (personally ;))be against that feature as the time you hover over the latest movie/tv episode is too short too make fanart cycling worthwhile, and most main menus already offer fanart cycling over the main entry for movie / tv on the main menu.

Last edited:

erikture

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 26, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi erikture,

Can you please test the attached version and see if it helps (system standby). Just extract the .dll file and replace the old one in /Plugins/Process directory.

best regards
    cul8er

Now I have installed your new dll and had it running during the night.
    My system have entered sleep and resumed twice during the night so I think that you have solved my problem.
    Thanks!

/Erik

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,
    Thanks for your help!

cheers
    cul8er

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hey Cul8er

I'm not seeing images in latest media handler for tv recordings in MP1.2.3 using avalon or default wide skin

My mediaportal/tv server setup creates thumbs (presumably using MTN) that have the following file name formats

C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\tv\Recorded\Campbell Live - 2012-10-19 - S38536L.jpg
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\tv\Recorded\Campbell Live - 2012-10-19 - S38536.jpg
    D:\TV RECORDINGS\TV3\Campbell Live\Campbell Live - 2012-10-19 - S38536.ts
    D:\TV RECORDINGS\TV3\Campbell Live\Campbell Live - 2012-10-19 - S38536.xml

EDIT: For some strange reason it is now working now, perhaps the plugin finds and processes the tv recording before mtn has a chance to produce the thumbnails?

Last edited:

kkozma

Portal Pro
    February 16, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I'm not sure where to start here. Today my system locked up and after a force close I could not get MP to start back up. I tried it in debug mode and it starts up fine. So I started disabling my plugins one by one. Turns out that latest media handler is the culprit.

When I look at my logs I see the following in the latest media handler log:
    Code:
    31-Oct-2012 13:53:42 Error [LatestMediaHandlerSe]: Start: System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
      at LatestMediaHandler.LatestMyFilmsHandler.MyFilmsUpdateLatest()
      at LatestMediaHandler.LatestMediaHandlerSetup.Start()
    31-Oct-2012 13:53:42 Error [LatestMediaHandlerSe]: Start: System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
      at LatestMediaHandler.LatestMyVideosHandler.MyVideosUpdateLatest()
      at LatestMediaHandler.LatestMediaHandlerSetup.Start()

Also, there's a ton of sqllite errors in the MP log which I'll attach to my post...

Thanks in advance!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom