[News] MediaPortal 1.3.0 Alpha Released (1 Viewer)

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    We are very proud to announce that the first Alpha Version of our new major release MediaPortal 1.3.0, is now available for download!

In this new version we again introduce many exciting new features which will enrich your Home Theatre experience.
    Adding new features and fixing bugs, means that we had to do significant changes to MediaPortal's source code. So the purpose of this Alpha release is to get all those great new features and bug fixes tested by the community, and fix the remaining problems, to work towards the final release version.

Please be aware that this is Alpha Software - so expect it to have some problems and quirks!

Make sure that you read the instructions regarding installation, upgrade and extension compatibility inside .:: the news article on our homepage ::.

If you want to report a bug, then please do this in the .:: 1.3.0 Alpha Forum ::.

Last edited:

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Thanks for this, as of today none of the skins have posted MP1.3 alpha versions, so waiting on this before upgrading :D

FrankDrebin

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 3, 2011
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Thanks guys for the huge amount of work that you have done! I think it's time for another donation!

pellegj

Portal Pro
    May 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Great work, and thx for this!
    Have not had time to test it much, but i have noticed one thing about genres.
    I run multiseat and configure genres for tv on the server, and then copy the section to the client's MediaPortal.xml, but as soon as i start up MP on the client it overwrites the changes i made and the genremap section is back to default. If i however copy the entire MediaPortal,xml from the server to the client it stays put. So there must be something more in the config file that needs to be copied, but i just cant find it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom