Fork MediaPortal on GitHub
  1. MediaPortal 1.9.0 Pre out now!

We are very happy to present you the first testversion of MediaPortal 1.9.0. This release includes a number of new features and bug fixes.

Read the full news: MediaPortal 1.9.0 Pre Release

[News] - MediaPortal 1.3.0 Beta Released

Discussion in 'Comments about Team MediaPortal News and Blogs' started by infinite.loop, December 13, 2012.

1. infinite.loop
    • Team MediaPortal

infinite.loop

System Specs
    Just in time for the holidays, we release the Beta Version of our new major release, MediaPortal 1.3.0!
    A lot has changed since the release of MediaPortal 1.2.3. Too much to fit everything into one news.

So we will focus on what has changed since the 1.3.0 Alpha release. If you want to find out what was added in the 1.3.0 Alpha release, head over to it's release news, or view all the changes in our wiki: What's New > 1.3.x
    This Beta release adds several great new features as well as bug fixes tested by the community.

The purpose is to allow you to test them so we can identify and fix any remaining problems before the final release of 1.3.0.
    Please be aware that this is Beta Software - so expect it to have some problems and quirks. Make sure that you read the instructions at the end of this news regarding installation, upgrade and extension compatibility.

.:: Read More & Download::.
    • Like Like x 31
  2. Moviejunkie80

Moviejunkie80

System Specs
    Hi infinite.

Is it possible that the Download Link is temporally offline?

*note by infinite.loop* this thread was published accidentally yesterday. The release was not online at that point. Thats why the link did not work.
    Last edited by a moderator: December 14, 2012
  3. joxen
    • Premium Supporter

joxen

System Specs
    :( link not working :( but now i now hove to spend my weekend thank you all ...:);)
  4. kjarrig
    • Premium Supporter

kjarrig

System Specs
    Link is working now, just downloaded :)
  5. onelegend
    • Premium Supporter

onelegend

System Specs
    Can't wait to get my mits on this, although will wait until the djblu branch is compatible as no tv or epg is a no no for me no matter how pirty that Titan is lol

It looks awesome though, under the hood changes even better :)
  6. MrCrabs

MrCrabs

System Specs
    Thank you guys for your hard work on this, espacially so close before chrismas. It's really looking good so far on my laptop - I guess I will use the holidays to do a complete reinstall of my machine with W8 and MP 1.3. Beta.
  7. infinite.loop
    • Team MediaPortal

infinite.loop Thread Starter

System Specs
    Upgraded my dedicated server and the 4 HTPC's yesterday evening. After 30 minutes everything was up and running again.
    I hope it will run as smooth for the rest of you too. :)
  8. kiwijunglist
    • Team MediaPortal

kiwijunglist

System Specs
    Last edited: December 14, 2012
    • Like Like x 6
  9. mylle

mylle

Awesome. Thanks for this great release. Have been running a git release for the past week and it has been absolutely stable. Just upgraded to the final version.

I have one question though. Where do i find Titan Extended?

/Jacob
  10. infinite.loop
    • Team MediaPortal

infinite.loop Thread Starter

System Specs
    Checkbox inside the DeployTool. ;)