[News] MediaPortal 1.3.0 Beta Released (1 Viewer)

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Just in time for the holidays, we release the Beta Version of our new major release, MediaPortal 1.3.0!
    A lot has changed since the release of MediaPortal 1.2.3. Too much to fit everything into one news.

So we will focus on what has changed since the 1.3.0 Alpha release. If you want to find out what was added in the 1.3.0 Alpha release, head over to it's release news, or view all the changes in our wiki: What's New > 1.3.x
    This Beta release adds several great new features as well as bug fixes tested by the community.

The purpose is to allow you to test them so we can identify and fix any remaining problems before the final release of 1.3.0.
    Please be aware that this is Beta Software - so expect it to have some problems and quirks. Make sure that you read the instructions at the end of this news regarding installation, upgrade and extension compatibility.

.:: Read More & Download::.

Moviejunkie80

Portal Pro
    July 23, 2011
    Malters
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Hi infinite.

Is it possible that the Download Link is temporally offline?

*note by infinite.loop* this thread was published accidentally yesterday. The release was not online at that point. Thats why the link did not work.

Last edited by a moderator:

onelegend

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 16, 2010
    Bournemouth
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Can't wait to get my mits on this, although will wait until the djblu branch is compatible as no tv or epg is a no no for me no matter how pirty that Titan is lol

It looks awesome though, under the hood changes even better :)

MrCrabs

Portal Pro
    January 21, 2010
    Braunschweig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thank you guys for your hard work on this, espacially so close before chrismas. It's really looking good so far on my laptop - I guess I will use the holidays to do a complete reinstall of my machine with W8 and MP 1.3. Beta.

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Upgraded my dedicated server and the 4 HTPC's yesterday evening. After 30 minutes everything was up and running again.
    I hope it will run as smooth for the rest of you too. :)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    splashscreen.png

preview.png

Kiwijunglist's (Unofficial) Titan Christmas Theme

Happy Christmas

Download + instructions in above link

Last edited:

mylle

Portal Pro
    April 14, 2005
    Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Awesome. Thanks for this great release. Have been running a git release for the past week and it has been absolutely stable. Just upgraded to the final version.

I have one question though. Where do i find Titan Extended?

/Jacob

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom