[News] MediaPortal 1.33 Pre-Release with new x64 version ready for testing (3 Viewers)

Dunnlor

Portal Member
September 14, 2019
Virginia
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Install of 1.33 X64 Pre-Release completed without issue.
  • Completed full uninstall of any existing MP server/TV server components before installing 1.33
  • Server/TV installed without issue.
  • TV channel scan completed without issue using m3u file pointing to HDHomeRun tuner.
  • FanArt extension loaded and updated without issue.
  • OnlineVideos extension was not available through Extension Manager. I’m assuming it’s been temporarily removed for updates.
  • Music library added without issue.
  • M3u music playlist added without issue.
  • Picture library added without issue.
I’ll continue testing.
Nice job!

Tom

TLD

Portal Pro
October 26, 2007
Rainy Washington
Home Country
Install of 1.33 X64 Pre-Release completed without issue.
  • Completed full uninstall of any existing MP server/TV server components before installing 1.33
  • Server/TV installed without issue.
  • TV channel scan completed without issue using m3u file pointing to HDHomeRun tuner.
  • FanArt extension loaded and updated without issue.
  • OnlineVideos extension was not available through Extension Manager. I’m assuming it’s been temporarily removed for updates.
  • Music library added without issue.
  • M3u music playlist added without issue.
  • Picture library added without issue.
I’ll continue testing.
Nice job!

Tom
The OnlineVideos extension is here ([WiP] - 5154: MediaPortal 1 - x64 - SharpDX)
in the first post attached as extensions.zip along with a lot of other extensions.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm very pleased to report that EPG Buddy is working in conjunction with the MP 1.33 x64 using the standard xmlTV plugin from x64 TV Config:)(y). I have also enabled the Power Scheduler plugin and set up a schedule for EPG grabbing and will report back latter next week* on its functionality.

*Updated.:whistle:

Last edited:

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    I gave up trying to get 1.33 x64 Pre installed on my livingroom client. My issue was complicated when I tried to get 1.32 x64 Pre RE-installed on the livingroom client (after repeated testing), and it would no longer install, with an error message saying it could not register the key. So I swapped-in a duplicate PC which DID install 1.33 x64 Pre successfully.. Still not sure what happened, or how to fix it.

btw. SchedulesDirect plugin is working nicely with the x64 TVServer.

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    I gave up trying to get 1.33 x64 Pre installed on my livingroom client. My issue was complicated when I tried to get 1.32 x64 Pre RE-installed on the livingroom client (after repeated testing), and it would no longer install, with an error message saying it could not register the key. So I swapped-in a duplicate PC which DID install 1.33 x64 Pre successfully.. Still not sure what happened, or how to fix it.

btw. SchedulesDirect plugin is working nicely with the x64 TVServer.
    If I remember correctly, there was certain issue in 1.32 while uninstalling the TV Server.
    If the DeployTool can't find the TV server uninstall execution file, then the DeployTool deletes the TV server section in the uninstall registry - and this failed because of a bug in the code.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom