MOD - Moving Pictures multiple fanarts (slideshow) (1 Viewer)

pünktchen

Portal Pro
October 26, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
1. About starting the slide i can't do anything. Maybe it is related to StreamedMP or your network connection?! Here it's fine.
For reducing the time between changing the backdrops you have to edit the <Duration> tag in extrafanart.xml:
Code:
<Duration>HOURS:MINUTES:SECONDS</Duration>
It is the overall time of every animation! (example: 0:1:20 and four pictures results in 20 seconds per picture)
2. Download from first post. I have fixed it.

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Could it be that this problem appeares again with your updatet files:

Pünktchen it works now with your file but I still have a weird behaviour. When I highlight the movie, it doesn't change the background after the 20 seconds. I noticed that when I wait a long time and then press the home button on my remote, when the MP screen is changing to the home screen, a short time before I see the next background. Now when I go back to MovPic and wait the 20 seconds the background is changing. Perhps you can find something in the log file.

Can you please update the list with these characters:
é
á
í
/

pünktchen

Portal Pro
October 26, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
Could it be that this problem appeares again with your updatet files:

Pünktchen it works now with your file but I still have a weird behaviour. When I highlight the movie, it doesn't change the background after the 20 seconds. I noticed that when I wait a long time and then press the home button on my remote, when the MP screen is changing to the home screen, a short time before I see the next background. Now when I go back to MovPic and wait the 20 seconds the background is changing. Perhps you can find something in the log file.

No, nothing has changed. It's working perfect for me.
Let us concentrate on your timing problem. Try the attached "test"! It loads all the extra fanart images in front of your original backdrop.
How long does it take? Also watch your CPU usage in taskmanager.
You could also try the Titan skin, so we can exlude your problems are related to StreamedMP.

ps: Thank you for your interest in this MOD!

Attachments

• movingpictures.extrafanart.xml
    12.2 KB

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Weird behaviour. The movies which contain &-character in their name are starting in 20 seconds and starts only when I first jump to the home screen back again. The others are starting in 40 seconds.

Last edited:

pünktchen

Portal Pro
October 26, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
Do you mean the animation or the fanart images? 20 to 40 seconds is devinitively too long!
Here i can see the images immediately and of course the animation starts right away.
I can provide you a xml where the images are loaded from the local MovingPictures Backdrop folder, if you want?

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Do you mean the animation or the fanart images? 20 to 40 seconds is devinitively too long!
Here i can see the images immediately and of course the animation starts right away.

I mean the animation. The first image is displayed immediately and is switching to the second in 40 seconds. The movies which contain a &-character is switching to the second image in 20 seconds but only when I switch to the home screen before.

I can provide you a xml where the images are loaded from the local MovingPictures Backdrop folder, if you want?

I have the source StreamedMP file for MovPic where it loads only one image from local folder if you mean this. If not, you can upload it and I can test it.

pünktchen

Portal Pro
October 26, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
Sorry the other things don't work :(
Like mentioned earlier here is a special xml where the extrafanart images are loaded from your local MovingPictures
backdrop path. Look at the screenshot for path and naming convention:
extrafanart.PNG

There is nothing more i can do. Sorry!

Attachments

• movingpictures.extrafanart.xml
    9.5 KB

mrbonsen

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • December 6, 2008
    Brensbach (HE) ehemals Görlitz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    ehhhhh (n), I somehow do not understand the sense of this feature ?
    who dwells forever in the plugin in order to view the slide show fanart ?

pünktchen

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There's absolutely no sense behind it. It is just a feature :p
    Why there is current weather on home screens, while we can look out the window?!
    Who cares...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom