[MOD] MovingPictures & TVSeries layouts (3 Viewers)

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
M3rcury how can I add in the list view in the upper right corner more logos e. g. 3D logo or certification or show these instead of another one (see attachement listview.jpg)? For filmstrip and coverflow view the same.
How can I add in the preview for thumbnails view (small and big) in the bottom left corner more logos (see attachement thumbnailsview.jpg)?

Attachments

• listview.jpg
    listview.jpg
    704.1 KB
  • thumbnailsview.jpg
    thumbnailsview.jpg
    742.2 KB

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
M3rcury is the actor/director/writer mod in this mod also included? For me, it doesn't work at the moment. A time ago ysmp did a mod "Actors/Directors/Writers Picture in MovingPictures" for DefaultWide skin and it dind't work for MP 1.3b and StreamedMP skin. Now he has no time to update it. He wrote if you could do this job. Is it possible that you include it in your mod, please, please?

badboyxx, it is part of this MOD as it was originally done by myself. Unfortunately there were some changes in MovingPictures and some of the details that the MOD was based on are no longer available. I was trying to fix but didn't dedicate much time to it... so still work in progress.

Any progress concerning this topic?

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    M3rcury is the actor/director/writer mod in this mod also included? For me, it doesn't work at the moment. A time ago ysmp did a mod "Actors/Directors/Writers Picture in MovingPictures" for DefaultWide skin and it dind't work for MP 1.3b and StreamedMP skin. Now he has no time to update it. He wrote if you could do this job. Is it possible that you include it in your mod, please, please?

badboyxx, it is part of this MOD as it was originally done by myself. Unfortunately there were some changes in MovingPictures and some of the details that the MOD was based on are no longer available. I was trying to fix but didn't dedicate much time to it... so still work in progress.

Any progress concerning this topic?

badboyxx, unfortunately not at the top of the priority list at the moment :(

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    How can I change the "tranparency" of the covers in the thumbview? When a movie is focused --> the cover of the others are transparent (you can see the background image) and when the cursor is out of the covers then all the covers are shing bright. In my case at the moment MovPic is like in the attachement transparent.jpg but I want to have it like in the attachement not_transparent.jpg

Attachments

• transparent.jpg
      transparent.jpg
      631.6 KB
    • not_transparent.jpg
      not_transparent.jpg
      751 KB

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    How can I change the "tranparency" of the covers in the thumbview? When a movie is focused --> the cover of the others are transparent (you can see the background image) and when the cursor is out of the covers then all the covers are shing bright. In my case at the moment MovPic is like in the attachement transparent.jpg but I want to have it like in the attachement not_transparent.jpg

badboyxx, I believe that this behaviour is inbuilt into the thumbnail view.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Which file is this and which text do I have to change?

badboyxx, the file is movingpictures.fanart.facade.xml and search for <description>Thumbnail Panel</description>, but this will not achieve what you need as I believe functionality is in-built within the thumbnail panel function itself.

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I think you can can change it with 'alpha transparency' or something like that, however if you set focused and unfocused to 100% you wont be able to tell which item is selected unless you do something to the selected item, increase it's zoom or give it a frame of some sort.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    MOD has been updated for compatibility with StreamedMP-2.1.3.3377. You can download it from here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom