[Action Required] MP Extende Crash (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

All sorted now with images attached as above. The problem attaching the images was the dugh brain user as well as the image size being too big
All sorted now with images attached as above. The problem attaching the images was the dugh brain user as well as the image size...
I have just updated my mobo and installed Win 10. I then imported all my old settings that were working ok on my old Win 7 system...
Replies
Views
Hi, my answers to your questions: I use MariaDB 10.5 and Mediaportal 1.33 x86 as a user, not an administrator. MP. When I start Mediaportal, no TV service appears to have started. If I start Mediaportal as administrator everything is ok. Starting the TV service separately is only possible as an administrator. If I then start...
Hi, my answers to your questions: I use MariaDB 10.5 and Mediaportal 1.33 x86 as a user, not an administrator. MP. When I start...
I updated to 1.33 today and I thought everything went smoothly except on restarting MediaPortal requests me to specify the IP...
Replies
Views
Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again (if you need it).
Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again...
I've just installed MP 1.31 with Streamed skin, IMDB+ plugin, Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series. First time starting up MP to...
Replies
Views
Decided to try installing x64 v1.33 after seeing this post. I had x86 1.32 installed. Installed x64 first without deleting the x86 version to check it was working. Then deleted x86 version. Then reinstalled x64 as it didn't like it. Anyway streamedMP is working perfectly for me.
Decided to try installing x64 v1.33 after seeing this post. I had x86 1.32 installed. Installed x64 first without deleting the x86...
Not for me... So, I've uninstalled MP (full cleanup), then I've installed MP x64 1.33 only. But, when I've tried to install...
Replies
Views
Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs have played. If I press Next, it will start playing the next song. This happens with BASS and Wasapi players. It does not happen if I use Internal dshow player (which doesn't sound as good as either of...
Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
Playing audio cd's keeps stopping at random in the middle of songs. It can happen on the first song or sometimes after a few songs...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom